Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

1960 Prophetic Statement from Kennedy

prinze
    prinze

1960 Prophetic Statement from Kennedy Empty 1960 Prophetic Statement from Kennedy

Post  prinze Sat 27 Mar 2010, 7:46 am

Link
    This video is from election night and contains a very prophetic statement from President Kennedy at the end of it.

https://boppinalong.forumotion.com/national-f9/1960-presidential-election-night-prophetic-statement-t792.htm

"To all Americans, I say that the next four years are going to be difficult and challenging years for us all. The election may have been a close one, but I think there is a general agreement by all of our citizens that a supreme national effort will ne needed in the years ahead to move this country safely through the 1960's".

Last edited by prinze on Thu 01 Apr 2010, 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    melinda
    melinda

1960 Prophetic Statement from Kennedy Empty Re: 1960 Prophetic Statement from Kennedy

Post  melinda Wed 31 Mar 2010, 2:18 am

miter kennedy wanted to keep us as a nation.

did he see the danger to us as a nation together as a people?

i have typed 'narion'...both times...i reckon i like that word better than the modern notion of nation

i typed a third time

there for we are a narion rather than a nation

define narion?

a populace without politics.

alrighty

that is a word of mine...therefore yall must accept my definition, eh?

a populace without politics, yet, has rule of law.

dove

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:21 pm