Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

A new change

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

A new change Empty A new change

Post  OregonGuy Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:29 am

The last few days I've noticed something is different about the world. The color of sunlight has changed? The sky, clouds, trees all look like enhanced versions found in Hollywood movies. Almost like wearing a pair of blue blocking sunglasses. Even the sound of train horns have now taken on more of a heavenly sounding trumpet fanfare. From a train horn?

Several successive dimension shifts have occurred, with such frequency I have trouble realizing that is what has happened.

Evidence is showing up for this in odd places. I think this is one bit here:

http://www.katu.com/blogs/weather/Strange-circle-of-sunshine-spotted-in-Pacific--134578313.html

It feels like whatever is happening is 'good'. Not doom like or sinister but wondrous.

Anyone else picking this up? I hope I'm not going off the deep end. How would I know if I did anyway? Oh well. Posting to just put it out there.
    beejean
    beejean

A new change Empty Sunlight change

Post  beejean Thu 01 Dec 2011, 9:12 pm

Hello, Oregon Guy,

I took a bit of a while to reply to you about the quality of the light from the sun, but since it doesn't seem to be improving over here, I'll just mention that I have trouble being outside lately because the sunlight is actually paining my eyes lately. Hope that "thar" "effect" goes away soon, but I'm guessing that there is some higher frequency shift to waves that are now reaching the ground.

Best to you,
    beejean
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

A new change Empty Activity in the heavens

Post  OregonGuy Thu 29 Dec 2011, 8:30 am

Continuing with my original post theme here. Tonight I'm getting hit with bouts of grief. I wonder at the cause and superficially it may be in response to all the negative news; being on the verge of war, economic collapse, earth contamination from oil and radiation.

Yes I do feel sad now yet I am getting a sense of good changes coming. I 'sense' that higher energies are at work on our behalf. I don't know who they are or what they are doing, only that the worst is not going to happen. Remember the scene from the scifi movie '2010 the year we make contact' where 'Dave' says something wonderful is going to happen? That's what I'm getting.

This is the second impression and use of the word wonderful to explain it, very interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmCMIJsYvZM

Sponsored content

A new change Empty Re: A new change

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:04 pm