Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Wave of fatigue, exhaustion this late afternoon

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Wave of fatigue, exhaustion this late afternoon Empty Wave of fatigue, exhaustion this late afternoon

Post  OregonGuy Wed 10 Mar 2010, 12:59 am

Started around 2 pm and has increased to this posting time. I'm in Portland. Feeling of being sleepless for a few days even though I've slept well. Wonder what this portends? We have a potential snowfall here which is unusual this time of the season.

Also feel depressed, very heavy weight. Some event to occur in 24 hours to two days. Maybe man made.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Wave of fatigue, exhaustion this late afternoon Empty Re: Wave of fatigue, exhaustion this late afternoon

Post  socalshakin Wed 10 Mar 2010, 1:15 am

OregonGuy wrote:Started around 2 pm and has increased to this posting time. I'm in Portland. Feeling of being sleepless for a few days even though I've slept well. Wonder what this portends? We have a potential snowfall here which is unusual this time of the season.

Also feel depressed, very heavy weight. Some event to occur in 24 hours to two days. Maybe man made.

Feeling that too. Also another strong L block at about 5pm today. Could be another offshore quake in my area here in So Cal.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Wave of fatigue, exhaustion this late afternoon Empty Left Ear Block Too and

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 10 Mar 2010, 4:58 am

socalshakin wrote:
    OregonGuy wrote:Started around 2 pm and has increased to this posting time. I'm in Portland. Feeling of being sleepless for a few days even though I've slept well. Wonder what this portends? We have a potential snowfall here which is unusual this time of the season.

Feeling that too. Also another strong L block at about 5pm today. Could be another offshore quake in my area here in So Cal.

fighting off sleeping through the day. It's cold ans stormy here, but i think it is more then that.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Wave of fatigue, exhaustion this late afternoon Empty So I think I know what to expect for Chile when I have these symptoms

Post  OregonGuy Thu 11 Mar 2010, 5:00 pm

I'm noting the 7.2 aftershock as what I was feeling back on Tuesday evening. There will be more as I'm not entirely over the symptoms although they are much reduced this morning.

Thanks for having this board to share these experiences! Nice to know others out there understand what's going on.

Sponsored content

Wave of fatigue, exhaustion this late afternoon Empty Re: Wave of fatigue, exhaustion this late afternoon

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:07 pm