Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Last Call America - Vision of Geronimo

geenee
    geenee

Last Call America - Vision of Geronimo Empty Last Call America - Vision of Geronimo

Post  geenee Thu 23 Sep 2010, 12:11 am

geenee
    geenee

Last Call America - Vision of Geronimo Empty Re: Last Call America - Vision of Geronimo

Post  geenee Fri 24 Sep 2010, 5:36 am

Geronimo's skull is in a frat house in Yale - Skull and Bones - (Bush) NWO

http://www.trunews.com/listen_now.htm

Listen to Thurs. Sept. 23.
    johnl
    johnl

Last Call America - Vision of Geronimo Empty Re: Last Call America - Vision of Geronimo

Post  johnl Fri 24 Sep 2010, 8:42 am

geenee, Thanks for the video which I just saw, and I also heard the broadcast with Cynthia Judd.

From watching John Wayne-type movies back around 1950, the Apaches seemed to always be attacking and burning down settlers’ homes and wagon trains, so the cavalry had to come from a fort to save them.

What I do agree with is that there seems to be so much apathy, especially toward God.

Dreams and visions can also materialize from the darkside astral realm, and they have powers to predict and also manipulate circumstances. Prayers to God in the name of Jesus can avert a lot of darkside astral manipulations.

However, I agree that the apathy will be hard to overcome, even with prayer.

Revelation 3:19, 20 – Jesus’ words to the apathetic Laodicean church:
    “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
    “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:13 pm