Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Dreams of the East Coast of late... not upbeat...

RIG
    RIG

Dreams of the East Coast of late... not upbeat... Empty Dreams of the East Coast of late... not upbeat...

Post  RIG Tue 09 Mar 2010, 5:01 pm

The Ocean just washing in, no tsunami waves, no eq's... just moves inland leaving coastal cities taller buildings sticking up out of the water... (this one has repeated a few times)...

System collapse and city turmoil, food riots, violence, and exodus of a very few west... (some of these images have repeated)...

Quarantined tent city on a highway, full of sick (ill) people, dr.'s with grim eyes (white coats, face mask respirators), and military presence... (This was from last night, and although I've had diseease/plague dreams before, this was a first for this particular setting)...

The common element to these Dreams... they all had east coast imagery ranging from the south to the north... out of all of it the Exodus image has stuck out in my mind the most and the feelings with it, sad, beaten... yet determined, hopeful...
    melinda
    melinda

Dreams of the East Coast of late... not upbeat... Empty Re: Dreams of the East Coast of late... not upbeat...

Post  melinda Wed 10 Mar 2010, 3:30 am

i know these folk ~rig~

you see them true!

they also more apt to rely upon the land for remedies.

o yembe
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Dreams of the East Coast of late... not upbeat... Empty Re: Dreams of the East Coast of late... not upbeat...

Post  Paula/ swNM Fri 12 Mar 2010, 4:28 am

Hi RIG-
    I have had these dreams too in varying forms. I have family in the northeast and I have often felt that something big is going to happen where they will have to come out here to the southwest simply for survival reasons. I always have in the back of my mind how the house and workshop could be rearranged to shelter more people, and how the garden could be expanded.

I personally think the flooding and disease will be brought on by huge hurricanes striking the cities of the east and northeast and damaging them beyond repair. I have been "knowing" about this for several years now. If the storms come they will strike late in fall or early winter- probably late October or Early November. They will be unexpected and people will not be prepared. No one will believe it is going to happen until it is too late and the damage and death will be horrendous. Maybe they will come this year...maybe in 2012. I don't know when it will happen, but I sense that it will happen...and soon.
    Take care and stay safe- Paula.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Sun 14 Mar 2010, 5:36 am

we were flooded again last night....even unto water coming into my front door...

our house is on a slope...the back facing the downward.

our front porch is 4 foot tall.

muddy water running in last night for about 30 minutes during a brief downpour of 2 inches of rain.

we had a drought of ten years here...ending in severe..not a drop of rain for 2 years.

now we are saturated.

i am not even thinking of plowing the fields this year.

i am doing raised beds.

and hoping we do not get too much rain, for that even.

i guarantee i will have bamboo shoots out the kilter Surprised)

talking with a woman in west virginia tonight...massive flooding and one of her friends drowned in her car. cars underwater...roads and bridges washed out.

these dreams are true.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 15 Mar 2010, 1:23 pm

Just a slight thought and take it for what it's worth...if there were to be a crustal shift or axial shift of the planet, some of your plates would rise or fall and that would cause a rise of water like that without waves or rain.
    Alot of water dreams from everyone lately, myself included.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Tue 16 Mar 2010, 3:02 am

Rose8 wrote:Just a slight thought and take it for what it's worth...if there were to be a crustal shift or axial shift of the planet, some of your plates would rise or fall and that would cause a rise of water like that without waves or rain.
    Alot of water dreams from everyone lately, myself included.

o how i know this!

with all of my walking...upon the land

i know the lay of it all...for many hundreds of miles.

tis scary!

when i see in my eye...how the water may rise.

more scary

is down towards the coast region...IF the water comes from inland...rather

than the ocean...that is not expected, yall know this.

melinda the earthbopper

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:42 pm