Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

In case you haven't heard about Sue-AR

socalshakin
    socalshakin

In case you haven't heard about Sue-AR Empty In case you haven't heard about Sue-AR

Post  socalshakin Sun 01 Aug 2010, 12:35 am

I know most of you read and post on EB, but as Sue was a member here as well, I thought it would be appropriate to note her passing here as well.

Though I didn't have much interaction with her, I enjoyed her posts and could tell she was a genuine soul. I was glad to hear she passed quickly with no pain.

She will be a missed member here and at EB. My prayers go out to her family and friends and also to her as she moves on to a better place, free of limitations or worries.
    burnedmyrrh

In case you haven't heard about Sue-AR Empty Sue passing?!!!

Post  burnedmyrrh Tue 14 Sep 2010, 12:46 am

Socal,

OMG!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!! Thanks for letting us know! I loved her postings and her soul! She was so giving and true here to us all!

Boy ... life can end just like that!
    Conch23
    Conch23

In case you haven't heard about Sue-AR Empty Well she is in a better place~

Post  Conch23 Tue 14 Sep 2010, 4:33 am

Was she ill? OR was it a sudden unexpected occurance?
    Blessings to her & Family
    Mae

In case you haven't heard about Sue-AR Empty Re: In case you haven't heard about Sue-AR

Post  Mae Tue 14 Sep 2010, 8:25 pm

If I remember the original post and follow up correctly, she had just moved, some friends had helped with unpacking and returned to find her lifeless body slumped on the sofa. The assumption at that time was a sudden heart attack.
    I think I'm having withdrawal Sx from the EB boards. It is a good thing they are down, I thought because I am swamped and don't have time anyway....

Sponsored content

In case you haven't heard about Sue-AR Empty Re: In case you haven't heard about Sue-AR

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:19 am