Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states...

RIG
    RIG

Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states... Empty Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states...

Post  RIG Mon 29 Mar 2010, 12:49 pm

This a response I made at EB... thought I would bring it here as I believe it to be of importance to us all...

-------------------------------

I've been watching this one with great interest (I'm surprised there isn't a bigger discussion on it)... so should everyone else! So far there is believed to be no actual planned mission of violence (act of domestic terrorism is what the System will call it), all they've done is organized... yes, with the aim to prepare and train for battle with Satan and or the Anti-Christ which I freely admit is easy to scoff at... yet they've been arrested in raids by the FBI (at this point folks there's no point in trying to code our posts so as to hide "key words")...

Now is the Time where our Government will turn inwards (while it continues worldwide conflict)... FBI and regional/local law enforcement agencies across the US have been in training as well for the past few years under programs like Operation Falcon doing nationwide sweeps/roundups of various criminal elements... now the System turns on those that it percieves as a threat...

Why am I, as a Pagan, speaking on this subject? When this particular group would view me as part of the enemy just because of my beliefs? Because, they've come for the criminals, and no one said anything but "good job" or "'bout time"... now they've begun raiding those gathering on the fringe, to which others on the fringe will look nervously around but probably say "well they were extremists"... next they will come for you, your friends, me, anyone who doesn't comply and conform to the herd of sheep They want us to be!...

Whats that you called me, "alarmist"?... Yes I am! The Alarm must be sounded, we must stand against the coming Tyranny... or at the very least know what to look for so we can attempt to dodge the bullet!...

Again, (and to borrow a tactic from TerTer)... WE MUST ALL PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE FOLKS! IF WE DON'T, WE DESERVE EVERYTHING WE GET!...

As a sidenote and just to bring this home for folks... where's Rhonda in OHio? Didn't she claim to be in a Christian militia?...

Watch you backs... Stay aware... true Darkness is coming, we in truth haven't seen anything yet!...

Stay the Watch!

See you in the Wastelands!...

RIG
    RIG
    RIG

Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states... Empty Re: Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states...

Post  RIG Mon 29 Mar 2010, 1:01 pm

Interesting! Within a minute of posting this, my computer froze up with virus warnings... SoCal, any chance of blocking those nasty "google" bots?...
    Dreemz
    Dreemz

Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states... Empty Hutaree Militia and Far Right Violence

Post  Dreemz Tue 30 Mar 2010, 1:15 pm

Just posting as an "FYI" only. "Please do not shoot the messenger"...
    also, as an "fyi", the Southern Poverty Law Ctr. said there are well over 300+ anti-govt. militia groups and climbing...

www.washingtonpost.com

The Hutaree militia and the rising risk of far-right violence

By Eugene Robinson
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010; A25

The arrests of members of a Michigan-based "Christian" militia group should convince doubters that there is good reason to worry about right-wing, anti-government extremism -- and potential violence -- in the Age of Obama.

I put the word Christian in quotes because anyone who plots to assassinate law enforcement officers, as a federal indictment alleges members of the Hutaree militia did, is no follower of Christ. According to federal prosecutors, the Hutaree -- the word's not in my dictionary, but its Web site claims it means "Christian warrior" -- are convinced that their enemies include "state and local law enforcement, who are deemed 'foot soldiers' of the federal government, federal law enforcement agencies and employees, participants in the 'New World Order,' and anyone who does not share in the Hutaree's beliefs."

According to the indictment, the group had been plotting for two years to assassinate federal, state or local police officers. "Possible such acts which were discussed," the indictment says, "included killing a member of law enforcement after a traffic stop, killing a member of law enforcement and his or her family at home, ambushing a member of law enforcement in rural communities, luring a member of law enforcement with a false 911 emergency call and then killing him or her, and killing a member of law enforcement and then attacking the funeral procession motorcade" with homemade bombs.

Nine members of the Hutaree were named in the indictment. Eight were arrested during weekend FBI raids in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana; one suspect remains at large. The group's Web site shows members in camouflage outfits traipsing through woods in "training" exercises. They could be out for an afternoon of paintball, except for the loony rhetoric about "sword and flame" and the page, labeled "Gear," that links to several gun dealers. Along with numerous weapons offenses, the Hutaree are charged with sedition.

The episode highlights the obvious: For decades now, the most serious threat of domestic terrorism has come from the growing ranks of paranoid, anti-government hate groups that draw their inspiration, vocabulary and anger from the far right.

It is disingenuous for mainstream purveyors of incendiary far-right rhetoric to dismiss groups such as the Hutaree by saying that there are "crazies on both sides." This simply is not true.

