Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

high hostility

Rose8
    Rose8

high hostility Empty high hostility

Post  Rose8 Tue 13 Apr 2010, 4:50 pm

Just alot of feelings of hostility. I took 6 Valerian root pills yesterday with no effect. Usually 1 will subdue me quite well. There is no reason behind the hostility. It just is. Perhaps I'm picking up on other people's emotions. Or maybe not. I dunno. This also has the accompaniment of a nasty migraine that also will not go away with the usual remedy (ice on neck/advil migraine/muscle relaxer/popping neck back into place). It's not getting worse like my migraines do either. It's staying the same. This does, however, the pain...make me less friendly feeling.
    kemokae

high hostility Empty Re: high hostility

Post  kemokae Tue 13 Apr 2010, 5:10 pm

I was recently reading Rose that if your not daily hydrated, that it can lead to aggressive temperment...drink more water. To much leaves bluish under your eyes an bags, if you feel your getting that, cut down on the liquids.
    As to your migraines, go lay down in an completely darken room, no noise to distract you, now lay an cool rung out washcloth across your eyes (closed)and one folded over behnd your neck.
    Keep replacing them as you feel the material in them "heat up". Relax undisturbed..it should take about 15 to 20 mins. at least. Most likely replacing the washcloth twice, so have another set on hand when you go to lay down to start this procedure. At the end of the time, gradually add the light to the room before leaving it. Your forehead and eye region should feel slightly cool to the touch as well as the back of your neck. Now take your asprin with some kind of food, I take mine with non-fat yogurt ususally...drink an glass of water.
    This treatment slows down the blood supply around your eyes, which are dialated to help create the migrain...I am told that people whom live in hot climates without air conditioning know this treatment only to well, and its often done in mid-day hot afternoon "sesta". Its an treament known for several generations now. Put an towel under your head in case you fall to sleep also with the wash cloth behind your neck...it won't soak your bed linens. Good luck...its never failed me since I was taught how to do it.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Tue 13 Apr 2010, 9:34 pm

Rose8 wrote:Just alot of feelings of hostility. I took 6 Valerian root pills yesterday with no effect. Usually 1 will subdue me quite well. There is no reason behind the hostility. It just is. Perhaps I'm picking up on other people's emotions. Or maybe not. I dunno. This also has the accompaniment of a nasty migraine that also will not go away with the usual remedy (ice on neck/advil migraine/muscle relaxer/popping neck back into place). It's not getting worse like my migraines do either. It's staying the same. This does, however, the pain...make me less friendly feeling.

Rose ME TOO! I told my husband I think I need some bio-identical hormone cream cuz I have been a bitch! Today major headache of which I believe is hormonal. high hostility Icon_evil
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Tue 13 Apr 2010, 9:36 pm

kemokae wrote:I was recently reading Rose that if your not daily hydrated, that it can lead to aggressive temperment...drink more water. To much leaves bluish under your eyes an bags, if you feel your getting that, cut down on the liquids.
    As to your migraines, go lay down in an completely darken room, no noise to distract you, now lay an cool rung out washcloth across your eyes (closed)and one folded over behnd your neck.
    Keep replacing them as you feel the material in them "heat up". Relax undisturbed..it should take about 15 to 20 mins. at least. Most likely replacing the washcloth twice, so have another set on hand when you go to lay down to start this procedure. At the end of the time, gradually add the light to the room before leaving it. Your forehead and eye region should feel slightly cool to the touch as well as the back of your neck. Now take your asprin with some kind of food, I take mine with non-fat yogurt ususally...drink an glass of water.
    This treatment slows down the blood supply around your eyes, which are dialated to help create the migrain...I am told that people whom live in hot climates without air conditioning know this treatment only to well, and its often done in mid-day hot afternoon "sesta". Its an treament known for several generations now. Put an towel under your head in case you fall to sleep also with the wash cloth behind your neck...it won't soak your bed linens. Good luck...its never failed me since I was taught how to do it.

Great advice Kemokae, I think I will try that!
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 13 Apr 2010, 11:13 pm

I have a six year old. I don't get quiet time to do such things. Maybe tomorrow when/if he's at church with his friends.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 14 Apr 2010, 5:01 pm

Last night the pain in my head remained at a sharp roar, consistent, unlike my usual migraines which get progressively worse until my usual remedy (combo of cryogel, icepack on neck, migraine pills, ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer)kicks in. I did not use this remedy again after it failed the other night. I left it alone. I woke at midnite...still feeling it. Then this morning the migraine along with the nasty attitude were gone. Boom.

Now...I see that China had a very large quake. Could this be what these symptoms were all about?
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 14 Apr 2010, 7:07 pm

Rose8 wrote:Last night the pain in my head remained at a sharp roar, consistent, unlike my usual migraines which get progressively worse until my usual remedy (combo of cryogel, icepack on neck, migraine pills, ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer)kicks in. I did not use this remedy again after it failed the other night. I left it alone. I woke at midnite...still feeling it. Then this morning the migraine along with the nasty attitude were gone. Boom.

Now...I see that China had a very large quake. Could this be what these symptoms were all about?
    You know I am starting to wonder. All my symptoms are gone too. No headache. No more back pain and I actually got up feeling half way decent for a change! Must be the sun shining. high hostility Icon_sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:31 am