Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+7
Tiempe
Calibabe
Leisa
kay.so.or
Polly, AZ
Conch23
Pam, Az
11 posters

Please help

Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Please help Empty Please help

Post  Pam, Az Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:33 am

Please- all Earth sensitives would you please
    note the worst body areas most of the time, ie,
    what body areas affect you the worst, your state and latitude.
    I have posted something similar some time ago at EB,
    and asked then, but I do not recall getting much feed-back on it.
    I am asking again.
    I am in AZ and ever since moving here in Sept 2002, I began getting the right leg, hip, right side flank, kidney,
    lower back the worst. (these for me are Mexico, C America, Caribbean and S America & S Pacific)they are not in any order- just giving the brief.
    When I was living in N Idaho for 3/ 1/2 years, I got the right shoulder, neck, ears and head stuff more-these are areas for the PNW, NW Pacific(Japan/Russia side)
    I was about 18 miles south of Canada.
    These strong symptoms went away after about a month
    of living down here.
    I does not matter where you think your body symptoms are connecting to planet, just the areas of body that bother you the most repeatedly. I do know where mine connect to.
    And from what you tell me I know where your areas are in body in relation to the Earth- even though sometimes we are opposite.
    And please state how long you have lived in that area.
    I am doing this to help me learn my best latitude areas to move to. Too far north was too much and now too far south is worse.
    Thank, very much

Pam

Conch23
    Conch23

Please help Empty Here is my input Pam

Post  Conch23 Fri 26 Feb 2010, 1:32 am

34° 34' 45" N / 118° 6' 56" W For Palmdale, Ca nearest town. Been here 20 year. Mainly rt ear right jaw rt side of head.
    New symptom for Caribbean is rt side neck and down the rt side throat. Left knee China. I have been very consistent with this for 18 yrs. Hope it helps. Northridge quake had me in the ER for a migraine and ruptured Ear drum. Was living here 65 miles or so away from the epicenter. Ok Blessings Sara
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Please help Empty Symptoms

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 26 Feb 2010, 3:06 am

Pam, Az wrote:Please- all Earth sensitives would you please
    I am asking again.
    I am in AZ and ever since moving here in Sept 2002, I began getting the right leg, hip, right side flank, kidney,
    lower back the worst. (these for me are Mexico, C America, Caribbean and S America & S Pacific)they are not in any order- just giving the brief.
    When I was living in N Idaho for 3/ 1/2 years, I got the right shoulder, neck, ears and head stuff more-these are areas for the PNW, NW Pacific(Japan/Russia side)
    of living down here.
    I does not matter where you think your body symptoms are connecting to planet, just the areas of body that bother you the most repeatedly. I do know where mine connect to.
    And from what you tell me I know where your areas are in body in relation to the Earth- even though sometimes we are opposite.
    I am doing this to help me learn my best latitude areas to move to. Too far north was too much and now too far south is worse.
    Thank, very much

Pam

My normal strongest symptoms effect mid-back, kidney area, lower back and sometimes both hips and it ALWAYS proves for a 5+ quake in Mexico, Central Am or South America within about 3 to 4 days. - the worse the pain the higher mg. of the quake. This is my "normal" strongest symptom, but my worst ever symptoms were for the recent Haiti quake and the 9+ in Sumatra in 2004 and symptoms were the same - aches all over, headaches, severe nausea and in for both quakes the symptoms began about 3 weeks before. Not sure of the latitude here, but it's Sedona, AZ. Hope this will help you Pam.
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Please help Empty Re: Please help

Post  Pam, Az Fri 26 Feb 2010, 4:13 am

Polly, AZ wrote:
    I am asking again.
    of living down here.
    Thank, very much

Pam

Polly,
    Aha! thanks Polly- you are further north than me and still the Caribbean affects you badly. Yes, it does help allot. Yes Sumatra 9+ and the Macquarie 8+ those were bad. Any larger quake is bad for me and especially the deep and large quakes -killer. Caribbean/C America and Mexico still bothering me- it never lets up or releases any more like it used to. Only minimal. So even if I move north where you are- it may not be better. I was wondering.

