Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

New Symptom

Rose8
    Rose8

New Symptom Empty New Symptom

Post  Rose8 Fri 12 Nov 2010, 5:07 pm

Left leg, outside, four fingers down from hip/thigh joint, intense sharp throb. This is a new one for me. Yesterday I had right lower arm, outer, middle. I'm getting to where I can recognize an EQ signal versus some regular ailment. They're very distinct, almost like it's at bone level, whereas the volcano ones are very, very different. They're more deep skin to surface fires, like lava trying to erupt through my skin.
    So, I don't know where this new one is. Chile was right leg, so I'll have to say opposite of Chile on the map but still southern hemisphere. My volcanoes are arranged quite different, I get southern hemispheres on top, and northern on bottom of body.
    So, this is like equatorial perhaps? I dunno...it didn't last long.
    My arm ones were strange. Bursts of pain lasting about 2 seconds, with 4sec interval pauses.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:49 am