Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Hazmat Crews and FBI called to IRS Bldg.in Utah

Dreemz
    Dreemz

Hazmat Crews and FBI called to IRS Bldg.in Utah Empty Hazmat Crews and FBI called to IRS Bldg.in Utah

Post  Dreemz Mon 01 Mar 2010, 9:41 pm

Hazmat Crews, FBI Called to IRS Building in Utah

Monday, March 01, 2010
    www.foxnews.com
    UTAH:

Hazardous material crews were called to an IRS building in Ogden, Utah on Monday, less than two weeks after a man deliberately crashed his private plane into a Texas building that housed IRS workers, according to local reports.

The FBI was called to the scene and reporters were not allowed into the building after the incident, The Standard-Examiner reported. Showers were being used to deal with "a possible chemical situation," according to the local ABC affiliate.

The news station alluded to dispatcher calls that indicated a powder may have been found in the mail at the facility.

Fire crews were first notified at 11:15 a.m. local time, The Salt Lake Tribune reported.

Ogden is approximately 40 miles north of Salt Lake City.
    Dona

Hazmat Crews and FBI called to IRS Bldg.in Utah Empty Re: Hazmat Crews and FBI called to IRS Bldg.in Utah

Post  Dona Mon 01 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm

Just saw some video and if anthrax,an ambulance would not have been taking out the two persons affected. I was in an incident deep in the lab where a "chemical/bio" was coming up from the drains. My boss stole my gas mask right in front of me and he ran like hell...my team had suited up and helped me out. While we were ruining I started fainting,I don't know why. A CBR member yelled,run Dona,run...do you want to die? It happens even the most educated on the matter and strong ppl can suddenly lose it. Of course I was in a unfounded and hardly forgivable situation. My boss got an article 15(not for taking my equipment but for having his in the shop getting repaired and not having backup equipment in place) but think about it...If in the most contained place in the world people will steal your stuff, survival of the fittest is in the end true! In the end,he was alive,I was dead.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:31 am