Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Egyptian Name heard upon awakening Aug 18

beejean
    beejean

Egyptian Name heard upon awakening Aug 18 Empty Egyptian Name heard upon awakening Aug 18

Post  beejean Sun 21 Aug 2011, 8:32 pm

Egyptian Name heard upon awakening August 18 2011:
    Question I don't know the significance of this but thought I should post this because it repeated twice-- I mean on two sequential mornings.

Didn't want to post because I don't know if bots of any kind will get upset, but I'll post it because it still bothers me.

"Maliki AlMalaki"

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Egyptian Name heard upon awakening Aug 18 Empty Iraqi politician I think

Post  OregonGuy Sun 21 Aug 2011, 10:55 pm

Isn't that the name of a Iraqi?

I was wondering too if it was safe to post on this site again after all the spam. Time will tell.
    beejean
    beejean

Egyptian Name heard upon awakening Aug 18 Empty Re: Egyptian Name heard upon awakening Aug 18

Post  beejean Mon 22 Aug 2011, 12:44 am

OregonGuy wrote:Isn' t that the name of a Iraqi?

I was wondering too if it was safe to post on this site again after all the spam. Time will tell.

Not sure about what all that hacker activity was about. Hope it wasn't pernicious.

I wondered about the meaning of the Arabic sounding names that kept repeating.

I searched and found that Maliki or Miliki is a Sayyid who codified rules or laws.
    I found an AlMalaki that's a real estate holding co in dubai.

Don't know if that has any significance other than that everything bordering Dubai has trapped and imprisoned their autocratic rulers.

Oregon Guy, like you, I'm just a human bein'-in-jeans, not the queen bee queen

Sponsored content

Egyptian Name heard upon awakening Aug 18 Empty Re: Egyptian Name heard upon awakening Aug 18

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 12:16 pm