Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

My 2008 dream about NYC subway bombs

socalshakin
    socalshakin

My 2008 dream about NYC subway bombs Empty My 2008 dream about NYC subway bombs

Post  socalshakin Tue 13 Apr 2010, 5:14 am

I dreamed the dream below in November 2008. I wonder if this was the event I would have seen if it happened.. Thank God it never happened! The link below is the terror plot exposed that was on the news today.

NYC terror plot revealed

socalsnowgrl

Concerned about NYC
    « on: November 16, 2008, 10:46:34 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I dreamed that my boyfriend and I went to NYC, we were staying somewhere either near Times Square or Broadway.

It was odd though, as people were walking through the streets very disoriented, looking around and cars were driving around the people. I was almost hit by a cab at one point because I was trying to figure out what everyone was looking for.

We decided to take the subway, and as we got down to the bottom of the stairs, we heard explosions. We could feel the heat of massive flames rushing towards us and we turned to run back up the stairs.

When we got back onto the sidewalk, we could see people running and screaming in every direction. People were shouting "it's happening again"..

I found safety in a mall somewhere, it was near a river of some sort, because I could see NJ clearly. I met a pregnant woman and a teenage boy, and also a woman and her young daughter. The pregnant woman was about to go into labor and the woman with the young daughter was urging me to come back to California with them.

I was upset because I wanted to stay and help, but the little girl hugged me crying, telling me that I needed to come with them that they weren't going to make it, meaning the woman in labor and the teenage boy.

I only woke up because my alarm was going off, and had been for sometime as I remember hearing it while I was still dreaming.

This dream felt very significant to me, I still don't feel good about it. I've never dreamed of NYC, never been there and yet I know I was there in the dream.
    melinda
    melinda

My 2008 dream about NYC subway bombs Empty Re: My 2008 dream about NYC subway bombs

Post  melinda Wed 14 Apr 2010, 2:14 am

life is more than the beast of hell that has taken all life from the manna love dirt

be well and filled with life my darlin'

for there is nothing worse than what we already have been forced to experience

dove

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:00 am