Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

saw a listing on USGS

Conch23
    Conch23

saw a listing on USGS Empty saw a listing on USGS

Post  Conch23 Sat 20 Mar 2010, 11:13 pm

For a 6.2 in Missouri there were two others but could not see where they were all in red so over 6 mag. Weird that I am getting these glimpses just before i wake up?
    Killer headache for two days now. not helping. Never had any of these listing visions come true so far they started last August. Have had 4 so far. Just seems odd what is the point? usually there is a point to what I see. confused
    Leisa
    Leisa

saw a listing on USGS Empty Re: saw a listing on USGS

Post  Leisa Sun 21 Mar 2010, 12:33 pm

It's the time stamp on your post which says 3:13 that caught my attention. (I never set the time zone on this forum, so I don't know what time it 'really' was Laughing )

A few years ago I woke up hearing 137... 313.. over & over. I heard them as single numbers, one three seven ...(pause)... three one three.

Initially I wondered what in the world? But as time went on I'd pretty much forgotten until the 3.7 in MO on MArch 2. It happened at 1:37 'my time' which immediately brought those number back & made me wonder if the 'bigger one' would happen at 3:13?

saw a listing on USGS Dunno
    Conch23
    Conch23

saw a listing on USGS Empty that is very interesting

Post  Conch23 Sun 21 Mar 2010, 6:29 pm

Leisa wrote:It's the time stamp on your post which says 3:13 that caught my attention. (I never set the time zone on this forum, so I don't know what time it 'really' was Laughing )

A few years ago I woke up hearing 137... 313.. over & over. I heard them as single numbers, one three seven ...(pause)... three one three.

Initially I wondered what in the world? But as time went on I'd pretty much forgotten until the 3.7 in MO on MArch 2. It happened at 1:37 'my time' which immediately brought those number back & made me wonder if the 'bigger one' would happen at 3:13?

saw a listing on USGS Dunno
    I never set the time to the correct zone here either.
    I hesitated about even posting. I wonder? Your timing sure seems important and would apay attention to anymore prompts you get like that.
    The first quake I ever saw listed was last summer for Rekjanes Ridge not sure I spelled it right? Saw 7.8 . Never happened and just wrote it off no quake happened a while after was the Phillipnes 9.0 and a long drawn out dream from a sci fi movie volcanoes and tsunamis.Had another can not recall might have posted on EB. Just thinking my mind was overactive.
    Then I heard week before 2wks now before(seeing Missouri 6.2) I woke and the room was shaking I was like what? and heard it is in the east or it came from the east also heard one that said there was a quake in Texas. So I don't know.
    IN 1992 had the shaking thing but more intense 5 days before Big Bear & Landers. Otherwise I would just ignore it all.
    We all seem to have pieces of the puzzle perhaps? Will be glad to get past 3/30/10 that date is sticking in my mind for some reason.
    A few years I kept getting #'s and thought they might be long & lat so I checked and it was for No Cal area 41.1 123.4 over and over when I would look at the clock or buy something a receipt would have those #'s it was getting a bit freaky. Dunno did ask in spirit and the answer was a large quake in that area called the great passing. but ~ no time frame not sure if it was in the past or present and never went back to meditiate and ask for clarity. I put it out of my mind and have never shared with anyone other than my BF. Shocked more ? than answers.. Blessings S
    Rose8
    Rose8

saw a listing on USGS Empty written numbers/words

Post  Rose8 Wed 24 Mar 2010, 12:35 pm

Always, always...when I see words or numbers in a dream written down they are actuals. I've had serious messages given to me this way...because I believe Universe knows I retain/SEE them better that way.

Sponsored content

saw a listing on USGS Empty Re: saw a listing on USGS

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:27 am