Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+13
Sheila, Or.
Petra
Mary/Portland, OR
LindaMarie
John Kettler
Polly, AZ
socalshakin
RIG
Nightmoves
Puget Sounder
mcyoung/tx
NiteOwlSoCal
geenee
17 posters

So what's the deal with Earthboppin?

burnedmy

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty HURRAY FOR SOCALSHAKIN!!!

Post  burnedmy Thu 18 Feb 2010, 3:07 pm

SOCALSHAKIN,

THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS FORUM FOR ALL OF US!

I missed you guys already and it's BEYOND WONDERFUL TO HAVE THIS NEW PLACE WITH ALL OF YOU AGAIN !!!
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what's the deal with Earthboppin?

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:23 pm

petrasrcf@hotmail.com wrote:Hi Everyone,

I see I filled out the registration form incorrectly and my user name is my e-mail address. Oh well. Maybe someone can help me fix that?

I'm very sorry about whatever has caused The Big Bopper to have to leave. I'm sure it wasn't something he wanted to do and surely something he did not wish to discuss. And given the nature of his message and the rush to close the site I feel something is not right. And I will keep him in my prayers.

Thanks for opening this site and know I'll support you by linkage to make sure not only the old timers find you, but hopefully some new folks from around the world who might wish to join in and let us know about earthquakes outside of the US.

Good Luck & Wishing you much success!

Petra

Thank you Petra! I greatly appreciate that and am glad to have you here with us Smile

-Socalshakin
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty he has a radio show?

Post  Sheila, Or. Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:11 pm

Nightmoves wrote:I listened to his radio show last night and he seemed the same. I do not know what it could be. I only hope whatever it is, that is passes quickly for him. Sad

Hi Nightmoves, I didn't know he has a radio show. What is the name of it? It was devastating to see the forum go down but even more awful to wonder what on earth could have happened to our Ryan who's been with us all for how many years now including JOBs old board? 10+ years or so? It did occur to me that he might have just gotten tired of babysitting all the trolls that couldn't be banned because they use hidden IP addies.
    Also, am hoping Dove finds her way here. I saw her page on myspace but don't belong. Someone on this thread said they contacted her. Hope she joins in. Many others come to mind but am only on my 2nd cup of coffee so not quite awake yet. I do know Dona is on Brian's board so hope she comes here too.
    Hugs to all, Sheila
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty Re: So what's the deal with Earthboppin?

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Feb 2010, 6:18 pm

Sheila, Or. wrote:
    Nightmoves wrote:I listened to his radio show last night and he seemed the same. I do not know what it could be. I only hope whatever it is, that is passes quickly for him. Sad

Hi Nightmoves, I didn't know he has a radio show. What is the name of it? It was devastating to see the forum go down but even more awful to wonder what on earth could have happened to our Ryan who's been with us all for how many years now including JOBs old board? 10+ years or so? It did occur to me that he might have just gotten tired of babysitting all the trolls that couldn't be banned because they use hidden IP addies.
    Also, am hoping Dove finds her way here. I saw her page on myspace but don't belong. Someone on this thread said they contacted her. Hope she joins in. Many others come to mind but am only on my 2nd cup of coffee so not quite awake yet. I do know Dona is on Brian's board so hope she comes here too.
    Hugs to all, Sheila

I was talking with Dove through messages on Myspace yesterday and she said she would definitely come over here Smile
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Thu 18 Feb 2010, 8:38 pm

Sheila, Or. wrote:

Hugs to all, Sheila

This is the website for KHUM radio station. They have live broadcasts on the computer. Look under DJ's. Enjoy!!!
    http://khum.com/
    LadyInRed
    LadyInRed

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty Hi all!

Post  LadyInRed Thu 18 Feb 2010, 10:10 pm

[b]so glad to find everyone. Felt like loseing family again..always read boards daily but not always posting, hope everyone makes it here..huggs to all...Lady
    LadyInRed
    LadyInRed

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty Hi all!

Post  LadyInRed Thu 18 Feb 2010, 10:15 pm

well tried to post but hope this goes...so glad to find everyone, felt as if I had lost family again.....MC emailed me links to this board and Brians...I did forward to all whom's addys I had...Love you all and group hugg!...Lady sunny
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty Hi LadyinRed !

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 19 Feb 2010, 12:11 am

LadyInRed wrote:well tried to post but hope this goes...so glad to find everyone, felt as if I had lost family again.....MC emailed me links to this board and Brians...I did forward to all whom's addys I had...Love you all and group hugg!...Lady sunny

Good to see you hear! I think that everyone paniced when the EB board went down and discovered a new love for Ryan. It's amazing how quickly others are finding this site. With so much going on now it's not a time to lose family. I love you
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty Bad feeling about Bopp

Post  Betty in Texas Fri 19 Feb 2010, 3:13 am

I am posting in several places now--prophecies, the yahoo site, and this one. I even hesitate to go to Brian's site as I can't remember what I have posted where now. So forgive me if you hear this story twice.

