Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

A prediction somewhat

Rose8
    Rose8

A prediction somewhat Empty A prediction somewhat

Post  Rose8 Fri 16 Apr 2010, 2:31 am

Montana
    Utah
    Oklahoma
    New Madrid

I just scrolled through the 1.0's through the upper numbers and this seems to be a pattern consistently. There might be a few of one (say Utah) before the OK hits but it always does. I'm going to make a graph because I want to show you all what I'm seeing. pirat
    I feel confident enough of my theory that when UT gets one I can say "OK is next...give it a few hours". The last one only took three hours. I'm still waiting for OK to respond to the 4.9. We'll see. scratch

Please don't crucify me for my theory/prediction. I'm an out of the box thinker and yes sometimes I will throw things out there. Sometimes my theories don't pan out, and sometimes they do. So if this one doesn't, please forgive my initial exhuberance on the matter. But if it does pan out then...I dunno...give me a star like a kindergartener. hehe. Like a Star @ heaven
    Rose8
    Rose8

A prediction somewhat Empty Re: A prediction somewhat

Post  Rose8 Sun 18 Apr 2010, 3:09 am

Well, no OK. But New Madrid fault area. *rolls eyes* So much for solid theories. Maybe this is a semi-solid theory. Maybe it has to do with the region of Utah. Will just keep an eye out.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:48 am