Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Barbara
Linda in N Carolina
6 posters

Earth Boppin' is Back in BUSINESS... ALL BOARDS UP AND working now

Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Earth Boppin' is Back in BUSINESS... ALL BOARDS UP AND working now Empty Earth Boppin' is Back in BUSINESS... ALL BOARDS UP AND working now

Post  Linda in N Carolina Tue 02 Mar 2010, 12:47 am

Accidently hit EarthBoppin' and found a note in red that all (well, it looked like all) sites are back up for posting???
    Barbara
    Barbara

Earth Boppin' is Back in BUSINESS... ALL BOARDS UP AND working now Empty Re, Earthboppin

Post  Barbara Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:30 am

Well, I, for one, vote we stay here! Earthboppin's up, with no explanation - but for how long? Neutral We all run bleating back there, get used to it, then the plug's pulled suddenly? No thanks. Socal and Calibabe have done a lot of work on this, and it's great; and I don't get the feeling that they'd ever just suddenly close it down without giving us any advance warning. So, thank you for this site, Socal, and I'm stayin here! flower

Barbara
    Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Earth Boppin' is Back in BUSINESS... ALL BOARDS UP AND working now Empty Re: Earth Boppin' is Back in BUSINESS... ALL BOARDS UP AND working now

Post  Linda in N Carolina Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:35 am

Ya' KNOW, I think you're right! There is no apology, no nothing up! I for one, am more than willing to stay here, after all, things have been so friendly and positive here, secondly, you all found us a great home when we were homeless, and third, I love my "picture"...YEP, vain reason to stay, but, I vote STAY HERE!
    Linda Smile
    beejean
    beejean

Earth Boppin' is Back in BUSINESS... ALL BOARDS UP AND working now Empty Re: Earth Boppin' is Back in BUSINESS... ALL BOARDS UP AND working now

Post  beejean Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:49 am

Linda in N Carolina said:

a' KNOW, I think you're right! There is no apology, no nothing up! I for one, am more than willing to stay here, after all, things have been so friendly and positive here, secondly, you all found us a great home when we were homeless

Smile Smile Smile Very Happy

I suppose I did read a warning from Ryan but now I think I will just spend time here because things have been a bit more moderate here. There is something about text only messaging that makes people careless about oer'weening satirical snubs.

From "The Snow Village" by Glyn Maxwell 1962:
    "In the age of pen and paper
    when the page was a snow village,
    when days the light was leafing through
    descended without message,

"the nib that struck from heaven
    was the sight of a cottage window
    lit by the only certain
    sign of life, a candle..."

Your avatar picture reminds me of that, and I guess the avatars remind us that everyone's a human bee' in.
    Shakey in N/CA
    Shakey in N/CA

Post  Shakey in N/CA Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:57 am

I'm with you guys. I like it here,post, and feeling wise. Very Happy
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:17 am

I spoke with Ryan through email when he brought the first couple of boards back up.

In no way is he trying to slight me in opening the boards. He simply thinks that things are going to pick up Earth wise and thought it was something he needed to do, and it may not be permanently, but no clue as for how long either. Things will be more controlled over there as well. He appreciates what I have done and was amazed at how fast I pulled everyone together. I know that I will still participate over there too from time to time.

I do not have any bad feelings towards him and I think it's good that we have multiple mediums for being together. I support wherever anyone that has come here, chooses to go going forward. I will always be here and so will this board (well, for as long as I'm physically part of this world!) that I can promise Smile
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:50 am

as long as ~SOCAL~ keeps this going...i am parked here.

i am the sort who loathes changes....

i can't vere back and forth here and there.

that is not my nature.

i simply won't visit forums...otherwise.

i have a myspace thingy and i have email...so there

i once was the earthboppin' dove...i even once was the hotsheets dove...also sadie

i am too old to change my nature.

in love with all of yall and the many i know from those forums Surprised)

but, not gonna keep bouncing around

i am melinda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm