Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Animal Spirit for Today

chela

Animal Spirit for Today Empty Animal Spirit for Today

Post  chela Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:51 pm

Your Animal Spirit for Today
    February 18, 2010

Porcupine

Porcupine has appeared in your reading today to bring a message of innocence and trust. Although Porcupine can throw quills when cornered, he is gentle, loving, and non-aggressive. Is there an area of your life that need Porcupine energy? Have you lost the ability to trust??

Something light to start - much love - chela
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Animal Spirit for Today Empty Hi Chela

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 18 Feb 2010, 3:30 am

Interesting reading for the day. In my morning reading I had Elk today. Stamina, and the strength to keep climbing for the high country. Just like Elk, this EB community has stamina and will keep on going no matter what challenges await along the trail.
    Blessings- Paula.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Animal Spirit for Today Empty Re: Animal Spirit for Today

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Feb 2010, 4:20 am

My reading today was fitting for me right now Smile

Beaver

Beaver may be one of the hardest working animals on the planet. Beaver is attuned to both earth and water medicine, and is strongly attached to home and family. Beaver appears in your reading to remind you that sometimes there's no substitute for hard work. Make a plan, create a solid foundation, then take the next indicated step.

Sponsored content

Animal Spirit for Today Empty Re: Animal Spirit for Today

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:41 am