Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Extreme sadness hit me all of a sudden

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Extreme sadness hit me all of a sudden Empty Extreme sadness hit me all of a sudden

Post  socalshakin Sat 13 Mar 2010, 8:38 pm

I was feeling pretty tired today as it was, and more so just irritated at what I've been feeling today and last night, but withint the last 10 miutes, I've gotten hit with extreme sadness and holding back tears. I was talking to my bf on the phone, telling him I felt really sad and I don't know why and then tears started pouring down my face.

I'm at work and I can't be like this, so I closed the office for a few, dried my eyes and am trying to just deal with it.

I know I've gone through some personal stuff recently, but really, things have been looking up in that area and I've been staying positive. This is not related to that, I know that for sure.

He told me to get a good lunch and just relax, but I don't have the appetite to eat at the moment. Sad
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Extreme sadness hit me all of a sudden Empty Now it's the extreme sleepies!

Post  socalshakin Sat 13 Mar 2010, 10:50 pm

Just got hit with major sleepies. Can't take a nap though, not till after 5:30pm..

I'm going to have to drink some coffee to stay awake, my eyelids are pretty darn droopy and I'm yawning every 10 seconds.

Maybe after my 3:15pm appt, I'll try and take a break and close my eyes for 15-20 mins...

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:11 pm