Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Hi Niteowlsoca

Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi Niteowlsoca Empty Hi Niteowlsoca

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 10 Mar 2010, 7:11 am

I see that you are a nightowl too. It feels like a full moon tonight. There have been 3 quakes from central to southern CA in the last 2 days. Are you feeling anything where you are? I am hoping that it is just echo quakes from Chile & Turkey.
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Hi Niteowlsoca Empty Re: Hi Niteowlsoca

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Wed 10 Mar 2010, 7:36 am

Hi Polly Smile Yeah, definitely a night owl here. It's an old habit of 45+ years that I've given up trying to change. Today was pleasantly quiet (no barking dogs... yay!!), but several people here and on the EB forum observed EQ clouds over CA. We'll just have to wait and see if those mean anything (and where). I saved a NOAA satellite image from earlier today that shows those clouds over central CA--shortly after they were visible over northern CA. I wish there had been a way to save the animation instead of just a still image, because you could see the typical 'washboard' pattern form as the 8-image animation progressed (3 hours).

Nice to meet another night person. Smile
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi Niteowlsoca Empty Hi Night Owl!

Post  Polly, AZ Thu 11 Mar 2010, 7:16 am

NiteOwlSoCal wrote:Hi Polly Smile Yeah, definitely a night owl here. It's an old habit of 45+ years that I've given up trying to change. Today was pleasantly quiet (no barking dogs... yay!!), but several people here and on the EB forum observed EQ clouds over CA. We'll just have to wait and see if those mean anything (and where). I saved a NOAA satellite image from earlier today that shows those clouds over central CA--shortly after they were visible over northern CA. I wish there had been a way to save the animation instead of just a still image, because you could see the typical 'washboard' pattern form as the 8-image animation progressed (3 hours).

Nice to meet another night person. Smile

You were on line late here last night when I got on so I posted to you, but by time I finished you had signed off. I have been a night owl as long as you have and I am not going to change either. Lots of people look at me strange because I don't get up at 6:00AM like they do, but then they are in bed by 8:30PM. I don't think I hive ever seen quake clouds, but then we don't get many quakes here. The CA coast had another 3.0 quake tonight on the Santa Barbara Channel. They are not big quakes, but you can tell that they are working their way up the coast and at least releasing some stress. Enjoy your evening! bounce

Sponsored content

Hi Niteowlsoca Empty Re: Hi Niteowlsoca

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:26 am