Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Right chest and ribs - something is up

Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Right chest and ribs - something is up Empty Right chest and ribs - something is up

Post  Dude_in_CA Sun 14 Mar 2010, 10:16 pm

Have been getting stabbing pains in my right chest and some rib and pelvic pings and pangs. The chest pains have been sharp, including one today at 12:30 PM that felt like a freakin' spear through my chest and was accompanied by a wave of vertigo and panic. It washed over me and then was gone, but it was crazy intense for a few seconds. It's not my heart, and I wasn't having a panic attack or anything even remotely close, just a 'stab and woosh' and then back to normal.

Very odd, and also getting a smattering of other symptoms. Unlike the last 'heavy' period of stuff, this does not feel diffuse. It feels like it is one geographical area, although I am not going to hazard any guesses quite yet. Just feels much more focused.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Right chest and ribs - something is up Empty Re: Right chest and ribs - something is up

Post  socalshakin Sun 14 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

Dude_in_CA wrote:Have been getting stabbing pains in my right chest and some rib and pelvic pings and pangs. The chest pains have been sharp, including one today at 12:30 PM that felt like a freakin' spear through my chest and was accompanied by a wave of vertigo and panic. It washed over me and then was gone, but it was crazy intense for a few seconds. It's not my heart, and I wasn't having a panic attack or anything even remotely close, just a 'stab and woosh' and then back to normal.

Very odd, and also getting a smattering of other symptoms. Unlike the last 'heavy' period of stuff, this does not feel diffuse. It feels like it is one geographical area, although I am not going to hazard any guesses quite yet. Just feels much more focused.

Dude, I had that same thing before Chile hit both with the 8.8 and 7.2 (I think it was?)
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Right chest and ribs - something is up Empty Re: Right chest and ribs - something is up

Post  Dude_in_CA Sun 14 Mar 2010, 11:47 pm

Interesting. I guess we are all a little different as Chile for me is just plain old fashioned internalized rage/anger that has no discernible source or reason. Some aspects of what I'm feeling *could* be south america or even new madrid, but my best guess is that this is for socal into baja, with it more than likely being baja. I've had the 'mexico ring' in my ears along with the other stuff so it's pretty heavily pointing in that direction right now.

That's my guess anyway. I saw Bevs post on earthboppin and I agree with her. SoCal to Baja in the next 4 days, 4-6 mag (I would narrow to 5-6).
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Mon 15 Mar 2010, 12:00 am

Dude_in_CA wrote:Interesting. I guess we are all a little different as Chile for me is just plain old fashioned internalized rage/anger that has no discernible source or reason. Some aspects of what I'm feeling *could* be south america or even new madrid, but my best guess is that this is for socal into baja, with it more than likely being baja. I've had the 'mexico ring' in my ears along with the other stuff so it's pretty heavily pointing in that direction right now.

That's my guess anyway. I saw Bevs post on earthboppin and I agree with her. SoCal to Baja in the next 4 days, 4-6 mag (I would narrow to 5-6).

Agreed! I had a full 5 minute R ear block and tone... 5 minutes. I think that's the longest block and tone I ever heard. I was literally deaf in that ear other than the tone underlying in it. I covered up my L ear and I could not hear ANYTHING out of the R ear. Pretty scary actually.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:19 am