Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

electrical spikes on back...heart pounding???

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

electrical spikes on back...heart pounding??? Empty electrical spikes on back...heart pounding???

Post  kay.so.or Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:31 am

one of the reasons Ican't sleep lately is because everytime I lie down...my heart pounds sooo hard and fast....try meditating, etc and can't get it to stop.....checked the bp etc with my cuff and it says it is ok....weird???!!!

and tonight got that solar electrical prickling all over back too...

anyone else??? affraid
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

electrical spikes on back...heart pounding??? Empty Re: electrical spikes on back...heart pounding???

Post  Dude_in_CA Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:06 am

No heart stuff (although what you describe is usually mexico for me) but I have had the 'solar tingles' for the last 2 days. Most annoying symptom I get of any kind. Doesn't hurt and not that big a deal but so, so annoying. Mad
    kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

electrical spikes on back...heart pounding??? Empty electrical shocks for me!

Post  kay.so.or Sun 21 Feb 2010, 6:11 pm

it is more....not just tingles...like someone is sticking an electrical wire to my back....ouch!!! makes me squirm big time!

at least I finally had a good nights sleep....course i didn't go to bed until 2ish....but had taken a warm bath, and all my 'stuff' and then I slept!.....boy that makes a difference!

and a little sunshine poking through doesn't hurt the spirits ... cheers
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

electrical spikes on back...heart pounding??? Empty Re: electrical spikes on back...heart pounding???

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 6:04 pm

kay.so.or wrote:one of the reasons Ican't sleep lately is because everytime I lie down...my heart pounds sooo hard and fast....try meditating, etc and can't get it to stop.....checked the bp etc with my cuff and it says it is ok....weird???!!!

and tonight got that solar electrical prickling all over back too...

anyone else??? affraid

I had a similar episode on Friday night/early Saturday morning. It is really wierd when it happens. It will wake me right out of a sound sleep. Darned things happens every now and then, nothing with any pattern to it that I can come up with. Maybe it happens when I am stressed with work and all that. I don't know.
    Leisa
    Leisa

Post  Leisa Mon 22 Feb 2010, 8:39 pm

Just a few minutes ago I began getting something very similar... back side, right, just beside the heart chakra. And yes, it made me squirm.

Other than that though I've felt way way better today than in recent days.

Thankfully.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:05 am

kay.so.or wrote:it is more....not just tingles...like someone is sticking an electrical wire to my back....ouch!!! makes me squirm big time!

Ah, get those too but rarely and I never associated it with the sun but who knows. Usually when solar stuff hits me it's more diffuse and I get this electrical tingle all over my body. I can usually make it go away though by, quite literally, grounding myself in a certain way outside.

The spikes/shocks you describe are rather unnerving but I've only experienced them a handful of times, and almost always in my feet for some reason.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:51 pm