Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Repeatedly frozen last two days, weird purging on all levels, flaring back, smashed in right skull, sadness

John Kettler

Repeatedly frozen last two days, weird purging on all levels, flaring back, smashed in right skull, sadness

Post  John Kettler on Tue 08 Feb 2011, 11:49 pm

This is the second day in a row of apparent large scale crustal grinding chills-deep freeze, coupled with bizarre GI motility issues, pressure on the bladder, flaring middle back between the shoulder blades, cold hands, stiff neck, etc. Believe symptom point squarely to an inbound quake and an eruption. Soon! Vented both days and today have smashed in right skull, which is throbbing, too. Feeling somewhat nauseous, too. Also, computer's slowed down dramatically, so may have to shut it down completely, unplug everything, wait a few minutes for the charge to dissipate, then reassemble everything and reboot. It's 5:47 p.m. CST. Oh, and my neck of the woods is about to undergo another several days of winter hammering. Suspect we won't be alone!

John

HapHazar

hi John and everyone

Post  HapHazar on Wed 09 Feb 2011, 3:54 pm

Hi John and everyone,
    I kept waiting for an update, glad to see you are hanging in there. I sure wish we all had better things to report, instead of this never-ending misery.
    God Bless us all,
    Hap

John Kettler

6.5 Celebes Sea--Woke me up 8:39 a.m. CST

Post  John Kettler on Thu 10 Feb 2011, 4:51 pm

Just what I didn't need, and there's more to come. Am getting pounded in head, neck, shoulders and upper back as of 10:48 a.m. my time, yet have to go to vocational rehab intro in a few hours. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb0001bs6.php

HapHazar,

Appreciate the kind thoughts!

John

John Kettler

6.7 Celebes Sea within minutes of the 6.5!

Post  John Kettler on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

This wasn't up yet when I posted yesterday, a day marked by my stuff's being off the charts (irritable and angry, yet excited by the possibilities of vocational rehab) and strong emotionality, expressing as lots of purging, in a variety of ways. Feel fairly peaceful today, but am getting my brains beaten in, especially on right, but neck and shoulders are in better shape. Some flaring still between the shoulder blades. It's 11:49 a.m. CST.

John

John Kettler

6.8 Friday off Bio-Bio Chile: thousands of terrified Chileans flee; aftershocks continue

Post  John Kettler on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 9:56 pm

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb0001cku.php NEIC has the latest, but I think we all need to start reading this: http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ That's how I learned the Japanese volcano blew again Friday and that large scale Earth tremors are occurring planet wide. And there's more to come, for I'm cold, irritable, with a flaring back and aching, beaten soles. Vision's somewhat off, and my head's taking a hoseclamp squeezing. Fed up! It's 3:55 p.m. CST.

John

beejean

Innards so Smashed that it's a numb feeling in February 2011

Post  beejean on Sun 13 Feb 2011, 5:38 pm

John Kettler wrote:
    Re: 6.8 Bio Bio Chile and theextinctionprotocol:
    http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ That's how I learned the Japanese volcano blew again Friday and that large scale Earth tremors are occurring planet wide. And there's more to come, for I'm cold, irritable, with a flaring back and aching, beaten soles. Vision's somewhat off, and my head's taking a hoseclamp squeezing. Fed up! It's 3:55 p.m. CST.

Sad Ah, everyone has gone numb with trying to ignore this sad twisting of the earth's innards. Hope that your innards feel better very soon.

The extinction protocol blog was well done and very interesting. A must read!

Thanks for keeping up with your posting.

John Kettler

6.6 offshore Maule, Chile

Post  John Kettler on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 10:47 pm

beejean,

You're welcome! As you can see, this hit today, http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb0001dqf.php 9:40 a.m. my time. As for GIs, they're better, but my brains and neck are taking yet another pounding. It's 4:45 p.m. CST.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Listed wrong day for quake)

Sponsored content

Re: Repeatedly frozen last two days, weird purging on all levels, flaring back, smashed in right skull, sadness

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 17 Dec 2018, 9:35 am