Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

ok...for me...tired, headache starting...

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

ok...for me...tired, headache starting... Empty ok...for me...tired, headache starting...

Post  kay.so.or Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:29 pm

was ok....but the further the day progresses the more wiped out I am feeling and definitely a headache forming....energies are moving ....

right shoulder starting to hurt which is different...
    wish i could remember the dreams last night...something woke me up suddenly!...

and am in a cleaning/clearing mode big time...which is hard to do with the energy drain..lol..the two don't mix exactly!
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

ok...for me...tired, headache starting... Empty Symptoms

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:54 pm

kay.so.or wrote:was ok....but the further the day progresses the more wiped out I am feeling and definitely a headache forming....energies are moving ....

right shoulder starting to hurt which is different...
    wish i could remember the dreams last night...something woke me up suddenly!...

and am in a cleaning/clearing mode big time...which is hard to do with the energy drain..lol..the two don't mix exactly!

Come to my house Kay if you are in a cleaning mode because I don't have any energy today. I am picking up loud RIGHT ear blocks & tones, which is my northern CA symptom. A storm is coming in here soon so I am a bit achy, but I still have my South Am, back ache (although not as bad as befroe the 8.8 in Chile). I see they are still getting 6.0 & 6.9 quakes in that area and they have just put their volcano on Red Alert.
    Shakey in N/CA
    Shakey in N/CA

ok...for me...tired, headache starting... Empty Re: ok...for me...tired, headache starting...

Post  Shakey in N/CA Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:06 pm

Polly-which volcano did they put on red alert?

My energy level is at zero today too. Then again, it could be due to not being able to sleep well last night. My three year old great niece woke up around two this morning crying, and pointing at the floor. Shocked

Sponsored content

ok...for me...tired, headache starting... Empty Re: ok...for me...tired, headache starting...

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:15 pm