Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Peru on my mind

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Peru on my mind Empty Peru on my mind

Post  socalshakin Wed 10 Mar 2010, 5:33 pm

For the past two nights, I've been hearing "8.0 Peru" and during the day I can't get Peru off of my mind. I remembered a dream I had in October, which I'm posting here. I hope this doesn't come to pass.

socalsnowgrl

8.0 Piru or Peru??
    « on: October 29, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night, I dreamed I was preparing for my wedding and was staying at a farm house, as the wedding was to be held on a ranch. (I'm not even engaged or anywhere near that) As I was sleeping in my dream, I was woken by a sudden jolting up and down shaking that was very hard, and the walls started to crack as the shaking continued and came in stronger waves.

A voice in my dream, someone I could not see, was saying that there was an 8.0 in Peru. I thought to myself, thats really odd that we would feel a quake so strongly that happened in the country of Peru.

One thing didn't hit me until this morning when I was analyzing this:

-My ex sister in law was in my dream, in my wedding. I asked her how Brandon (my ex husband) was... They live in Santa Clarita, which is just minutes from Piru/Lake Piru, Ca.

I'm taking this as a potential warning for the Piru area which isn't far from me.. Any thoughts?
    Michael
    Michael

Peru on my mind Empty fort tejon

Post  Michael Wed 10 Mar 2010, 7:06 pm

Fort Tejon is north of Piru. And we all know that last moved in 1857 with a 7.9 quake. Maybe there is going to be another one or maybe Peru will have a 8.0 to offset the Chile quake. All we can do is wait.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Peru on my mind Empty Re: Peru on my mind

Post  Calibabe Wed 10 Mar 2010, 7:45 pm

socalshakin wrote:For the past two nights, I've been hearing "8.0 Peru" and during the day I can't get Peru off of my mind. I remembered a dream I had in October, which I'm posting here. I hope this doesn't come to pass.

socalsnowgrl

8.0 Piru or Peru??
    « on: October 29, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night, I dreamed I was preparing for my wedding and was staying at a farm house, as the wedding was to be held on a ranch. (I'm not even engaged or anywhere near that) As I was sleeping in my dream, I was woken by a sudden jolting up and down shaking that was very hard, and the walls started to crack as the shaking continued and came in stronger waves.

A voice in my dream, someone I could not see, was saying that there was an 8.0 in Peru. I thought to myself, thats really odd that we would feel a quake so strongly that happened in the country of Peru.

One thing didn't hit me until this morning when I was analyzing this:

-My ex sister in law was in my dream, in my wedding. I asked her how Brandon (my ex husband) was... They live in Santa Clarita, which is just minutes from Piru/Lake Piru, Ca.

I'm taking this as a potential warning for the Piru area which isn't far from me.. Any thoughts?

affraid

Yikes!! We certainly don't need that. It is strange that you would have a dream that would include her in it. I hope that isn't an omen.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 10 Mar 2010, 8:38 pm

Words in MY dreams always have high impact for clairvoyant meaning. If I hear someone say something, or they write it down and give it to me, I know to take it seriously.
    Piru/Peru phonetic sounds the same to me.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Wed 10 Mar 2010, 8:50 pm

Well, since I had that dream almost 5 months ago and never thought of it until I started "hearing" it for the past 2 days and then recalled the dream..I am taking it seriously.

I'm often wrong on magnitudes for quakes in my dream, but I have come very close with many and sometimes have been spot on. I'd say it's pretty likely that Peru could have a 6.5-8.0 very soon. I don't really feel that it will be Piru, CA. However, with all of the 3's and 4's in the last few days here in So Cal, I think a 5.0-6.5 is likely any day now down here. I keep looking at the center of the triangle between Coso, Channel Islands and San Diego and thinking that's where it's gonna be.
    Michael
    Michael

Peru on my mind Empty triangle

Post  Michael Wed 10 Mar 2010, 10:33 pm

I'm watching the traingle too. I have noticed the bottom line is forming. There has been 2 quakes today near Catalina (2.8 and 2.5). It looks like the Redlands are just about in the middle of the triangle. Looks weird how the triangle just stands out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:15 am