Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Bill Silver Eagle
Calibabe
mountaingirl/NM
7 posters

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran

mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Empty Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran

Post  mountaingirl/NM Fri 19 Feb 2010, 1:41 am

So much for diplomacy...-mg Rolling Eyes

Biden: Israel has 'sovereign right' to attack Iran

In interview with ABC, VP Biden suggests Washington won't stand in Israel's way should it choose to attack Iran's nuclear facilities, but White House says 'allies know Obama believes now is the time to explore diplomatic options'

Yitzhak Benhorin Latest Update: 07.06.09, 00:52 / Israel News

WASHINGTON – Israel is free to do whatever it deems necessary to remove the Iranian nuclear threat, US Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday.

(full article at link)

http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/1,7340,L-3741697,00.html
    mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Empty Report: Saudis to overlook Israeli jets headed to Iran

Post  mountaingirl/NM Fri 19 Feb 2010, 1:44 am

Evil or Very Mad

http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3741272,00.html

Report: Saudis to overlook Israeli jets headed to Iran

Sunday Times says Saudi officials have agreed in secret talks with Mossad chief to turn blind eye to Israeli planes flying over kingdom during any future raid on Iranian nuclear sites. According to report, PM briefed on matter. Israel: Reports unfounded

Ynet Latest Update: 07.05.09, 09:40 / Israel News

Saudi Arabia has agreed to turn a blind eye to Israeli jets flying over the kingdom during any future raid on Iran’s nuclear sites, British newspaper Sunday Times says.

According to the report, Mossad Director Meir Dagan held secret talks with Saudi officials earlier this year to discuss the possibility, and has briefed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the matter.

(full article at link)
    mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Empty Ahmadinejad To Sayyed Nasrallah: Israel Should Be Dealt With Once And For All

Post  mountaingirl/NM Fri 19 Feb 2010, 1:55 am

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Zionism1http://www.politicaltheatrics.net/2010/02/ahmadinejad-to-sayyed-nasrallah-israel-should-be-dealt-with-once-and-for-all/

February 18, 2010

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stressed on Thursday during a phone conversation with Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah that Israel “should be dealt with once and for all” if it makes further threats to countries in the region.

Ahmadinejad told Sayyed Nasrallah that readiness to repel possible Israeli action should be maintained in the face of Israel’s continuous threats, emphasizing that the Resistance must get ready to wipe Israel off the map if it attacks Lebanon.

“If the Zionist entity wants to repeat the mistakes of the past, they should be dealt with once and for all, so that the region will be saved from them forever,” Ahmadinejad told Sayyed Nasrallah. “The Iranian nation will stand on the side of the Lebanese people and the countries of the region,” he added.

(full article at link)
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Empty Re: Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 4:39 pm

mountaingirl/NM wrote:Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Zionism1http://www.politicaltheatrics.net/2010/02/ahmadinejad-to-sayyed-nasrallah-israel-should-be-dealt-with-once-and-for-all/

February 18, 2010

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stressed on Thursday during a phone conversation with Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah that Israel “should be dealt with once and for all” if it makes further threats to countries in the region.

Ahmadinejad told Sayyed Nasrallah that readiness to repel possible Israeli action should be maintained in the face of Israel’s continuous threats, emphasizing that the Resistance must get ready to wipe Israel off the map if it attacks Lebanon.

“If the Zionist entity wants to repeat the mistakes of the past, they should be dealt with once and for all, so that the region will be saved from them forever,” Ahmadinejad told Sayyed Nasrallah. “The Iranian nation will stand on the side of the Lebanese people and the countries of the region,” he added.

(full article at link)

You know I wish to hell he would just shut his trap. Ahmadinejad believes that he is the one that will usher in the "madhi" or the 12 Imam who went down the well and will come back to bring armaggedon upon the infidels.

