Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Japan to get 9ft+

Dona

Japan to get 9ft+ Empty Japan to get 9ft+

Post  Dona Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:33 am

fishing areas to get more. Impact includes tens of thousands of ppl. My son is there now.
    Darkwater and whales stuck off shore in Hawaii was not good news for me...it means there is a mean tide that will wack somewhere.
    Take care all and just pray for it is not over yet,not for bio-bio,not for Japan.
    Dona
    Don in Hollister

Japan to get 9ft+ Empty * Japan to get 9ft+

Post  Don in Hollister Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:14 am

Hi Dona. Just finished watching the news on NHKTV which comes live from Japan. The Chile tsunami that struck the coast of Japan was a little less then 4 inches. No damage or injuries were reported. Take Care...Don
    Dona

Japan to get 9ft+ Empty Re: Japan to get 9ft+

Post  Dona Sun 28 Feb 2010, 5:31 am

I was watching Tokyo Live but all was in Japanese. PPL were running,just running but inside a nice high walkway...it took me a bit of reading Japanese to figure out that they were NOT running live from a tsunami but were running the Tokyo Marathon,lol.

tamegoeswild won it,strange that name seems so native American.

Sponsored content

Japan to get 9ft+ Empty Re: Japan to get 9ft+

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:38 pm