I had very bad feelings about Bopp for two days prior to the big announcement of the closing of the earthboppin forum. I had never written an email to Bopp but I guess it was Sunday, I started thinking that I should make a financial contribution because of reading a message in which Trapper said he paid to be on the site. Being a relative newcomer, I really did not know what he meant and wanted to inquire of Ryan as to whether he needed more donations and exactly what a paying member meant. I wanted to do my share as I had come to really love and care a lot about the earthboppin family--well, the majority that is.

He had commented a few weeks ago that finances were holding up for the time being. I cannot tell you how heavily the urge to email him was. I went to the website at noon that day to email him and found the message. I was totally LOST! I had had several dreams about my family going on a journey and leaving me suddenly that I had posted. On Monday, I broke down in tears because of a deep depression I was feeling but had no idea what it was. I felt something was going to happen to my family. I was filled with anxiety for those couple of days before the website shut down.

Then, I went into a state of panic as I had only one email address of boppers. That was Terra and I have not heard back from her.
    Then, I remembered several members had mentioned prophecies so I joined that one the same day, and yes, there were several boppers already there. I do know that when I went to the archives last night, you could still click on the names and their emails would come up so that might be the answer for those who are still lost.

I remember when I first start emailing at earthboppin someone referred to a troll and I in my naive innocent state had no idea what they were talking about. I have noticed a lot of newcomers lately who had an acid personality. I did not like this at all and for my part anyone who cannot show love and understanding can just stay away from this site.

I watched the movie Celestine Prophecy again on Sunday and realized that we can use our positive energy through magnifying our love as a unit to break the clutch of the darkside. Right now we do not know what influenced Ryan to close the site without warning but I believe it must have been something pretty significant to not give us a heads up. My prayers are with him.
    Betty in Texas
    Jean/OR

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty Whew!

Post  Jean/OR Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:02 am

You're all a sight for sore eyes, glad to see you all here!
    Thanks so much socalshakin for giving us a place to make a soft landing. In hindsight we should have done what all families are supposed to do - set a place to meet in case of emergency/disaster. Here we are gathering under an oak tree and some family members are still unaccounted for, don't worry they'll come around.
    As for our dear Ryan, here's hoping that all will be made well for him, whatever the problem and whatever he needs.
    The candle site is still up and running so you can go there for prayers for Ryan and his needs, and for the others who we were lighting candles for too.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=bopp

blessings, Jean
    Barbara
    Barbara

So what's the deal with Earthboppin? - Page 2 Empty Hi Betty

Post  Barbara Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:45 pm

Hello Betty,
    Boy, I'm glad to see you here. I would have greatly missed reading your dream posts! Smile It was terrible when earthboppin closed, 'BAM', with no warning at all, I couldn't believe it. (And when I've clicked on usernames in the archives, it won't give any email addresses!)
    That's strange, your premonitions, as I've never made a donation to Ryan's site, but on Sunday/Monday, I was thinking that I really should. Then it closed! But if finances were the reason, I'm sure he would have asked us? Perhaps we were just picking up dimly that he needed 'help'? I've never been a forum moderator, so I don't know how many hours a day it entails, but I was puzzled why Bopp hadn't just asked if volunteers would take over the moderating...or if he no longer wants the site, then to sell it...? - but I'm no technophile, so I've no idea really, maybe it would be complicated to do. anyway, I'm so glad we still have a pond of sorts to swim in! Very Happy

Barbara
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Fri 19 Feb 2010, 8:30 pm

Hi Barbara Very Happy I have thought a lot about you, Burnedmyrrh and Dawn and now we have found Dawn. The man in the sky keeps bringing us together. That just shows you our devotion to this project. I have not heard yet from Terra or Dove. I am hoping to see them soon.

We were in the midst of such wonderful dream discussions and as you said, bam! The End! How sad I was because being a relative newcomer to the website, I had no email addresses to find them back. But they found me!

It just makes you know that we should always be prepared and have a plan B.
    Great to hear from you!
    Love,
    Betty
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Fri 19 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

Betty in Texas wrote:Hi Barbara Very Happy I have thought a lot about you, Burnedmyrrh and Dawn and now we have found Dawn. The man in the sky keeps bringing us together. That just shows you our devotion to this project. I have not heard yet from Terra or Dove. I am hoping to see them soon.

We were in the midst of such wonderful dream discussions and as you said, bam! The End! How sad I was because being a relative newcomer to the website, I had no email addresses to find them back. But they found me!

It just makes you know that we should always be prepared and have a plan B.
    Great to hear from you!
    Love,

Betty

Hi Betty, Dove is on Brian's site and she changed her name to Sweet Onion. Let me know if you need his site address. Burnedmyrrh is there also.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:25 pm