Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Burning eyes, sneezing and joint stiffness

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Burning eyes, sneezing and joint stiffness Empty Burning eyes, sneezing and joint stiffness

Post  OregonGuy Fri 24 Dec 2010, 1:15 am

I think it is related to chemtrail fallout. New strategy here seems to include heavy spraying off shore Oregon during storms.

I've had a few woozies in the past weeks no feeling of earth changes even after the 7.4 mag off Japan.

I also decided to use my quartz crystals with the intention of warding off any earth calamity, hope it makes a difference.

Silly to think arranging crystals could have any effect yet I have noticed a dramatic change in dreams after sleeping with a quartz amulate around my neck. An amazing difference. Had many a nightmare up until the point I started wearing it to sleep. So something is working in the realm of woo woo using quartz and intention. I think amulates are for generalized protection from harm and talismans used against a specific problem. Feel free to correct me on that.

That's my report to date, happy holidays all.
    John Kettler

Burning eyes, sneezing and joint stiffness Empty We got pasted, too

Post  John Kettler Thu 30 Dec 2010, 2:11 am

Oregon Guy,

While I can't speak to your countermeasures, they seem to be helping you, so great! We got absolutely pasted here with chemtrails Monday. Counted ten separate ones, with a least two intersecting perpendicularly. Time was ~9:30 a.m. CST.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Burning eyes, sneezing and joint stiffness Empty Re: Burning eyes, sneezing and joint stiffness

Post  OregonGuy Fri 31 Dec 2010, 12:24 am

Hi John,

Just tinkering with crystals without any idea if it does anything. I'm just going with the idea of it being my 'intention' to dispel or thwart nasty things in my neck of the woods. Haven't had any big quakes here of late, the Mosier one today was a surprise.

Some guy down your way thinks he can get rid of chemtrails with a Orgone cannon. Here are build it yourself plans.

http://www.educate-yourself.org/ct/goodbyects10jan02.shtml

Sponsored content

Burning eyes, sneezing and joint stiffness Empty Re: Burning eyes, sneezing and joint stiffness

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 10:05 am