Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Joy in Hawai'i
Polly, AZ
Paula/ swNM
7 posters

Seen any UFOs recently?

Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Seen any UFOs recently? Empty Seen any UFOs recently?

Post  Paula/ swNM Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:49 pm

Hi all-
    This is a question I have been wanting to ask for a long time since the subject comes up a lot in an indirect way. How many here has seen a UFO? Something you could not explain that does not appear to be a conventional aircraft.

What about et's? Anyone see any extraterrestrial beings in association with a craft? I think that is much more common than the media would have you believe.

Lastly has anyone had direct contact with et's themselves? That would include telepathic contact since I think that is the natural way these entities communicate. Communication in dreams might be common as well.

I bring this up now as I hear more and more about sightings worldwide. I have seen unusual lights moving near the mountains at night recently as well. They are silent and do not look like the lights of planes, lanterns, etc. I feel that something big is really going on with the whole et question now. Any ideas?
    Blessings- Paula.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Seen any UFOs recently? Empty UFOs

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:03 pm

Paula/ swNM wrote:Hi all-
    This is a question I have been wanting to ask for a long time since the subject comes up a lot in an indirect way. How many here has seen a UFO? Something you could not explain that does not appear to be a conventional aircraft.

What about et's? Anyone see any extraterrestrial beings in association with a craft? I think that is much more common than the media would have you believe.

Lastly has anyone had direct contact with et's themselves? That would include telepathic contact since I think that is the natural way these entities communicate. Communication in dreams might be common as well.

I bring this up now as I hear more and more about sightings worldwide. I have seen unusual lights moving near the mountains at night recently as well. They are silent and do not look like the lights of planes, lanterns, etc. I feel that something big is really going on with the whole et question now. Any ideas?
    Blessings- Paula.

Hi Paula, Wow, are you sure you want to open that "can of worms"? I know a few people who opened up publically about what they have seen and "who" they have met and found some strange people on their doorstep and their life ruined.I will say that Sedona has always been a hotbed to ufo activity and I have noticed an increase in that just recently. I have also read that there has been an increase worldwide, but we have no idea if they are "ours" or "theirs" - and they may be one in the same now. There was talk around here about 10 years ago about a new "area 51" type of base (underground) southeast of Tucson, AZ in the desert. That wouldn't be too far from you, so maybe you are seeing some of their "toys". Very Happy
    Joy in Hawai'i

Seen any UFOs recently? Empty Re: Seen any UFOs recently?

Post  Joy in Hawai'i Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:12 pm

Yes! but both were back in 1965 in Illinois. One was with a friend and one was by myself. The one with my friend MAY have had the missing time phenomena, and apparent loss of control of the car as we were "pulled over" to the side of a country road. I reported that one to MUFON in Biloxi but not until many years later.

In February of '06, I was getting very downloads of info. One particularly frantic night between scribbling down words and numbers and trying to make concept models with "Magnetix" toys, I was told that there was some re-wiring or something similar in concept that would be happening that night when I went to sleep. I understood it and was comfortable with it. I knew that it would not proceed without my full consent. As I drifted off to sleep, I was aware of something going on at the base of my skull and up and down my back. It was like an energy manipulation rather than surgery.

I don't have time to elaborate on the incidents right now but, yes I saw two ufo's!

Peace and Starlight,
    Joy
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:51 pm

Polly, AZ wrote:

Blessings- Paula.

Hi Paula, Wow, are you sure you want to open that "can of worms"? I know a few people who opened up publically about what they have seen and "who" they have met and found some strange people on their doorstep and their life ruined.I will say that Sedona has always been a hotbed to ufo activity and I have noticed an increase in that just recently. I have also read that there has been an increase worldwide, but we have no idea if they are "ours" or "theirs" - and they may be one in the same now. There was talk around here about 10 years ago about a new "area 51" type of base (underground) southeast of Tucson, AZ in the desert. That wouldn't be too far from you, so maybe you are seeing some of their "toys". Very Happy

Hi Polly-
    Nah! I am not too concerned about bringing up this topic, it is standard fare here in New Mexico. UFO stories are quite common place. The state tourism dept. even uses "alien visitors" in their promo materials. Twenty years ago back in MN no one would have dared bring up this subject, but now days out here among the Desert Rats its pretty tame stuff.

In all reality, many of the UFO's seen in this area are probably some sort UAV's used to keep watch on the border. We also have a lot of different test facilities down here, so who knows who is flying what. In addition we have an honest-to-goodness civilian "Spaceport" under construction about 50 miles to my east. I have no idea what will fly out of there! It should be really interesting tho'...
    So, from "New Mexico- The best place to vacation in the entire galaxy! "- Blessings- Paula.
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:59 pm

I have seen some things that could not be explained as well as had some very strange experiences in my life that also cannot be explained. Lake Erie/NE Ohio is very active in sightings. alien
    Jan in Lillooet, BC
    Jan in Lillooet, BC

Seen any UFOs recently? Empty Seen any UFOs lately?