You will never have peace over there no matter how hard anyone tries. Golda Mier said it best. When asked when there will be peace between Israel and the Palestinians she said "there will be peace when they love their children more than they hate us". Meaning that when they stop training their children from the age of two to strap on suicide bombs and go and blow up people in Israel. Frankly I don't know how people in Israel live with the day to day threat of being blown up. Think about it. You want to go get a bite to eat or go to the market. When you go into the markets there they have metal detectors and police. Same thing when you enter a cafe or restaurant. Israel is no bigger than NJ in size. If they can't stop terrorism from happening there, why in the world do we think we can do that here. I am really surprised that we have not had more incidents to be honest with you. You want to talk about crippling our economy, have that happen. People here will board up their homes and not go out.

Like I said, there will never be a peaceful Middle East. It just won't happen.
    Bill Silver Eagle
    Bill Silver Eagle

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Empty Re: Biden's Comment ...

Post  Bill Silver Eagle Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:16 am

He's an anal orifice for making a comment like that.

No country in the world, including this one has a right to make a premeditated, so-called pre-emptive strike on another sovereign country. I don't give a flying tootsie roll if they have developed Photon Torpedos and Phasers and putting them on the World War II vintage P-51 Mustangs.

To me it, i.e., Iranian nukes, are like some cities smoking ban within the City Limits, aka the People's Republic of Davis, California. Excuse me ... next you'll be telling me I can't fart in public because the CO2 my ass is expelling has a minute part methane and I'm messing up the ozone layer.

Take your pick:

Do what you will, but harm no one.

Your right to swing your arms stops where my nose begins.

Do you feel lucky, ... punk?

It is a good day to die.

All life is sacred.
    Dona

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Empty SilverE

Post  Dona Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:33 am

Glad you made it here,I was worried...you look even great in your pic...some don't understand that pic is you,nice.
    Anyway,I was sleeping in and had Bidin in background but he was so dumb talking,I was just too embarrassed to watch and fell back to sleep.Wha the hell is up with him? NO Isrel has no right to go out of their boarders and attack anyone. WTF is going on with Pat,Gates and Crystal? I think someone is drinking bad water.
    Dona
    prinze
    prinze

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Empty Re: Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran

Post  prinze Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:05 am

Dona wrote:Glad you made it here,I was worried...you look even great in your pic...some don't understand that pic is you,nice.
    Anyway,I was sleeping in and had Bidin in background but he was so dumb talking,I was just too embarrassed to watch and fell back to sleep.Wha the hell is up with him? NO Isrel has no right to go out of their boarders and attack anyone. WTF is going on with Pat,Gates and Crystal? I think someone is drinking bad water.
    Dona

Israel has the right to launch a retaliatory military attack against another country in self defense. Retaliation is the only legitimate reason for military force.
    Bill Silver Eagle
    Bill Silver Eagle

Biden Says Israel Has 'Sovreign' Right to Attack Iran Empty Response/retaliation vs. first-strike

Post  Bill Silver Eagle Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:03 pm

There is a major difference between response/retaliation and first-strike. I would hope that Mr. Biden's remarks were out of context and referring to Israel's right to a response if attacked and not a first-strike or pre-emptive strike.

BTW... yes Dona ... that is me at a powwow in Central Florida.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:20 pm

prinze wrote:
    Dona wrote:Glad you made it here,I was worried...you look even great in your pic...some don't understand that pic is you,nice.
    Dona

Israel has the right to launch a retaliatory military attack against another country in self defense. Retaliation is the only legitimate reason for military force.

Absolutely, can they prove that they have been attacked?

Something smells rotten in you know where. Makes me wonder how the 300 warships in the Gulf of Aden fits into all of this.
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Sat 27 Feb 2010, 1:05 pm

There's no need to go all defensive for Israel... we all know their government is the Bad Guy/Black Hat waiting to stomp on their Middle Eastern neighbors... as they continually and slowly grind the Palestinians out of existence (have no doubts, that is their Dark Hearted desire)... Sad

Karin in WA... nice avatar! Cool

As for the 300+ warships in the Gulf of Aden... it's sure to be a mess when the poop actually hits the fan...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:17 am