Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Thought changed dimensions

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Thought changed dimensions Empty Thought changed dimensions

Post  OregonGuy Wed 11 Aug 2010, 4:30 pm

I say that we are now in a form of reality where our own thinking constructs the dimension we exist in at any one moment. Perhaps from just one person dreaming in the manner of 'The Lathe of Heaven' by Ursula LeGuin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_K._Le_Guin

I was inspired to write about this from following George Ure's blog at Urbansurvival. He's been looking at what he calls WoJu, strange events in measuring(other things) that readers are reporting. http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm I speculate that the measuring errors are symptoms of each persons concentration of 'intent' where by the very act of meditating on one idea, measuring, the outcome is altered. They are tapping into another dimension. Doesn't happen to everyone, just those in the right mindset and environmental circumstances. Here HAARP may be in play doing it's unintended thing. Maybe the LHC was active too, perhaps solar particle storm also. See what I'm getting at?

I have felt at times that something has changed, particularly when sensitives were expecting a large earthquake...which never happens. On one timeline the expected earthquake may have occurred. A time slip occurs where dimensions are changed by some deliberate act by who knows what.

Why do I believe this? Several items of note lead to my thinking.

1.The solar system has entered a new area of space that is much denser in matter than previously experienced.

2. Large Hadron Collider experiments introducing unintended consequences into our reality.

3. Manipulation of the electrical fields in the atmosphere by HAARP type technology. We are in a electrical universe so that does matter. Again scifi reference, Quiet Earth, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089869/. Where some basic assumptions about electrons were in error. Seems that has been validated recently by science?

4. USAF study that demonstrated human thinking can affect electronics. So when large numbers of people set about to 'intent' something be it prayer, ritual, or unintended mass emotional reaction(disaster, fear, and hope). That will influence our reality. Tried to find link to study which I found a few years ago by Googling and now I can't. Hmmm.

5. The perfect storm of technology in use, human interaction globally connected, physical changes to the solar system in relation to the center of the galaxy are all combining to create a fertile environment to alter reality in unexpected ways. If there are 12 dimensions then we are probably moving through a few more than four right now, Point, line, plane, volume, and time makes 5 dimensions. We are going into the 6th, and possibly 7th.

If all this has some merit then I'm going to be mindful about what I think about. One thing I do enjoy is watching clouds, especially sunsets and sunrises. In that I find joy and seeing the multiple realities of joy would be welcome.

So what does anyone think about that?

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:52 pm