Post  Jan in Lillooet, BC Mon 22 Feb 2010, 1:06 am

Not lately, but years ago on Vancouver Island, I saw lights in the sky that stopped. Then one continued on it's course and the other took off at a right-angle.

In the Lillooet area, I also watched with binoculars, an object with three lights alternately flashing underneath (red, green, white) hovering beside a mountain. Several tiny lights sped upwards and disappeared between the flashing lights, then the object sped off at an upwards angle. It was too dark to see the size and shape of the object.

This experience could possibly have been a helicopter, but the light was so steady and the wind gusts were so strong they were moving my heavily loaded old Newport at times: Driving alone from Edmonton to Lillooet one extremely windy night, a bright white light suddenly appeared above me and shone down on the trunk of my car. I did not take my foot off the gas and it kept a steady pace with me for some time. I rolled down my window thinking it was a helicopter and wondering how it could keep the light so steady on my trunk while the wind was gusting so strongly. I couldn't see the source of the light or hear a motor at all. I recall sending out a mental 'plea' to whoever was there to please let me go on as I had to be back home by morning. At that point the light went out. As far as I know there was no time-loss.

My hubby has also seen a very large cigar-shaped UFO hovering beside a mountain in broad daylight, but he doesn't talk about it much. That was in the Vernon, BC area.

Jan
    *Cynthia

Post  *Cynthia Wed 24 Feb 2010, 7:07 am

Polly, AZ wrote:

Blessings- Paula.

Hi Paula & Polly, Have either of you seen where Thoth is posting? He's really up to date on UFO's, it seems that Portland, OR is having quite a few sightings lately. Of course I think there are a lot more sightings around the world. Polly watch for his posts & ask him. He'll email you & keep you up to date on sightings. Be careful what you ask for. affraid
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Seen any UFOs recently? Empty Cynthia

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 7:41 am

*Cynthia wrote:
    Polly, AZ wrote:

Blessings- Paula.

Hi Paula & Polly, Have either of you seen where Thoth is posting? He's really up to date on UFO's, it seems that Portland, OR is having quite a few sightings lately. Of course I think there are a lot more sightings around the world. Polly watch for his posts & ask him. He'll email you & keep you up to date on sightings. Be careful what you ask for. affraid

Hi Cynthia, Thanks for the suggestion of tracking Thoth down for information, but I could probably tell him a lot more about UFOs and their occupants, but I don't go there anymore. You are right, be careful what you ask for and what you tell.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:26 am

I sure hope Thoth comes over to this site. I miss his wise commentary.

Yes, I have seen a UFO and in broad daylight too. My dad and I saw a 2 saucer formation over our home when I was about 12 in the afternoon. They were silver disc shaped.

Then years later, my husband was out about 20 miles from our home flying as an instructor with a student. He saw it too as well and said there were multiple pilot reports about it.

I looked to the north from our home in late afternoon. I saw what I thought at first was Venus, it was so bright but then it got bigger and was moving toward me. As it neared, I could see that it was a circular steel colored ship. Very big--I estimate at least 500 ft in diameter. It was at least 4-5 stories high with portholes along the middle. I judged that it was flying at approximately 1200-1500 ft altitude (I am a private pilot and judge these things fairly well) It was like nothing I had ever seen before. At the bottom were white lights turning one direction in a circle and blue lights going in the reverse direction.

There is a high power electric line in our pasture going across the road to a power plant. The ship stopped dead still over our pasture and did not make a sound. I was scared then and ran into the house to get my camera. This was in the mid 80's...no film. Came back out and watched it perhaps 5 minutes. Suddenly, the lights at the bottom reversed direction and the ship went off at a right angle to the East. It went slowly at first and then sped up pretty fast until it was out of sight.

In a dream a few weeks ago, I was told to watch the movie Coccoon. I had seen it a long time ago but I decided to go ahead and rent it. The ship at the end is real close to what I saw. BTW--if you haven't ever seen it or it's been a long time, do yourself a favor, and rent it. It makes more sense with all our recent discussions.
    The truth is out there!
    Betty
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 04 Mar 2010, 5:00 am

Hello everyone-
    Thanks so much for all the fascinating answers, and sharing of unique experiences. I have wondered for a long time just how common these kinds of UFO experiences really are. They are way more common than the mainstream media would have you believe. I got interested in this subject more than 30 years ago, and even with it being such a "taboo subject" until fairly recently, there were some very intense stories that were told privately among friends and family back in the Midwest years ago. I really hope as we travel further into the Twenty-first Century this subject will become a much more open topic of discussion. Thanks again for all the interesting comments.
    Blessings- Paula.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 7:41 pm