Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Dream of Missile Being Handled and Prevented from Exploding in Library

beejean
    beejean

Dream of Missile Being Handled and  Prevented from Exploding in Library Empty Dream of Missile Being Handled and Prevented from Exploding in Library

Post  beejean Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:07 pm

I dreamt that I visited a library in a sunny eastern or central USA town square. As I was browsing through titles in the first floor stacks, a couple of military men came in to go to a conference room in the building. One was dressed in regulation olive and the other in a dusty grey/dark olive trench with non-regulation fedora pulled low. He looked large and worn out, with shoulders slumped with exhaustion. I went upstairs in the building to continue book search. I saw a silver missile coming toward a large plate glass windows upstairs. I rolled into a tuck position in the corner with arms covering my head to try and shield it from the glass. Then I got up and brushed off the glass. The Missile was resting on the carpeted floor under the library tables and was beeping, with a red light on the side flashing, but it had not exploded. The military guys came up to look, and threw the missile outside the building into the open square where no one was either sitting or lounging. -EOD-
    prinze
    prinze

Dream of Missile Being Handled and  Prevented from Exploding in Library Empty Re: Dream of Missile Being Handled and Prevented from Exploding in Library

Post  prinze Sat 25 Jun 2011, 8:07 am

I had a dream years ago that this posting reminded me of. I was in a library that had a black & white checker board pattern on the floor. There were two rows of book shelves outlining either side of the center aisle. There was a plate glass window at the end of the center aisle and study tables in the middle of the aisle.

I looked up and saw the nose of a huge jumbo jet about to crash through the window.
    beejean
    beejean

Dream of Missile Being Handled and  Prevented from Exploding in Library Empty Checkerboard pattern/ then jumbo jet crash into library

Post  beejean Sun 26 Jun 2011, 4:22 pm

prinze wrote:I had a dream years ago that this posting reminded me of. I was in a library that had a black & white checker board pattern on the floor. There were two rows of book shelves outlining either side of the center aisle. There was a plate glass window at the end of the center aisle and study tables in the middle of the aisle.

I looked up and saw the nose of a huge jumbo jet about to crash through the window.

Hi Prinze,

Thanks for mentioning your dream re: Checkerboard pattern/ then nose of jet to crash into library window. Reminds me of Pentagon hit in 2001.

I'm thinking that your dream and mine do have something in common. Both of these flying objects with nose cones seem to have lost proper guidance systems, or be in the wrong controlling hands.

In my case, before this dream came up, I have been reading a lot lately about EMP strike, and also taking the trouble to find the article about the hole punched in the higher atmosphere causing a heat bomb to drop on Witchita KS one night a couple weeks ago, due to electromagnetic field compression over the area (?). Pondering that and thinking about what targeted electromagnetic tinkering might accomplish makes me pause to wonder. After all there are NASA guidance test sites near Virgina/Carolina shores. It's been a long time since the two factions played hardball in their chess match for control.

However, one thing I have learned about these visual dreams that I have.... The context is usually very different from my estimate at first but they are very visual. Such as my dream about violence being a guman's threat diretly targeted against people in formal attire on a dias. (I thought it might be Obama) In fact, very soon after there was a shooting at people on a dias for a town meeting by a gunman that one woman tried to take down by socking the gunman with her purse.

Thanks again, prinze..... beejean

Sponsored content

Dream of Missile Being Handled and  Prevented from Exploding in Library Empty Re: Dream of Missile Being Handled and Prevented from Exploding in Library

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:21 pm