Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

History Repeats-Get it? PA Hist. Mkrs.

Joy in Hawai'i

History Repeats-Get it? PA Hist. Mkrs. Empty History Repeats-Get it? PA Hist. Mkrs.

Post  Joy in Hawai'i Fri 19 Feb 2010, 11:32 pm

I took a little side trip today to see what connections I could find between The Molly Maguires and Pittsburg, PA. where my family is from and I was born. Family lore said that some of our "black sheep" were involved with the labor union movement in Pitts. and the Molly Maguires. pirat

Whilst I'm still not sure about that, I did find some fascinating info on the history of the Molly Maguires and the Pitts. RR strike of 1877. The info is on roadside historical markers throughout Pennsylvania.

Check the linkhttp://explorepahistory.com/hmarker.php?markerId=1198 and do read the other link to the RR strike in the body of the text. Get your eyes opened to some of the things that have been going down here for a looong time. I remember the strikes of the 50's and 60's, the 1960's, thank you very much!

The parallels to today are UN EFFEN REAL! History REPEATS!! Not necessarly in a carbon-copy way but in the "themes", the great Life questions that we must ponder anew each a "theme" comes full circle again....

Peace and Starlight,
    Joy study

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:34 pm