Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

A poll and open letter to politicians

Poll

How do you feel about government budget bailouts and stimulus?

[ 1 ]
    A poll and open letter to politicians Vote_lcap1100%A poll and open letter to politicians Vote_rcap1 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A poll and open letter to politicians Vote_lcap10%A poll and open letter to politicians Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A poll and open letter to politicians Vote_lcap10%A poll and open letter to politicians Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    beejean
    beejean

A poll and open letter to politicians Empty A poll and open letter to politicians

Post  beejean Wed 14 Sep 2011, 12:25 am

An Open Letter to Electioneers

Here is one confused citizen trying to guess how on earth your candidate's profile is going to help me determine if he is honestly representing his future policies, opinions and action plans.

You, Mr. Electioneer, have just entered a promotional marketing environment where your prospective candidate's supporters are more suspicious than ever before of the motives and "qualities" of your candidate.

This U.S. citizen has just one request from you, Mr. Electioneer... "Show me the money, preferably denominated in the Yuan ! " Suspect

Donkey, Elephant, or Independent Wild Card... my lobbyist will be knocking on your door to COLLECT instead of to PAY OUT ! You have succeeded in siphoning off all the available cash and IOU's from the treasury to your cronies. Now, the only way I'll get off the dime and vote for your person will be --- if you pay me to do it.

Two can play this game.

pirat ----

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:51 pm