Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Right Ear Tone - Dallas, TX

prinze
    prinze

Right Ear Tone - Dallas, TX Empty Right Ear Tone - Dallas, TX

Post  prinze Thu 04 Mar 2010, 9:01 am

I almost never have ear tones, but this morning I had a tone in my right ear that lasted 5 - 7 minutes. I was still in bed when this happened and my right ear was on my pillow. I am in Dallas and the top of my head was facing SE.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Right Ear Tone - Dallas, TX Empty Ear PAIN

Post  Rose8 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 9:55 am

Well, this is a new one on me, but I woke up just about a half hour ago to EXCRUCIATING pain in my right ear. Not tones, just horrible stabing pain around the entrance to the ear, it's not any deeper than the cartlidge. It came on sudden and only decreased when I COVERED the ear up. I was laying on my left side when this happened, facing East Mad . Now that I've "agreed" with Mother Earth to this sensitivity, have made myself more open? I'm sitting up, facing North, ear to East and it's starting to hurt again. As "they" say...be careful of the gifts you ask for. I still don't know my lead time on these pains I get. Chile was less than twenty-four hours. Suspect

I thought it was later than this...closer to 5am.

I've also been having dream after dream of quakes. Not hard to fathom as EQ has been on the brain. I'm going to go back to bed and TRY to get back to sleep.

Oh, and this writing it down stuff doesn't make the pain stop for me. Maybe because I don't have a location for it? confused

PS. Not an ear infection, I'm on strong antibiotics for the sinus infection last week, that would have grabbed it if I did.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Right Ear Tone - Dallas, TX Empty Re: Right Ear Tone - Dallas, TX

Post  Rose8 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 12:14 pm

Rose8 wrote:Well, this is a new one on me, but I woke up just about a half hour ago to EXCRUCIATING pain in my right ear. Not tones, just horrible stabing pain around the entrance to the ear, it's not any deeper than the cartlidge. It came on sudden and only decreased when I COVERED the ear up. I was laying on my left side when this happened, facing East Mad . Now that I've "agreed" with Mother Earth to this sensitivity, have made myself more open? I'm sitting up, facing North, ear to East and it's starting to hurt again. As "they" say...be careful of the gifts you ask for. I still don't know my lead time on these pains I get. Chile was less than twenty-four hours. Suspect

I thought it was later than this...closer to 5am.

I've also been having dream after dream of quakes. Not hard to fathom as EQ has been on the brain. I'm going to go back to bed and TRY to get back to sleep.

Oh, and this writing it down stuff doesn't make the pain stop for me. Maybe because I don't have a location for it? confused

PS. Not an ear infection, I'm on strong antibiotics for the sinus infection last week, that would have grabbed it if I did.

Not much luck going back to sleep. I had persistent pain in the area and some tones. I'm so tired now. Sad
    Tiempe
    Tiempe

Right Ear Tone - Dallas, TX Empty Alaska for me...

Post  Tiempe Thu 04 Mar 2010, 7:32 pm

Hi Rose8,

For me, all of the right ear and right temple area is Alaska.

I have been getting weird chirps all about my right temple/right ear area...totally new symptoms. I am thinking something big or strange is coming to Alaska.

And if a symptom is not going away after writing it down...it just might be an indication that this is for large movement.

There are so many larger quakes now.

Do whatever you can to alleviate the pain. I wish you luck with it. And I think EVERYONE is going to start getting worse symptoms that last longer.

Earth is re-adjusting in a big way!Shocked

Peace to you and yours, Tiempe.

Peace to all.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 7:35 pm

It has gotten better as the day went along, no pain reliever necessary. But from 3AM to around 8AM CST, it was terrible. It's very mild right now, but still there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:20 pm