Thanks so much,
    Pam

My normal strongest symptoms effect mid-back, kidney area, lower back and sometimes both hips and it ALWAYS proves for a 5+ quake in Mexico, Central Am or South America within about 3 to 4 days. - the worse the pain the higher mg. of the quake. This is my "normal" strongest symptom, but my worst ever symptoms were for the recent Haiti quake and the 9+ in Sumatra in 2004 and symptoms were the same - aches all over, headaches, severe nausea and in for both quakes the symptoms began about 3 weeks before. Not sure of the latitude here, but it's Sedona, AZ. Hope this will help you Pam.
    kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

Please help Empty okey dokey will try

Post  kay.so.or Fri 26 Feb 2010, 4:34 am

Okay....before the 6.5 and string of quakes off the oregon coast was that left knee, outer side and down...the worst I have ever had. got that one!

middle back, yes, central america, down close to south america.and have had that today and I see a 4.3 in OAXACA, mexico.
    Left hip ..center is chile, up and over towards the inside back is Peru.

oceaniz woozies are always off the coast of no. ca, oregon and sometimes washington

the migraines that are like a band around the head squeezing my brains out really seem to do with the plates in the ring of fire I think...they are all moving...man I hate those!those are seemingly connected to volcanos as well.

stuffiness and blurry eyes most times are msh but also it seems other volcanic activity too..

being woke up in the middle of the night ...many times has a direct connection to activity in Japan.

as we all know....the extreme sadness and depression means that there is another disaster of 'some kind' coming and groups of people are going to be leaving....it is like our souls are connecting with theirs somehow and feeling the pain ahead of time or something like that. Right now, today I am in a respite from that...my attitude doesn't s**ck as bad....but also so aware ...that it means something is coming....course with so much happening all the time now 'we' are overwhelmed by what we are picking up aren't we? Makes me not want to be here again.

I think we have connected before Pam on boppin about owies, and many times you have said yours were the opposite of my sides...but i think sometimes they aren't ...

the blesssings of our minds is that when we aren't feeling something, it tends to help us forget the pains and aches of the others until it comes again....time is a great eraser!....

so to answer you, being here in southern oregon the areas that kill me the most are the left shoulder blade, up into the left shoulder and neck, the lower back and outside left hip, left knee (sometimes right knee too though),
    arches in feet, sometimes left, sometimes right. Lots of left hand flares/spikes, and left breast spikes. the migraines too...

hope this is of some help????

kay
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Post  Pam, Az Fri 26 Feb 2010, 5:43 am

Thanks Kay. It helps.
    Have a sister, nephew and me mom live in S Or. You are close to that Juan de Fuca. That left shoulder blade is all of the N portion of Calif/Oregon, Montana,Wyoming,Idaho(Yellowstone) Nevada&Utah-depending on where in the shoulder blade- just outside of shoulder blade is Hawaii(and since you are opposite-left eye is also Hawaii for you) Surprized you do not get any left collar bone? - this is some of Alaska. Left neck is off Canada, Mine is all the right. Yes, we are opposite. Migraines could be other than Earth related.
    But you are closer to north pole, north Atlantic and those are areas related plus the Asian side which is also left head for me. Left shoulder is PNW, off N Calif/Oregon and up to Washington.
    Left hip is related to Nazca/Cocos plate off S America/C America/Mexico. I noted you do not get any left kidney/ribs areas.
    This is helpful Kay- thanks so much.

From Kay, S oregon
    so to answer you, being here in southern oregon the areas that kill me the most are the left shoulder blade, up into the left shoulder and neck, the lower back and outside left hip, left knee (sometimes right knee too though),
    arches in feet, sometimes left, sometimes right. Lots of left hand flares/spikes, and left breast spikes. the migraines too...

hope this is of some help????

kay
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Please help Empty Re Please Help

Post  Pam, Az Fri 26 Feb 2010, 5:50 am

Maybe the answer is living like a gypsy in a motor home and never settling down in any one area-- just moving along so no area gets stuck in our bodies-- just thinking out loud.
    Believe me, I have been thinking about this for some time. Taking my music on the road, giving seminars. hmmmmm.
    More replies needed, please.

Thanks,
    Pam

I am asking again.
    of living down here.
    Thank, very much

Pam

Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Please help Empty Finding peace and relief

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:53 am

Pam, Az wrote:Maybe the answer is living like a gypsy in a motor home and never settling down in any one area-- just moving along so no area gets stuck in our bodies-- just thinking out loud.
    Believe me, I have been thinking about this for some time. Taking my music on the road, giving seminars. hmmmmm.
    More replies needed, please.

Thanks,
    Pam

I am asking again.
    of living down here.
    Thank, very much

Pam

Pam, I am not sure if there is an answer for "sensitives" to get relief from earth movement. Most sensitives that I know personally are very connected to Mother Earth and, maybe even without knowing it, during their early years learned how to drive their own roots into Mother Earth to anchor and find balance. So many of them I know, when they are off balance, will go outside and put their hands and feet into the soil to release. Maybe it's time for us to anchor ourselves to "The heavens" and give our prayers to Mother Earth. Just a thought. Question
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Post  Pam, Az Fri 26 Feb 2010, 8:48 am

from Polly, Az
    Pam, I am not sure if there is an answer for "sensitives" to get relief from earth movement. Most sensitives that I know personally are very connected to Mother Earth and, maybe even without knowing it, during their early years learned how to drive their own roots into Mother Earth to anchor and find balance. So many of them I know, when they are off balance, will go outside and put their hands and feet into the soil to release. Maybe it's time for us to anchor ourselves to "The heavens" and give our prayers to Mother Earth. Just a thought. Question

