Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Earthworms again, no rain

Rose8
    Rose8

Earthworms again, no rain Empty Earthworms again, no rain

Post  Rose8 Tue 13 Apr 2010, 4:42 pm

I had to tiptoe to avoid them this morning. No rain in over a week.

I've also seen that after the Luther, OK EQ yesterday, there were 2 follow up ones in New Madrid zone. Have noticed Utah in conjunction with the OK ones as well but as it's not my area I've not charted it like just OK and NewMadrid.

What I do note is that OK usually has a larger magnitude than the New Madrid ones each time.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Earthworms again, no rain Empty Re: Earthworms again, no rain

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 22 Apr 2010, 3:25 am

Hi Rose-
    I have been following the earthworm observations you mentioned. I wonder if they are responding to some changes in the earth that are to slight for humans to sense. It could be the slight disturbances will go on for quite awhile before something bigger happens. I am originally from the midwest and do not remember earthworms coming above ground unless the soil was saturated from too much rain. Something must be disturbing them. Also, what do you think is going on with all of those EQ's in OK? I did not think it was a place that had a history of EQ's. Do you think it has to do with the oil or gas industry drilling or is it naturally occurring? There are often small quakes in se NM that are attributed to oil and gas wells, but there is no definitive proof that is the cause. Any other unusual things happening in nature when the earthworms are coming above ground? Are they part of a larger pattern? That is something to really keep watch on. You take care now and stay safe.
    Blessings- Paula.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 22 Apr 2010, 12:47 pm

Well with the OK quakes I have noted that UT is quaking just prior to them. I've been gathering data but OK doesn't have the very low magnitudes posted yet and they only have two ppl on it so they asked me to keep checking.
    OK EQ's are increasing but in frequency and magnitude, as are UT eq's.
    I believe OK is also a precursor with New Madrid and I see activity in NM after OK quakes big.
    I don't think it's drilling, no. I think it's just part of the stuff going on everywhere. OK does have a quake history but they're generally quite small.
    No, the worms don't come up with dry ground usually so it was odd. I still watch the sidewalks at work but since that week nothing. Not even with the rain this week.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:17 pm