Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Disconbobbled

TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Disconbobbled Empty Disconbobbled

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Fri 12 Mar 2010, 7:51 pm

Hi gang ....... feel like death on wheels today. Woke at 2 am and then 4am .... feeling very strange. Up at 6 ... and whole bod aches and feel like someone hit me in the head with a sledge hammer, even forehead feels sore. Bin sneezing, but doesnt feel like a cold ... perplexed. Feel to weak to go to work, and would cos have a bear of a main boss.

My cats have been maudlin for 3 days now. Had two long low left ear tones for about a min each on Wed. and yesterday .. dont get tones, so who knows.

Just putting it out there ..........
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Disconbobbled Empty Re: Disconbobbled

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Fri 12 Mar 2010, 7:56 pm

forgot to add... had a headache yesterday too ... afternoon onward. Havent had headaches since a teenager ... cept for a few days before the Chile quake, and had a low-grain headache for 3 days.
    Shakey in N/CA
    Shakey in N/CA

Post  Shakey in N/CA Fri 12 Mar 2010, 8:18 pm

TrishNrthrdgCA wrote:Hi gang ....... feel like death on wheels today. Woke at 2 am and then 4am .... feeling very strange. Up at 6 ... and whole bod aches and feel like someone hit me in the head with a sledge hammer, even forehead feels sore. Bin sneezing, but doesnt feel like a cold ... perplexed. Feel to weak to go to work, and would cos have a bear of a main boss.

My cats have been maudlin for 3 days now. Had two long low left ear tones for about a min each on Wed. and yesterday .. dont get tones, so who knows.

Just putting it out there ..........

"Death on wheels" sounds fitting...me too. I kept waking up all night as well, and feel totally drained today. Been sitting here staring at the screen, wanting to write, and then going blank when I try. Very strange energy in the air today.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:39 pm