Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption

John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty Panet convulsed, and I purged...

Post  John Kettler Mon 11 Oct 2010, 6:38 pm

ON the tail end of a tough love session here regarding me, my condition, behaviors and expectations, I broke down and started to cry. This continued downstairs and ultimately forced me into be. Once there ,sneezing and noseblowing purges were added to the list. I eventually passed out, only to waken several times by weird dreams, such as mold colony concealed behind a gleaming white vertical plank, and another in which a tiny woman flew in with a red package, but opening my eyes showed only the red LED. Semiblind, like yesterday, with very hobbled gait (made to take 20 minute walk--feel dead), balance way off, and running weird skull heat flashes I've never had before. About to pass out as of 1:37 p.m.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty Re: Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption

Post  SonicSal Mon 11 Oct 2010, 8:35 pm

My back feels like it got hit by a mac truck...enough to be partially immobilized. Only hope now, is for this month to end ASAP.
    HapHazar

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty for everyone

Post  HapHazar Tue 12 Oct 2010, 5:40 pm

John, don't listen to those who know nothing about what you are going through.
    They think they know, but really, they are just blessed and don't even know it. They should spend their days giving thanks instead of giving out sermons to the sufferers.

It's hard to not wish for them to get a good taste of what you are feeling....

For all who suffer...GOD BLESS!

HH
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty No relief today!

Post  John Kettler Tue 12 Oct 2010, 8:47 pm

SonicSal,

I totally get the run over sensation, find my sleep meds are overwhelmed by the multihour Earth convulsions which hit when I go to bed, am semiblind for the third day, am incredibly weak, have poor balance, feel beaten all over, brain dead and my right leg's lit up clear to the toes. Crusher field's in effect, neck hurts, Spock pinch sites and pinched nerves radiating into shoulders are flaring. It's 3:45 p.m. CDT. Hang in!

HapHazar,

I think 24 hours of a typical day and night for me might well be both compassion inducing and survivable--barely!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty Re: Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption

Post  SonicSal Tue 12 Oct 2010, 9:11 pm

Somethins buildin and brewin. If ever there was a time for an EPIC FAIL.....this is month. What a Face
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 14 Oct 2010, 3:13 pm

HapHazar wrote:John, don't listen to those who know nothing about what you are going through.
    They think they know, but really, they are just blessed and don't even know it. They should spend their days giving thanks instead of giving out sermons to the sufferers.

It's hard to not wish for them to get a good taste of what you are feeling....

For all who suffer...GOD BLESS!

HH

If this is in reference to me...I am only trying to give suggestions of what works for me. I know I do not know what he's going through, it's way off the charts for me, but I know it's dismantling him from the inside out and I hate seeing it. I feel so bad for his suffering and only want to alleviate it. So John, if you feel I'm being insensitive by offering suggestions, I won't do it anymore. It was just something to try.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty Simply writing about how one feels seems to help me

Post  OregonGuy Thu 14 Oct 2010, 8:54 pm

Hi John, Rose and all.

I can't match John's experience of earth or energy changes. I do sympathize with him because I also pick up changes in my own way. Reading John's reaction to earth energy action is disturbing but I acknowledge the necessity for him to comment on it. Sure helps me to write about my experience. Hope for his sake he can find a way to mollify the effects, even in the manner you suggest Rose. In any event I hope he keeps writing on the board about what's happening to him. When I read his thoughts I note their value as a barometer of sorts for what I'm picking up. Can't focus too much on the associated pain that goes with them, sorry John.

Best to all,

OregonGuy

John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty No beef with anyone!

Post  John Kettler Fri 15 Oct 2010, 11:36 pm

I'm all about what works, but unfortunately, when I'm in the throes is precisely when I'm least able to make a decision about what to do, never mind implement it! Got major adjustment today at chiropractor and saw the X-rays. Low back was way out of alignment, one leg was shorter than the other in consequence, and neck was trying to compensate! Feel better and taller after a thorough wringing out. In my view, anything that relieves pain, restores mobility and eliminates chi blockages for Earth energies to activate is great in my book. Balance was so poor earlier I had to retake certain X-rays sitting down. Looked like I was worshiping at the Wailing Wall! Feel sad and headachey in spite of the great chiro session and my walk after a two hour nap. Venting as of 6:32 p.m. CDT.

John

P.S. How weird is it that Arkansas is more seismically active than California?
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 16 Oct 2010, 1:16 am

John Kettler wrote:

P.S. How weird is it that Arkansas is more seismically active than California?

