Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

new birth in trouble....angelina Jolie or ???

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

new birth in trouble....angelina Jolie or ??? Empty new birth in trouble....angelina Jolie or ???

Post  kay.so.or Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:19 pm

in my dream this morning...a repeat of what I have seen a couple of nights....it is Angelina Jolie, and brad pitt is with her, and she is trying to give birth again...and there is something dreadfully wrong, it won't come out and there is blood all over.....not sure if this is specifically about her or a symbol as she is of an 'earth mother of humans' and it is about the new birth being in big trouble.....there again the pregnancy looks just like a big ball on her stomach and she is holding onto it and asking, pleading that there is something wrong.....and brad pitt is there but no one else is helping.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

new birth in trouble....angelina Jolie or ??? Empty Re: new birth in trouble....angelina Jolie or ???

Post  Betty in Texas Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:29 pm

kay.so.or wrote:in my dream this morning...a repeat of what I have seen a couple of nights....it is Angelina Jolie, and brad pitt is with her, and she is trying to give birth again...and there is something dreadfully wrong, it won't come out and there is blood all over.....not sure if this is specifically about her or a symbol as she is of an 'earth mother of humans' and it is about the new birth being in big trouble.....there again the pregnancy looks just like a big ball on her stomach and she is holding onto it and asking, pleading that there is something wrong.....and brad pitt is there but no one else is helping.

The news is that they have split up. They were extremely instrumental in helping a lot of children. Is it symbolic of a rupture in their efforts to help the less fortunate children of the world?
    Betty
    Sue - AR

new birth in trouble....angelina Jolie or ??? Empty Angelina Jolie

Post  Sue - AR Fri 26 Feb 2010, 10:25 pm

This is interesting, because Angelina Jolie means 'pretty angel'. And the Brad Pitt could mean 'the pitts'....
    burnedmyrrh

new birth in trouble....angelina Jolie or ??? Empty Brangelina

Post  burnedmyrrh Mon 01 Mar 2010, 7:09 pm

Kay,

I actually just finished reading your dream. THIS IS FREAKY! Two of us dreaming of people that, I at least, never dream about! And the somewhat similarity of pronunciations between Chile and Shiloh and you say the whale's name was Chili? THAT IS DEFINITELY FREAKY!

HOLY CRAP!!! Sorry but I had to say that ... You know the weirdest thing, that I'm going to say it anyway...when those two got together I was actually on their side cs they HAD TO GET TOGETHER WITH THAT MUCH CHEMISTRY!!! BUT ... I didn't think they would last. In their beginning, to me, it seemed that they had to get together cs they were about sex, about opening each other up sexually and there's love there too, but then it would be over. Then they had Shiloh and after, when she got pregnant with the twins, I was reading an article and I felt something shift in the ethers about their relationship. I got that there was a shift. However, I didn't think that she should have had the twins (but she did! Stupid me here who am I to say something like this about the lives of others! But that was the feeling of it!) and, to this day, I am amazed that they've lasted this long! I don't see their relationship lasting a long time! Don't know why but I don't see them ending up with each other! And I don't like her flying her own planes. I got a bad feeling from that.

So though I'm not psychic, certified per say, I'll leave my prediction feelings where they are.

Thanks for your posting cs two of us dreaming of those two within 24 hrs time period ... SOMETHING'S UP KAY!!!

Sponsored content

new birth in trouble....angelina Jolie or ??? Empty Re: new birth in trouble....angelina Jolie or ???

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:24 pm