Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4

Irish

Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4 Empty Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4

Post  Irish Thu 25 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

Had a tone a few minutes ago, I am about 70% certain it is for the offshore no cal area.
    geenee
    geenee

Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4 Empty Re: Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4

Post  geenee Thu 25 Feb 2010, 9:42 pm

Hi Irish, Did you get an earblock? I haven't had one yet? Was it a good sized one and thats why your predicting a 5+? bounce
    Irish

Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4 Empty Re: Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4

Post  Irish Thu 25 Feb 2010, 9:45 pm

Ear block for a couple of seconds, then went left for about 12 seconds.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Thu 25 Feb 2010, 10:40 pm

Irish wrote:Ear block for a couple of seconds, then went left for about 12 seconds.
    I usually always get them for off shore. Nothing yet will let you know when I get one and we can collaborate. Smile
    ryan

Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4 Empty also got bay area, offshore

Post  ryan Fri 26 Feb 2010, 5:30 pm

dreamed bay area got a 6.8 offshore, friday around sunset...don't know which friday...remember reading a line saying marin, bay, and some other bridges damaged..correlates with another's symptoms for an offshore quake in bay area....perhaps a good time to update your supplies...
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:11 pm

ryan wrote:dreamed bay area got a 6.8 offshore, friday around sunset...don't know which friday...remember reading a line saying marin, bay, and some other bridges damaged..correlates with another's symptoms for an offshore quake in bay area....perhaps a good time to update your supplies...

Is this the "Ryan" we all know and love?
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm

Hi Ryan,

I have a team of four earthquake sensitive persons here in the Bay Area and at present we have no reports of any symptoms or ear tones, nor are we getting any reports from north or south sensitives either. And my equipment has zero on the radar and you should have seen what it did before the North Coast M 6.5. It was very impressive.

But one thing most don't consider is that if an M 6.8 were to occur in this region every PBO station would be showing something on their readings and there would be little doubt something of note is about to happen. And right now, most are flatlining.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/monitoring/deformation/data/?region=SF

Ignore Ohlone, I think it's under water.

So if a quake of note were to happen here, I'd be really surprised, but presently I'm more concerned with our windy new storm that's underway at present as it's supposed to be a lalapalooza.

Petra
    Irish

Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4 Empty 3.9

Post  Irish Thu 04 Mar 2010, 4:30 pm

3.9 offshore of Petrolia, right location, missed on the magnitude.
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Thu 04 Mar 2010, 6:22 pm

Hi Irish,

Your window was very tight, so I'd give it a few days and see if something larger shows up and after 15 days if you don't see anything, try doing a distance mapping and take your seconds of ear tone and divide it into the miles from you to the epicenter of whatever quake you may be working with and see what the distance factor is and that may help you in the future.

To distance factor you take your coordinates and that of the epicenter and place them into the distance converter and that will give you the miles and then divide your seconds of ear tone heard into that.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gccalc.shtml

But given you did not mention hearing an ear block there remains a good possibility this quake is not "your quake."

Good Luck,

Petra
    Irish

Post  Irish Thu 04 Mar 2010, 6:42 pm

I have read your previous posts about the distance calculator, I hadn't heard that before.
    I post on a couple of different boards and I finally found the tone that I posted.
    Here it is:
    SENSING SHAKERS / Super Sensitives / Re: February's Symptoms on: February 25, 2010, 03:06:11 PM
    I am up in the northwest, I had a block that went right briefly, then went left for about 12 seconds. When I lived in so cal this would indicate offshore no cal. I am still trying to figure stuff out after changing geographical locations.

This is one area I am usually confident about. I did the math and it looks like about 38.25 miles per second. Does that fit into the "norms?"

Thanks for the input!
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Thu 04 Mar 2010, 6:48 pm

Irish wrote:I have read your previous posts about the distance calculator, I hadn't heard that before.
    I post on a couple of different boards and I finally found the tone that I posted.
    Here it is:
    SENSING SHAKERS / Super Sensitives / Re: February's Symptoms on: February 25, 2010, 03:06:11 PM
    I am up in the northwest, I had a block that went right briefly, then went left for about 12 seconds. When I lived in so cal this would indicate offshore no cal. I am still trying to figure stuff out after changing geographical locations.

