Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
Whisper
Vim/PA
RIG
Linda in N Carolina
8 posters

Earthboppin

Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Earthboppin Empty Earthboppin

Post  Linda in N Carolina Tue 02 Mar 2010, 12:58 am

Accidenly hit the old' Earth boppin link, and low and behold and tell you all that Boppin is back up and all the sites are working, allowing posts (well, it seemed like all the sites)... WHAT GIVES??? I sure appreciate SOCAL for getting this site working for us all... now what do we do?
    Linda
    RIG
    RIG

Earthboppin Empty Re: Earthboppin

Post  RIG Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:28 pm

I saw that this morning... honestly, I like it here, but there's no reason not to draw on multiple sites... something about not keeping all your eggs in one basket comes to mind... Surprised
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Thu 04 Mar 2010, 3:50 am

Does anyone know why Ryan quit and why he started things up again...
    Did he offer an explanation...???
    It just doesn't feel to good, being yo-yo'd about.
    Is there a link to a thread somewhere?
    It's taken the wind out of my sails... Neutral
    Whisper
    Whisper

Post  Whisper Thu 04 Mar 2010, 4:49 am

I agree with Rig it is best to have another place to visit just in case. I can speak from experience since I left the Hot Sheets board when it was still up and took up with a group called Blu5. For seven years we happily posted and ranted and raved and then one day "poof" it was gone with no explanation. It took some time but I found Forumoion and started the group up again. Now three years later we learned from that experience just how close we are. And despite our differences...how much we care about each other. I'm glad to see SoCalShakin' chose Forumotion as well. They are very good at what they do. Only drawback is their servers are in France. It's rare, but if the servers go down it will happen during their night which is our mid day. And the good news is it will get fixed...pronto. But, in the meantime you've got EarthBoppin' to go post on. And...heaven forbid..but if Ryan can't keep Earthboppin up...then you've got "Boppin Along". A wise choice I would say. Wink
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Thu 04 Mar 2010, 12:49 pm

Vim/PA wrote:Does anyone know why Ryan quit and why he started things up again...
    Did he offer an explanation...???
    It just doesn't feel to good, being yo-yo'd about.
    Is there a link to a thread somewhere?
    It's taken the wind out of my sails... Neutral

Yeah, I feel the same way...

There are a couple threads on EB's LIAHO where Bopp has responded to people talking about the EB forum being openned back up (although a few of the boards-National, internat, and Spiritual are still closed, Bopp is apparently pondering their fate)... but no real explanations for reopening after closing with cryptic import to life changing personal stuff...

Either way, there's still aspects there that make me somewhat uncomfortable posting anything meaningful, but it's still a source of info to be perused...
    ryan

Earthboppin Empty you guys are too funny...lol nt

Post  ryan Fri 05 Mar 2010, 1:49 am

nt
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:43 am

we may be funny! but, some of us are not amused.

that is ONE thing about the internet...you do not REALLY know people/folk...

you get to know their cyber selves....

then there comes a time...when we (real live folk/ people) are offended, by some cyber punk or other.

and that is that.

no more! not ever....

'dove' is a persona...a nomenclature that i used in order to protect my self from the internet.

it has all gotten so out of hand...that i find i no longer can sustain that cyber being!

someone else can be "dove"

go for it!

too much of DOVE, is a real part of me and my real life.

putting me and my family down for being poor...making fun of the way i choose to write...hell! when i write as my intelligence allows...even then! someone calls me hoity toity!

i no longer shall gift my life's breath to all of this.

honestly, i no longer care if i please or displease anyone!

i have learned...no matter how deeply i love and how much of myself i gift..it is never gonna be enough.

a greedy damned cesspool is what i see this world is.

and for the most part...the ones whom inhabit it.

those of the EARTHBOPPER'S whom are not like this...i know who yall are and, i esteem yall as bright and beautiful souls so far above the wasteland that this world has made of too many folk.

i won't be back over there posting at all, ever again.

i love what we had....and i shall always remember with fondness all of yall.

the ones i have as personal folk...still...yall are my dear friends!

gonna send yall some snail mail Surprised)

for others...i love yall too, so dearly Surprised)

i simply do not want to gift my life force to all of that anymore.

any one who really wants to talk with me....i am here

sweetonion@bellsouth.net

or here:

http://www.myspace.com/sadieonion

otherwise...as long as katie keeps this up...i am here when i wanna say something or read.

i am not even lurking at the boppers

forgive me...but, i am tired.

melinda the earthboppin' dove
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Fri 05 Mar 2010, 11:38 pm

I think we are all just burned out and tired of all the crap and ready for the new world. I'm tired of of everything our world has become, its not the way it was supposed to be. There is still beauty out there, in nature, in good souls such as you all here. I'm ready!

Melinda (Dove), I know how eloquently you can write. Don't stay away. Sad
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Earthboppin Empty I agree with both of you...

Post  LaLuna Sat 06 Mar 2010, 3:25 am

...Melinda and LindaMarie! I'm tired too... Still reading a bit of stuff here and at EB, but far less tempted to participate. I like this board. It feels comfortable. EB is good, but unfortunately too much flamin' going on most of the time! It wears you down after awhile.

Melinda, I hope you keep posting from time to time. I always enjoy reading what you have to say. Don't let the eejits get you down!

Carole
    flower
    Grits
    Grits

Post  Grits Sun 07 Mar 2010, 3:54 pm

Still reading a bit of stuff here and at EB, but far less tempted to participate. I like this board. It feels comfortable.

I feel the same way. I just posted a couple of comments at EB and I'm not sure I'll go back. I was already thinking of leaving when Bopp took the boards down, but it's like an addiction and hard to let go. I like posting here and I love the smilies as they help to express emotions and lead to less miscommunication issues.

I "may" post at EB a bit, but I think most of my posting will be right here...

tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:07 pm