Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

I had a dream about President Obama

Dona

I had a dream about President Obama Empty I had a dream about President Obama

Post  Dona Sun 28 Mar 2010, 6:26 am

I dreamed that a Roman soldier looking type took him with a hooked weapon. Some time latter I wondered if that meant the Pope might say something against Pres. Obama? I am not sure but hope it is non violent. Seems like a trick or the answer to a question.
    Dona
    melinda
    melinda

I had a dream about President Obama Empty Re: I had a dream about President Obama

Post  melinda Wed 31 Mar 2010, 2:02 am

so the hooked weapon thingy looks like a shepherd's crook?

hmmm....

seems the pope is up to his neck in mud himself, eh?

there are far more shepherds in arabia? do they eat sheep?

i know muslims..., yet,i have never been invited to dinner ...

nor have i asked for recipes...so i really do not know what they eat.

could it be like the ancient cartoons?....where a hook thingy drags a bad performer offa the stage?

good to see ya...dona

simply my way of seeing

melinda
    April

I had a dream about President Obama Empty Re: I had a dream about President Obama

Post  April Wed 31 Mar 2010, 2:59 pm

Yes, seems to me the Pope has enough to worry about, but sometimes in desperation, they do like to create a diversion.
    Who knows what they will do as everything comes crumbling down, in desperation to stay afloat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:01 pm