This is one area I am usually confident about. I did the math and it looks like about 38.25 miles per second. Does that fit into the "norms?"

Thanks for the input!
    Hi Irish, I usually always get the earblock for off shore. Haven't gotten anything yet. I usually get them though hours before or the night before. I did get the high pitched crysaline tones last night again. I still don't know what that is for.
    Irish

Post  Irish Thu 04 Mar 2010, 7:09 pm

Hi Geenee,

Two days ago I had another block tone:

Post Irish Yesterday at 3:34 am
    Two more strong lefts since this morning, one of them certainly had the "underwater" quality to it.

The block tone happened while I was driving home and it was pretty intense, it made me look around and think :what the heck is going on here?" It ended up going pretty loud and to the left. When I was in CA the blocks for no cal came in quick also that is the main reason why I have short windows. As I have said, I just haven't gotten my tones figured out after the move to the nw.
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Fri 05 Mar 2010, 10:20 am

Irish wrote:I have read your previous posts about the distance calculator, I hadn't heard that before.
    Here it is:

Thanks for the input!

Hi Irish,

Your 38.25 is close to ours at 37.70. However, we have noted it loses it's integrity at 12+ seconds, thus I adjust the radius from 37.5 miles to 75 miles.

One of the problems with off shore earthquake predictios is that we know they will be off shore, but as to how far off shore becomes problematic. In some cases earthquake catalogs can narrow it down, but not always so it can be a sticky wicket when being specific as to where with coordinates rather than just saying "Off Shore North Coast" or "Off Shore Mendocino Triple Junction."

Our normal window for quakes in ten days, but we still give it thought in regard to some areas that are not known to have rapid returns. This it seemed to me you may be premature in your time frame and it won't matter much if you add five days anyway because being off shore at a M 5.0 it's unlikely to do any damage on-shore.

I have a tutorial at my web site if you'd like to look around and see how we map quakes and listen to the sound bites which note the frequencies of sounds similar to what we hear. Those give us the geologic area to look for when we have to decide distances and you'll see that in the mapping program.

http://www.quakecentralforecasting.com/Earth-Sounds.html

Petra
    Irish

Post  Irish Fri 05 Mar 2010, 4:32 pm

Thanks again for the input Petra!
    My interest in this science was renewed as of about 2 months ago, and the first thing I did was research to see what kind of advances have been made since my "leave of absence" since about 2005. The first site that I found was yours. I read through part of it, but was very intrigued by the audio that you have up. I will get back to your site and read through everything when I have time.

Irish
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sat 06 Mar 2010, 10:35 pm

Irish wrote:Hi Geenee,

Two days ago I had another block tone:

Post Irish Yesterday at 3:34 am
    Two more strong lefts since this morning, one of them certainly had the "underwater" quality to it.

The block tone happened while I was driving home and it was pretty intense, it made me look around and think :what the heck is going on here?" It ended up going pretty loud and to the left. When I was in CA the blocks for no cal came in quick also that is the main reason why I have short windows. As I have said, I just haven't gotten my tones figured out after the move to the nw.
    Well you certainly felt that 4.5er. I had a slight earblock Fri. night. Not a big one and told socalshakin that I was watching a movie and didn't want to turn on computer. Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4 Icon_bounce
    Irish

Post  Irish Sat 06 Mar 2010, 11:55 pm

Seems like you felt it also. Maybe you pick up the sound when it is imminent and I get it a few days earlier.

Well you certainly felt that 4.5er. I had a slight earblock Fri. night. Not a big one and told socalshakin that I was watching a movie and didn't want to turn on computer. Offshore no cal, 5.0 or larger. 2/25-3/4 Icon_bounce[/quote]
    Irish

Post  Irish Sun 07 Mar 2010, 4:07 am

Another tone for this area, the sound was fainter, but I think similar area, but maybe further offshore.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:09 pm