There was a time when the far left was a spawning ground for political violence. The first big story I covered was the San Francisco trial of heiress Patricia Hearst, who had been kidnapped and eventually co-opted by the Symbionese Liberation Army -- a far-left group whose philosophy was as apocalyptic and incoherent as that of the Hutaree. There are aging radicals in Cuba today who got to Havana by hijacking airplanes in the 1970s. Left-wing radicals caused mayhem and took innocent lives.

But for the most part, far-left violence in this country has gone the way of the leisure suit and the AMC Gremlin. An anti-globalization movement, including a few window-smashing anarchists, was gaining traction at one point, but it quickly diminished after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. An environmental group and an animal-rights group have been linked with incidents of arson. Beyond those particulars, it is hard to identify any kind of leftist threat.

By contrast, there has been explosive growth among far-right, militia-type groups that identify themselves as white supremacists, "constitutionalists," tax protesters and religious soldiers determined to kill people to uphold "Christian" values. Most of the groups that posed a real danger, as the Hutaree allegedly did, have been infiltrated and dismantled by authorities before they could do any damage. But we should never forget that the worst act of domestic terrorism ever committed in this country was authored by a member of the government-hating right wing: Timothy McVeigh's bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City.

It is dishonest for right-wing commentators to insist on an equivalence that does not exist. The danger of political violence in this country comes overwhelmingly from one direction -- the right, not the left. The vitriolic, anti-government hate speech that is spewed on talk radio every day -- and, quite regularly, at Tea Party rallies -- is calibrated not to inform but to incite.

Demagogues scream at people that their government is illegitimate, that their country has been "taken away," that their elected officials are "traitors" and that their freedom is at risk. They have a right to free speech, which I will always defend. But they shouldn't be surprised if some listeners take them literally.

The writer will be online to chat with readers at 1 p.m. Eastern time Tuesday. Submit your questions and comments before or during the discussion.
    geenee
    geenee

Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states... Empty Re: Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states...

Post  geenee Tue 30 Mar 2010, 5:50 pm

RIG wrote:This a response I made at EB... thought I would bring it here as I believe it to be of importance to us all...

-------------------------------

I've been watching this one with great interest (I'm surprised there isn't a bigger discussion on it)... so should everyone else! So far there is believed to be no actual planned mission of violence (act of domestic terrorism is what the System will call it), all they've done is organized... yes, with the aim to prepare and train for battle with Satan and or the Anti-Christ which I freely admit is easy to scoff at... yet they've been arrested in raids by the FBI (at this point folks there's no point in trying to code our posts so as to hide "key words")...

Now is the Time where our Government will turn inwards (while it continues worldwide conflict)... FBI and regional/local law enforcement agencies across the US have been in training as well for the past few years under programs like Operation Falcon doing nationwide sweeps/roundups of various criminal elements... now the System turns on those that it percieves as a threat...

Why am I, as a Pagan, speaking on this subject? When this particular group would view me as part of the enemy just because of my beliefs? Because, they've come for the criminals, and no one said anything but "good job" or "'bout time"... now they've begun raiding those gathering on the fringe, to which others on the fringe will look nervously around but probably say "well they were extremists"... next they will come for you, your friends, me, anyone who doesn't comply and conform to the herd of sheep They want us to be!...

Whats that you called me, "alarmist"?... Yes I am! The Alarm must be sounded, we must stand against the coming Tyranny... or at the very least know what to look for so we can attempt to dodge the bullet!...

Again, (and to borrow a tactic from TerTer)... WE MUST ALL PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE FOLKS! IF WE DON'T, WE DESERVE EVERYTHING WE GET!...

As a sidenote and just to bring this home for folks... where's Rhonda in OHio? Didn't she claim to be in a Christian militia?...

Watch you backs... Stay aware... true Darkness is coming, we in truth haven't seen anything yet!...

Stay the Watch!

See you in the Wastelands!...

RIG
    Hey Rig, How ya doin? I am watching this very closely also. The powers that be are having the media start a campaign to demonize and call the patriots and the tea parties "terrorists". They are trying to make those that want freedom and liberty (what our country was founded on) look like the bad guy. They are gearing up for massive protests and rioting. Because that is what the people will do when the banks close and there is no money or food. They are preparing for all this by having all the fema camps ready to go for locking up people. Dissenters and Christians eventually. You will have to trade your guns for food eventually. Do you listen to Alex Jones. They are setting him up. He is being set up for inciting people to fight. He is the watch dog on our freedoms being taken out from under us. Check out his site and you will see all the documentation of how our country is turning into a police state and losing our freedom. It is all being set up to happen very very soon. In a very short time people will not know what hit em! I think it might all happen this fall. Economy collapse, major disaster, false flag operation, war, No food or money, revolt and martial law and voila one world govt. They are holding together the ecomony until all is in place. Fema camps our all being prepared. Everything is almost in place to start. God help us all.
    geenee
    geenee

Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states... Empty Here is that article on Patriots and Tea Party Terrorists

Post  geenee Tue 30 Mar 2010, 6:33 pm

New Homeland Security Report claims "Right-wing Extremism" is on the rise fueling resurgence in "radicalization"
    Several months ago, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released a simliar report targeting conservatives and ideals as "Right-wing Extremism". After intense public scrutiny and a strong back-lash from Congressional conservatives, the report was retracted.
    Now, with all the Tea-Party demonization efforts and hub-bub, DHS comes out with a rather timely report to further paint the Tea-Party movement into some "radical and/or racist" organization that is more or less violent. Logic would tell you this isn't the case, as we've seen, the Tea-Party movement is a mix of all races and political backgrounds including Dems, Repubs, Libertarians, Independents etc. etc.. The groups have protested peacefully since its' creation over a year ago. Other attempts to counter this group have also been tried (as with the Coffee Party).
    The new report is 10 pages, and as you may have suspected, it starts with the "White Supremacist" and "anti-government" rhetoric claiming they have plans to carry out "violent acts" because of the current economic conditions causing foreclosures, unemployment etc. Like the old "lost teenager" synopsis for joining gangs, the DHS report mimics this saying the conditions are ripe for "recruitment".
    On page 1, we get a summary of what these groups are about and that "right-wing extremists" are "capitalizing on the first African-American President" as a means for recruitment (though Obama is only 50% Black - go figure)...
    <BLOCKQUOTE>(U//LES) Threats from white supremacist and violent antigovernment groups during 2009 have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry
    out violent acts. Nevertheless, the consequences of a prolonged economic
    downturn—including real estate foreclosures, unemployment, and an inability
    to obtain credit—could create a fertile recruiting environment for rightwing
    extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and
    government authorities similar to those in the past.
    (U//LES) Rightwing extremists have capitalized on the election of the firstAfrican American president, and are focusing their efforts to recruit new
    members, mobilize existing supporters, and broaden their scope and appeal

through propaganda, but they have not yet turned to attack planning. It goes on to say what we're seeing now is similar to the 1990's etc. (In case you didn't know, Bill Clinton was really the first Black President). This report, though, has a new twist about Veterans returning home. Instead of saying this time (as the last report) that they were mentally unstable and likely to form "anti-government" groups, this report claims that they are targets for recruitment by "right-wing Extremists" because of their military skills.
    Yet, The Serve America Act (still in legislation), which aims to have 250,000 AmeriCorps members by the year 2017, also states that Veterans with these skills are ideal for recruitment into national service under this Act (page 234):

<BLOCKQUOTE>[size=9]‘‘(ii) recruiting veterans, particularly returning veterans, into service opportunities, including opportunities that utilize [size=16][size=9]their military experience;[/size]
    [/size]
    [/size]
    </BLOCKQUOTE>[size=9]So, the DHS reports echos exactly what is in the Serve America Act, but instead of serving the government, they would be serving "right-wing" extremists. So i guess both the DNC (sponsoring this bill) and "right-wing extremists" want these guys for their skills according to the Serve America Act and the DHS report. Go figure![/size]
    [size=9]The rest of the DHS report goes on to explain these "conditions" causing an increase in hostility towards the govenment etc. There is a small section on "Disgruntled Veterans" too (now looking further down in the report). [/size]
    [size=9]The first report of this nature put intense pressure on Janet Napolitano for releasing it. Will she get the same scrutiny for this report?[/size]
    </BLOCKQUOTE>
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Tue 30 Mar 2010, 6:34 pm

geenee
    geenee

Government Raid (FBI) on Christian militia in three states... Empty More

Post  geenee Tue 30 Mar 2010, 6:39 pm

Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 31 Mar 2010, 4:06 am

Bravo RIG! You have hit the nail on the head. There is rampant corruption out there in all levels of government and it is in the law enforcement agencies also. The drug trade has corrupted many and the promise of wealth even more. These people are training to protect their own livlihood, their lands, homes and families AND the constitution of this land gives them the authority to do this. We have the right to bear arms but TPTB want to take that right, and therefore the source of our self-defense away.

They are already telling erroneous stories about these militia, reversing the truth and making them the bad guys as in Ruby Ridge.

Yes, the s@#$ is about to hit the fan!
    Betty

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:47 pm