I don't think anybody is gonna be distillin moonshine in dem hills there fo awhile. Evil or Very Mad
    HapHazar

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty sorry, Rose8...

Post  HapHazar Fri 22 Oct 2010, 9:17 pm

If this is in reference to me...I am only trying to give suggestions of what works for me. I know I do not know what he's going through, it's way off the charts for me, but I know it's dismantling him from the inside out and I hate seeing it. I feel so bad for his suffering and only want to alleviate it. So John, if you feel I'm being insensitive by offering suggestions, I won't do it anymore. It was just something to try.
    ==================
    Hi Rose,
    No, that was not meant for you. John had said that a family member had given him a dose of tough love and brought him almost to tears. No, that comment was not meant for you or anyone on this forum. Everyone here seems to care. Sorry for the confusion....tough love and suggestions&concern are two different things.
    The suggestions come from your caring heart. <3
    Sorry about the confusion, and actually, sorry I said it at all.
    Blessings to ALL,
    HapHazardous
    HapHazar

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty and in my opinion...

Post  HapHazar Fri 22 Oct 2010, 9:32 pm

Rose and John,
    Just to clarify....in my opinion, Tough Love is only valuable where self-destructive behaviors are concerned, and not for someone who is simply in pain. A behavior is a choice. The person in pain would LOVE NOTHING BETTER than to not be in pain...so, Tough Love sermons are pointless and just add to the burden of the sufferer.

The Tough Love-ers may be afraid that if the sufferer is not doing anything wrong and still has such suffering, then it is possible that it could happen to them! Scary thought! So....they would prefer to believe that the suffering is somehow brought on by the sufferer. Much easier to contemplate.

But you were not the person dishing out the Tough Love, and I've not seen that happening on this message board, thank goodness! :-)
    HH
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Sat 23 Oct 2010, 3:43 am

Okies.
    I wish tonight that I could take my own advice...haha. I woke last night to splitting ear pain that I had earlier this year, like icepicks but in the cartilage of my ear (the harder parts) which then turned to hard pressure by mid morning, and now that ear pain is still afoot along with a headache that defies all reason and made me quite ill to my stomach. I'm typing with eyes closed. I need to go to bed, but my ears still hurt and I simply can't sleep like this. Building a block would be very hard at this point. Going to try anyway. I've been opening to it more over the past several days and it has definately answered the "call". Ugh.
    HapHazar

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty for Rose

Post  HapHazar Sat 23 Oct 2010, 4:55 pm

God bless..
    HH
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty Sounds like...

Post  John Kettler Sat 23 Oct 2010, 6:25 pm

Bunches of us are taking a beating. Despite meds and alleged lots of sleep time, I'm exhausted before I get up! We have a huge storm band in my area, and we're under tornado watch? for the next half hour, following a very exciting tornado alert siren. Can barely see to type this and want to cry. Something's definitely up as of 1:24 p.m. Hope we all feel better soon!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 24 Oct 2010, 1:22 am

I HATE tornado sirens ! I have one just a few hundred feet away from me. You can imagine how the damn thing sounds that close. I'm still building a cyclone shelter anyways.
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty Semifunctional before, but getting clobbered now

Post  John Kettler Sun 24 Oct 2010, 9:04 pm

HapHazar,

I agree with your take, and I feel the people taking care of me here truly don't want to know what I'm experiencing, instead pushing fixes without being willing to fundamentally acknowledge the core conditions that drive pretty much my entire so-called life. Further, my sister-in-law is once again pushing her agenda to decouple me from all of you (we saw how well the last time I tried it that worked), while fulminating that in all the years I've been this way, we sensitives have found no effective cure. Like it's our fault! Frankly, I think this situation scares her to the point of irrational lashing out at someone ill prepared to defend himself. Even more interestingly, this college educated woman (used to be a physical therapist) "plays stupid" when it comes to reading my human biosensitivity article, which is written at high school level, and my brother and his wife flatly turned down a chance to talk to Tara-Sotu directly. Meanwhile, one or both (chiefly her on most stuff) are on me about something: when to go to bed, when I get up, how much I sleep and their opinions thereon, med schedule, exercise, article writing, what and how much to say to the various health practitioners about my sensitivity issues, often as "suggestions" which if I don't immediately embrace them generate ire and charged words like "backtalk. If they, as basically healthy functioning people, don't enjoy such run-ins, imagine how huge a drain they are on someone in my shape and going what I go through. Worse, it's crazymaking! First, she tells me she's noted through the years that I don't handle change well, then wants to change a bunch of things at once in what I do, then gets upset when I bridle, starting with the core rule of experimentation: Change only one thing at a time. Gah! Clearly, I'm going to have to have a serious talk with them and reassert some basic boundaries. Otherwise, all the additional drama is merely going to continue to damage me and stress them out.

