Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Upper Mid-back

Rose8
    Rose8

Upper Mid-back Empty Upper Mid-back

Post  Rose8 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 3:07 am

2nd day in a row, upper mid back in the evening hours. Hard day or indicating an EQ?

Have you all wondered if gender has anything to do with variation in hit location? What if there was a database made where all of us members could put EQ location with a body location just to see how many are in common. Maybe it does vary by gender, or by location of the sensitive. Say all women in Cali feel Chile in their thigh, or all men in Illinois feels Chile in their thumb...just as an example.

Would you all be game for doing that? I'm very new at this and it would be nice to see a commonality form so that I could have some semblance of an idea of an area to look at if I'm feeling something.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Upper Mid-back Empty Not sure if that would work

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 03 Mar 2010, 7:11 am

Rose8 wrote:2nd day in a row, upper mid back in the evening hours. Hard day or indicating an EQ?

Have you all wondered if gender has anything to do with variation in hit location? What if there was a database made where all of us members could put EQ location with a body location just to see how many are in common. Maybe it does vary by gender, or by location of the sensitive. Say all women in Cali feel Chile in their thigh, or all men in Illinois feels Chile in their thumb...just as an example.

Would you all be game for doing that? I'm very new at this and it would be nice to see a commonality form so that I could have some semblance of an idea of an area to look at if I'm feeling something.

Some of us have similar symptoms for certain quakes, but then others have their own symptoms. I have noticed 2 or 3 have a sore left heel for the Caribbean. When most get left ear tones, I get right ear for the same area. The one symptom that seems to be with all of us for South American is the back aches. Mine aren't as bad as they were before the 8.8 in Chile, but I still have them and I think it is the high after shockes they are having and mine get worse throughout the day. Take care
    Rose8
    Rose8

Upper Mid-back Empty Re: Upper Mid-back

Post  Rose8 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:06 pm

Now see, I didn't have any specific back woes before Chile, just that fiery right knee on Friday. However, earlier in the week I came down with a most horrendous sinus infection and I rarely get sick like that. Who knows. I was better by the quake anyway though with ab's.

Still have upper mid back ache today. Perhaps as others have said, it is resultant of the aftershocks.

Sponsored content

Upper Mid-back Empty Re: Upper Mid-back

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:14 am