Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

son hit by a car today

nika

son hit by a car today Empty son hit by a car today

Post  nika Wed 07 Apr 2010, 9:21 pm

so, i just got a call from my son, kevin, who must have a guardian angel, he was struck by a car riding to work and his backpack saved his life...it hit the windshield with a metal frame and took the brunt of the impact, and he landed on his feet! bike totaled, people saying, "Dude, you should be dead!!!!" what more is coming my way?
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

son hit by a car today Empty Re: son hit by a car today

Post  socalshakin Wed 07 Apr 2010, 10:05 pm

nika wrote:so, i just got a call from my son, kevin, who must have a guardian angel, he was struck by a car riding to work and his backpack saved his life...it hit the windshield with a metal frame and took the brunt of the impact, and he landed on his feet! bike totaled, people saying, "Dude, you should be dead!!!!" what more is coming my way?

So sorry to hear this Nika. He definitely does have a guardian angel who was with him today. Prayers to you and your family and I pray nothing else comes your way!!
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Thu 08 Apr 2010, 2:54 am

i also had a family member hit by a truck while on his bike!

concussion and slight knee injury.

doing well, tho....

i love the places that have bicycle lanes.

I love you

dove
    kemokae

son hit by a car today Empty son hit by car...

Post  kemokae Fri 09 Apr 2010, 2:18 am

I love people that are respectful and curteoous and help prevent them so they never happen, even if it means giving the right of way when someone else may not really have the right of way. I'm sure the driver of the car was an shook up as the person hit, and both are grateful it turned out better..and no one was hurt. Guardian angles are just plain good people!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:40 am