Rose8,

Hope you're feeling better!

SonicSal,

With you on that! Ours is only a few hundred feet away and is tested every Wednesday at noon. This house has no basement, leaving the ground floor toilet and a closet as shelter options.

Hang in, everyone!

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 25 Oct 2010, 4:39 pm

I am feeling alot better as of yesterday, although I had a serious case of "I don't give a sh*t" attitude about most everything and about nothing at all. lol. That too, is gone upon this morning.

The ear pain was gone by Saturday. The headache left yesterday mid-day.

I'm going to review all my posts to find the ear one and look in on symptom locations for it in conjunction...see if anything major quaked in that time period, a few days afterward. I'll give it a three day window as usually my symptoms bring fairly quick results.
    HapHazar

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty for everyone

Post  HapHazar Mon 25 Oct 2010, 10:31 pm

John,
    So sorry for the family upsets.
    God bless....

And bless us ALL, each and every one.
    HapHazardous
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Mon 25 Oct 2010, 11:21 pm

Lovely SHTF weather heading this way tomorrow. Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Shtf

October 25, 2010 5:12 PM
    By Meterologist Tom Skilling

The National Weather Service has upgraded the high wind watch to a high wind warning which runs from 7 a.m. Tuesday-7 p.m. Wednesday. It appears we could establish a new record for the lowest October barometric pressure in this storm. Models put Chicago's barometric pressure at 29.05" Tuesday morning. If true, this would break the old October record low of 29.11" set Oct. 19, 1937, Oct. 19, 1947 and Oct. 24, 1959.

The storm's minimum central pressure of 960 millibars (28.35") Tuesday in northern Minnesota is below the 980-millibar reading in the Edmund Fitzgerald storm on Lake Superior in Nov. 1975. It's the equivalent of a Category 3 hurricane.

The curl visible off the West Coast on this CIMSS UW-Madison satellite time lapse in riding an extraordinary 220 mph speed maximum in the jet stream will become the storm expected to explode as it rides across the Dakotas and Minnesota Tuesday.

Wind gusts could reach mid-60s

Frank Wachowski of the National Weather Service reports Chicago's strongest October wind was 70 mph recorded Oct 28, 1892. Model wind profiles put sustained winds 2,000 feet above local terrain here at 63 mph by Tuesday afternoon. Subsidence in the region of the storm under which Chicago will be positioned after the passage of a squall line early in the day (6-9 a.m.) threatens to bring these winds down to the surface as damaging non-thunderstorm wind gusts.

Check out this animation of the spin-up of Tuesday's mega-low in the nation's mid-section. This is a time-lapse of the National Weather Service's high resolution GFS model. It puts the storm's minimum pressure at 957.5 millibars which translates to 28.28".
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty NO relief despite immesne (can't type) Indonesian EQ activity

Post  John Kettler Tue 26 Oct 2010, 8:27 pm

All of this http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html , yet I'm in way worse shape than before the 7.7 hit. Nil sleep, awful balance, weak on legs, semiblind, keep passing out, forgot zipper, most buttons, etc., before catching those mistakes. Utterly exhausted, to the point climbing back upstairs to finish this took a lot of energy. Am forced to conclude that something even bigger is coming and soon. If so, somebody need to be ready to duck! It's 3:27 pm. CDT, and my eyes are blurring. Again.

John
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption - Page 2 Empty Indonesian events were fatal

Post  John Kettler Tue 26 Oct 2010, 9:11 pm

The deadly trifecta: quake, tsunami and volcanic eruption! http://www.kake.com/news/headlines/Tsunami_Kills_113_Scores_More_Are_Missing_105803878.html?ref=878 http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/fromthefield/284081/128812245865.htm http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11625154 Sadly, this deadly series of events fully fits what so many of us felt/heard in the run up, not to mention the sadness we knew was not ours directly. And it looks and feels like whatever's coming next will be much worse. Shall definitely avoid Chicago!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 27 Oct 2010, 1:16 am

Them damn tornado sirens WOKE me up this morning. Found out later that a roaring twister just missed me a few miles south:

http://www.wndu.com/hometop/headlines/Tornado_hits_Wanatah__105777478.html

_

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 10:23 am