Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Dr. Lowell Whiteside Summary

Don in Hollister

Dr. Lowell Whiteside Summary Empty Dr. Lowell Whiteside Summary

Post  Don in Hollister Thu 05 Aug 2010, 7:51 pm

Hi All. This is from Dr. Lowell Whiteside PHD, retired NOAA. He has graciously given Petra and I permission to use the data from his summaries that he sends out daily.

Petra has known Lowell for about 14 years and she introduced me to him about 11 years ago. We haven't looked back.

Take the geomagnetic storm and the “far field aftershocks” from the Philippines quakes and the New Britain quake it would be like hitting the earth with a broadside from a double barrel shotgun. We could still see more activity particularly in the Central America and South America areas and Japan as well and the northern and central part of the US. There is a very slight chance we could see an increase in activity in the Coso Volcanic field, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that. It hasn't started yet and if nothing occurs in the next couple of days it will have missed its chance.

Lowell:

“After several weeks of quiet seismic conditions, global seismicity virtually exploded as a very strong geomagnetic storm hit today. Strong earthquakes of M>6 occurred in the region of New Britain (M 7.0), the Andreanof Islands (M 6.4), eastern New Guinea (M 6.4), the Kermadec/Fiji Islands (M 6.0) with an additional event of M 6.0 in the Kuril Islands. In the United States a highly unusual earthquake of M 4.8 hit in Utah and Wyoming as well as in the Andreanof Islands. To put this in perspective, in the past month there have been 15 epicenters which have shown earthquakes of M>=6. Of these 15, six have occurred in the past day, or between one-half and one-third of these events. This compares with an average of one per three days in the previous 30 days or about 2000% (20 times background) increase in seismicity of strong earthquakes accompanying this geomagnetic storm.”

“Readers of this report should not be surprised by this outpouring of seismicity with this strong geomagnetic storm. They should be surprised if this had not happened. It is clear from this and past similar "coincidences" that the simultaneity of these strong geomagnetic storms and subsequent seismicity is no "coincidence" despite what the self-proclaimed "experts" claim. These "experts" cannot back their knee-jerk reactions with viable data because the long-term data clearly shows this correlation when looked at in a careful, unbiased way.”

“Before this storm began, this report and none other, placed the earth on a major seismic watch for areas near the equator and in auroral zones. The earthquakes in Indonesia, New Britain, eastern New Guinea and Fiji were near the geomagnetic equator and the events in Wyoming, the Andreanof Islands and the Kuril Islands were in auroral zones. We should note at this time that the aurora associated with this storm was especially beautiful and strong.”

I'm still learning from Lowell and other members of the group. Hopefully one day more scientists will get out of the box, but better yet throw the damn thing away. I have never forgotten what my teacher told me. Learn the basics in the box then get out of it to learn things that won't fit in the box, but will advance science far where it's at now. Document everything because when you make an extraordinary claim you have to have extraordinary proof. How true, how true. Take Care...Don

http://www.spaceweather.com/aurora/gallery_01aug10.htm
    quaker

Dr. Lowell Whiteside Summary Empty Re: Dr. Lowell Whiteside Summary

Post  quaker Mon 09 Aug 2010, 8:41 pm

Thanks Don as always great info ..

By the way did you get my message in you private message box here?
    Don in Hollister

Post  Don in Hollister Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:54 pm

Hi Quaker. No, I don't think so. When did you send it. There were a couple of times I was having a hissy fit with my email program and wasn't getting anything. Take Care...Don
    quaker

Post  quaker Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:08 pm

Don in Hollister wrote:Hi Quaker. No, I don't think so. When did you send it. There were a couple of times I was having a hissy fit with my email program and wasn't getting anything. Take Care...Don

Its not an email I didnt have your address look at the top of this page see where it says ..memeberlist usergroups ..profile you have one new message
    just click on the one new message and it should take you to your private private message box ...just double click the message ...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm