Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Polly, AZ
John Kettler
6 posters

Major shift beginning? Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Re: Major shift beginning? Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard

Post  SonicSal Mon 22 Feb 2010, 5:48 pm

First I crapped out, and now I'm crashing out with the SuperMoon sleepies. The shortest month of the year, is seeming to be the longest. Rolling Eyes
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Bedridden all day--massive chaos & another Reset message

Post  John Kettler Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:34 am

Following the night of the seemingly unending banshee winds, I found myself laid up all day, in and out of consciousness until ~4:30 p.m. PST. Was up long enough to check here, then went back to bed, finally giving that up as hopeless.

From NEIC, I see lots of seismic activity last night, and I now know there have been multiple fatal natural disasters in Portugal's Madeira Island, large scale mudslides http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8527589.stm; that Moscow, Russia is under a massive snowdrift http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8529506.stm, and that England had a derailment in Leicestershire on Saturday which continues to causehavoc to commuters who use the trains to get to and from work http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8527645.stm. All this atop everything else! The cumulative load on me is beyond insane, yet continues to rise, and in the midst of all this, around 5:45 p.m. PST, came an impossible to ignore Reset message, actually, three! I "saw" them in big block letters flashing red, "heard" the word repeated three times, accompanied by "hearing" the kind of clangorous bell that goes off when someone wins a major jackpot while playing the slots. My sense is that last night was but the prelude for whatever's happening next. Naturally, I'm wondering whether anyone else got to have the same sort of experience. If so, what are your thoughts, feelings, sensings, etc.?

Right now, I'm running on the hot side, have a substantial headache, mostly on the right, am listing right, am wobbly on my legs and have poor balance. Venting's resumed from earlier, I feel sad, my back hurts in the middle, neck's stiff and sore, and I'm intermittently groaning. It's 7:33 p.m. PST.

John
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Reset Messages - John

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:04 am

John Kettler wrote:Following the night of the seemingly unending banshee winds, I found myself laid up all day, in and out of consciousness until ~4:30 p.m. PST. Was up long enough to check here, then went back to bed, finally giving that up as hopeless.

From NEIC, I see lots of seismic activity last night, and I now know there have been multiple fatal natural disasters in Portugal's Madeira Island, large scale mudslides http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8527589.stm; that Moscow, Russia is under a massive snowdrift http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8529506.stm, and that England had a derailment in Leicestershire on Saturday which continues to causehavoc to commuters who use the trains to get to and from work http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/8527645.stm. All this atop everything else! The cumulative load on me is beyond insane, yet continues to rise, and in the midst of all this, around 5:45 p.m. PST, came an impossible to ignore Reset message, actually, three! I "saw" them in big block letters flashing red, "heard" the word repeated three times, accompanied by "hearing" the kind of clangorous bell that goes off when someone wins a major jackpot while playing the slots. My sense is that last night was but the prelude for whatever's happening next. Naturally, I'm wondering whether anyone else got to have the same sort of experience. If so, what are your thoughts, feelings, sensings, etc.?

Right now, I'm running on the hot side, have a substantial headache, mostly on the right, am listing right, am wobbly on my legs and have poor balance. Venting's resumed from earlier, I feel sad, my back hurts in the middle, neck's stiff and sore, and I'm intermittently groaning. It's 7:33 p.m. PST.

John

I agree John, much of what is happening IS beyond insane and you sure have been through a lot. I still have my S. Am back ache and it hasn't budged in over a week. There are a great many people feeling that saddness, but they aren't speaking of it. I have given up trying to figure out what is in store for us. I take one day at a time now and try very hard to find one thing to laugh at. It's sure better then a straight jacket. Take care! Smile
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Polly, Something hit 8:18 p.m. PST /appreciate your feedback and support/ hit hard at 8:34 p.m. PST--substantial EQ

Post  John Kettler Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:42 am

Polly,

Sadness has skyrocketed since the first event, suspect EQ, and my stuff is way up. Am currently hot and cold together. Life remains strangled and empathically preempted, and things are way too exciting right now. Somehow, in some manner, something must shift and release, for there's nothing left of me. Interestingly, after I wrote about shifting and releasing was when the 8:34 p.m. event hit. My head's in a vise, I'm gasping in pain, both ears are blocked, back's flaring, and vision's off. Feel nauseous and starved.

John
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Re: Major shift beginning? Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard

Post  Vim/PA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:56 am

I'm still sidelined from my life.
    Vertigo day #3.
    There is some nausea with it.
    Yesterday, I just sat in my bed and stared at the wall when I wasn't down and sleeping.
    Comfortably numb.
    This morning I was up for half an hour then back to sleep at 9:30EST for another three.
    This evening, after the sun went down, I started to feel somewhat normal.
    But still isolating and not much interests me at the moment.
    Friends and family calling but I can't deal with any of it.
    Did you see my dream about the crystal tiger???
    I think it applies to what I'm experiencing.
    A kind of frozen in place thing happening while some kind of healing takes place.
    I got a word from my guides this morning, that this is a time of rest and recovery for me.
    That the sides of the well I've fallen into will disappear at the right time.
    No need to claw and hack at getting myself out.
    Don't know if this helps or is related to your situation.
    Just wanted to let you know things are a bit off here too.
    The whole series of events I'm dealing with began with the Haiti EQ.
    I've been waylayed since then.
    Hang in John,
    Vimala
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Wow!

Post  John Kettler Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:43 am

Vim,

Our experiences are similar, such as being laid up all weekend and today for me, and you also reminded me of something that happened in my dreams today--high weirdness involving numerous steep narrow awkward staircases and vertigo, affecting not just me but everyone else trying to use them. Even stranger, the action was in buildings which looked like small portions were complete and the rest mostly bare structure. Also, there were police everywhere in a high profile work related protest against something. After eventually exiting the building, I got lost several times on an apparent construction site before finding my way back to the highway. Thing is, I seldom remember dreaming, let alone specific details. This was too weird not to stick!

I read your crystal tiger piece, and maybe we are healing. Sure hope so! Mechanism seems to be via acute healing crises! Have "heard" the "darkest before the dawn" saw in connection with whatever's going on, and it sure has been that way for me here. Envy your numbness! I seem to be feeling and experiencing everything I don't want to be, leaving my husk flayed. The "Bev, what's going on astrologically?" thread seems to be very much consonant with what we're feeling, too. On the plus side, my middle's untangling after days on end of veritable strangulation. Unfortunately, said guts are now being ripped out of me! Am feeling colder and sadder by the minute as of 9:39 p.m. PST. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Planet continues to convulse! Strong EQ 11:40 p.m. PST with more coming

Post  John Kettler Tue 23 Feb 2010, 7:56 am

Am being torn apart. Stuff's about to deprive me of my remaining sanity. Feel deeply sad, totally frustrated and beyond ready for this all to end!!! Am seeing lots of numerology today, and I'm definitely not out there looking for it. Both ears are blocked, pressurized and hurt a lot. Bladder's taking a volcanic beating.

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Strong EQ 12:03 a.m. PST Estimate a 6 or greater, with more coming n/t

Post  John Kettler Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:13 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Planet in practically constant upheaval 1:30 am. PST on Pain & strain murderous as of 2:28 a.m. n/t

Post  John Kettler Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:29 am

n/t
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:29 am

Yep, its SHTF week again.....with the Supermoon just days away now. affraid
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Feel semihuman, but the strain remains enormous

Post  John Kettler Tue 23 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

SonicSal,

Your analysis not only feels right, but it's borne out by the NEIC list, which demonstrates the "joys" of last night into this morning quite convincingly. I suspect several of my strong quakes were actually smaller ones closer to me, but the Chiapas quake all by itself is way more than the equivalent of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki blasts combined. Fiscal stress remains intense, but timing of parts of it has improved.
    The long hot shower helped, as did the much needed shave, but I remain wiped out and sad, pretty much devoid of energy. At least I'm not also freezing from plate grinding! In my estimation, whatever's going to happen needs to get on with it and soon, else I may not be around to experience it. A person can only take so much, and this one was puree before the Reset began. Really wish I could have a good cry, for that would be healing beyond words. Sigh. Also, it would be really nice to not wake up feeling as though I was beaten all night and that someone's squeezing every nerve in my body! That's how I feel right now. Understated big time. It's 1:28 p.m. PST. Hang in!

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Tue 23 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : syntax error)
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:01 pm

It has been a tough day here.
    I need my AZ sun.

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 3801105557_14a0f7a8c6_m
    Barbara
    Barbara

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Re, the 'Reset'

Post  Barbara Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:23 pm

Hello!
    Both Terra and I heard (in separate dreams/night-experiences) at the same time a few weeks ago, that something was about to happen, and the spiritual beings called it a 'Reset'. I was amazed that Terra heard exactly the same word! It will be on the Dreams board at Earthboppin, but maybe they're no longer searchable?
    Neutral I'll go & have a look later and see if I can find our posts on 'the Reset'.
    I have felt hammered by this shift over the past week, too, it has to be the most difficult one yet. (I was just looking for a smiley face which expresses it, but there isn't one - the nearest you could get to it would be Shocked !
    I don't know what's going on here, but I think it does have to do with that Wave of Light that Karen Bishop saw was coming in. Probably we're being rewired/yanked up a level again, so anything in us that's *not* at the new level is being pulverized by the incoming light? It's definitely no fun, is it...."staying alive" is probably the best goal we can aim for at the moment. Smile
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Reset : Health Warning

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:56 pm

Barbara wrote:Hello!
    Both Terra and I heard (in separate dreams/night-experiences) at the same time a few weeks ago, that something was about to happen, and the spiritual beings called it a 'Reset'. I was amazed that Terra heard exactly the same word! It will be on the Dreams board at Earthboppin, but maybe they're no longer searchable?
    Neutral I'll go & have a look later and see if I can find our posts on 'the Reset'.
    I have felt hammered by this shift over the past week, too, it has to be the most difficult one yet. (I was just looking for a smiley face which expresses it, but there isn't one - the nearest you could get to it would be Shocked !
    I don't know what's going on here, but I think it does have to do with that Wave of Light that Karen Bishop saw was coming in. Probably we're being rewired/yanked up a level again, so anything in us that's *not* at the new level is being pulverized by the incoming light? It's definitely no fun, is it...."staying alive" is probably the best goal we can aim for at the moment. Smile

Wow, I didn't visit the Dream Board much, but it's amazing that a few of have heard "Reset". It sure feels like my brain is being reset. I wanted to put out a health warning , doesn't matter if you are 20 or 120. There is a lot in play right now with solar, gamma ray bursts, quake symptoms, weather, haarp, chem trails and this "Reset" going on. I am seeing that even the young ones here are being effected and that bothers me. We all have to start listening carefully to our body's prompts - at least for awhile. Just recently Sen. Dole, Clinton and now Cheney have been hospitalized with heart problems. If your body says it needs nurishment, please do so. If your body says "lay down before you fall down", please do so. Because this "shift" we are in has seemed to pick up 10 fold just recently it has put a lot more stress on our body and it's effecting people's thinking. I would like to see ALL of us come out on the other side of this in one piece. Hugs to everyone!
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Ladies, Fascinating!

Post  John Kettler Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:16 am

Vim,

Can definitely relate! It's gray here, going to black and I have a bad case of storm head (internal pressure) from the front moving in. Spent seven years in the Phoenix area, so the saguaro gave me a thrill.

Barbara,

Two more who got the Reset! message? Fascinating! Interesting, too, that you two got it in a dream, while mine was telepathic and I was wide awake. Whatever works! Bopp was going to try to get the Archives up, but I don't know whether that has happened yet. If not, try the Internet Wayback Machine www.archive.org

Polly,

Waiting until now to listen to my body is a luxury I haven't had for many years, but I do take your point. The cumulative stress on us is ridiculous, and the more sensitive and/or empathic we are, the worse it is.

Update

Felt semihuman earlier, but now I feel deeply sad, am flaring back to crown, want to cry, want to scream, feel life preempted, terminally frustrated, etc. Hot and cold together. And it's only 4:14 p.m. PST. Oh, and I've been compulsively cleaning!

Hang in, everyone!

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Speaking of stress...

Post  John Kettler Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:30 am

Right around 5:10 p.m. PST there was a thunderous crash here, followed by incredibly loud terrified screaming. I thought at first someone had had a full blown psychotic break, but it apparently was the result of some horrific fight, with the screamer carted off in an ambulance with substantial injury to his ankle. I've been here just over two years, and there has never been anything like this before, to include the ex-con and his meth head wife. This was so extreme, multiplied by the fact I was meditating when it hit, that it very nearly shattered me. Fortunately, the neighbors invited me in, so am much better after peppermint tea, good conversation and oatmeal raisin cookies. Anyone else seeing such extreme behavior since the Reset?

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Here we go again..yet...still! EQs 11:33 and 11:34 p.m. PST More to come! Cold, clobbered, sad, venting hard 11:46 p.m. n/t

Post  John Kettler Wed 24 Feb 2010, 7:47 am

n/t
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Wed 24 Feb 2010, 6:27 pm

Thanks for the updates John.
    I'd love to have a raisin cookie right about now!

Just to update... still dizzy... day 5.
    I drove to the spring for water.
    More snow expected.
    Stopped at the thrift store to look around.
    Been homebound for days.
    Broke into a sweat, had to sit on the floor for awhile with my head in my hands.
    Recovered enough to walk into the grocery store.
    But could not handle it... bought nothing.
    Headed home and now I'm here.

I've been listening to the EFT seminar online.
    http://www.TappingWorldSummit.com
    Did alot of it last night to clear old crippling patterns.
    I feel it works pretty well for the issues present.
    But also know it uncovers deeper things.
    Some things are so deep and I have no idea what they are.
    And wondering if it's just me I'm tapping for or the world?!

I'm OK. Really.
    Aware that I'm riding some wave and I know it will calm down eventually.
    But for now, I guess I'm energy surf-rider chick! Ha!
    Tea bags and cookie crumbs, flower
    Vim
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Glad you're better! Wish I was!

Post  John Kettler Wed 24 Feb 2010, 10:27 pm

Vim,

Glad you're doing better! I'm still in enforced "Be, not do" mode, feel as though a series of 2 x 4s have been broken on my back, neck and shoulders overnight, can barely see, am cold and have the right side laundry list, plus weak legs and poor balance. Things feel enormously pent up to me, I feel sad, and though I managed to "sleep" until ~1:30 p.m. PST, I may go back to bed, being wrecked. Am also venting as of 2:25 p.m. PST. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Regarding "pent up"

Post  John Kettler Thu 25 Feb 2010, 1:01 am

Vim,

When I said "pent up" I had no idea it referred to imminent Earth upheaval. Went back to bed shortly after prior post, and I found myself off to the races: slammed with deep freeze, heavy venting, stuff off the charts, multiple volcanic eruptions. Hurt all over, too. It's 4:58 p.m. PST, and I feel as though I've been dragged through a knothole. Sideways.

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Strong EQ 9:01 p.m. PST, with more to come n/t

Post  John Kettler Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:04 am

n/t
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 25 Feb 2010, 10:01 pm

I'm not looking forward to this upcoming SuperMoon weekend. Geopathic stress syndromes will probably go through the roof.
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Strain & drain are astronomic! Life strangulation near total

Post  John Kettler Thu 25 Feb 2010, 11:39 pm

SonicSal,

Was hammered, frozen and ripped apart until nearly dawn--and that was before I got to bed when the real "fun" began. I eventually passed out, waking up briefly around 11 a.m. PST to dewater and check here. After that, it was inner guidance time, wherein I tried to reconcile "Be at peace," a consistent message lately from all my higher sources, with wholesale life preemption, life strangulation, feeling that everything I want is stuck, while what I don't want manifests just fine, and trying to stay sane while what little life I have crumbles around my ears. I then passed out until around 3:20 p.m. PST. Earth and empathic strain on me are insane, and the energy drain is simply enormous, likely accounting for my sack time lately. That said, I'm losing ground daily on the energy front, rising more exhausted than when I went to bed. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Major shift beginning?  Slept in, bedridden, emotional purge, venting hard - Page 2 Empty Strong EQ 6:59 p.m. PST, with more to come Mood Alert's right on--fighting to stay sane

Post  John Kettler Fri 26 Feb 2010, 3:07 am

Will this nightmare ever end? Just seems to keep going on and while getting ever more intense. Feel totally flayed and am now having heavy duty symptoms many hours earlier than was usual. My stuff's somewhere in the stratosphere and still climbing. I feel fed up, disgusted and dismayed--to put it mildly. This tracks very well with today's Mood Alert of 8.5. http://www.moodalert.com/ I am in a near vertical uphill fight not to go stark, staring mad from the cumulative strain, tension and pressure being mercilessly applied to me across the board. I keep looking for the tide to turn, but even though that feels imminent, it certainly has yet to externalize. Everything feels strangled to me. Clobbered and a mess as of 7:07 p.m. PST.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:06 pm