You know looking over that list of ascension symptoms-
    I do not have most of them. But maybe some do.
    Here's my reply to you on that. I really think we have much work to do- and part of that is learning to clear the negative stuff-clear and heal and balance.
    Not ready to just pray for Earth and let it go.
    Whole lotta lovin' more to do.

https://boppinalong.forumotion.com/spiritual-f8/sensitives-might-want-to-read-this-t216.htm#1413

Re Ascension symptoms

Post Pam, Az on Wed 24 Feb - 23:39
    While I agree with these to be symptoms of ascension,
    it is also manifestations of blockages and also Earth
    quake, storm, solar, etc. It is ALL connected. I have the "You are more connected than you think motto on my website up at the top ever since I put the site up 4 1/2 years ago.
    As the Earth , Sun and Solar system moves into new energies, so do we.
    I know I need to be more north to enable me to not experience such dire and painful symptoms from Caribbean,
    C America, S America and S Pacific quakes.
    Being in N Idaho, it was too north. Have to find a happy medium. My guide told me in 1998, it was time to move north- so I did- the only north I knew to move, at the time. It was there I learned my body was connected to the planet and began learning the Earth to Body indicators.

For those going through ascension, the chakras are lining up for that, and they are activated through the Earth energies too. Oh, yes.
    People are joining with their twin flames also for ascension--but before this, a time of absolute LOVE manifested not only for each other but for that love for each twin to be manifested in the world, for divine healing, love, ascension and finishing the work, coming full circle in this time. Some will be ascending together, some will not, due to the fact that their other self is not ready.
    We really do only have one twin flame-male/female.
    Some are with another- a soul mate, and choose to stay with that one to finish out whatever it is they need to do together.

The so-called ptb cannot stop ascension for those who are ready for it. They can dump our skies with crap trying to block out the energies, but they will fail.

So important now to eat right as best can be, prayer/meditation, balancing, grounded, joy and centered in love. It is the inner work that will help us get through this.

I wish us all the best.
    11:11

Love
    Pam

Leisa
    Leisa

Post  Leisa Fri 26 Feb 2010, 1:39 pm

I'm at approximately 36/88 and can just say clearly that I feel much worse physically here than when I was in Louisville, KY or northern, OH. Been here 4 1/2 years, though also the planet has been changing & speeding up since then so maybe it's not the location but the 'time'?

That being said, I LOVE being here...and feel oh so much better overall. And yeah, it's a paradox. Laughing

When I can be out in the dirt the earth symptoms are so much lesser. Then I just hurt from working hard & being sore. Laughing

I think ya just need to live wherever makes your heart sing, Pam. If I wasn't here I'd be in the Smoky Mountain area... with all the quartz... Heaven. Smile But here I have family... and that makes my heart sing.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Fri 26 Feb 2010, 3:00 pm

Northridge CA. Been here about 9 years (in July it will be 9 years). I started with my lower lumbar spine (L2-5) with pain radiating down both legs to ankles. When it gets really bad like it is now, just before a storm, I get the prickly feeling all the way down the legs when I stand up and walk. It is very annoying to tell you the truth. I also have some mid-thoracic (middle back) problems as well that radiate up to my shoulers on either side. Right now the right shoulder is more problematic than the left.

Hope that helps.

While I have had back problems ever since being injuried on an amusement park ride in 1986, it started to really intensify in 2003. It was like someone shut the lights off on me to tell you the truth. I wound up with Crohn's disease as well that same year. Also have occasional migraines, which again, come with an approaching storm front, which is due here either later today or sometime tonight.
    Tiempe
    Tiempe

Please help Empty Most hurtful body symptoms...

Post  Tiempe Fri 26 Feb 2010, 6:22 pm

Oh Pam,

I sooo sympathize/empathize with your need to diminish earth movement body symptoms!!

More and more of my symptoms are becoming bubbles and twitches and even non-painful charley horses (very funny looking when your fingers take over your hand and move on their own - but so thankful it isn't painful or long-lasting.)

The most painful for me are left calf charley horses for The Philippines. (More often I am getting lower back pain for Indonesia and The Philippines to Papua, New Guinea. (These I relieve with my inversion board.)

Very rarely I will get a left eyeball spike/squeeze for Japan. But usually Japan is the front of left shin toward ankle.

I have always figured I would die from a heart attack because of Romania area symptoms which are heart pains. (If they have a big one...)

I also get heart palpitations for Mexico which also affects my heart...really worry about those because I have a weakened heart from having Rheumatic Fever as a child.

Taking supplements like B-Complex and Magnesium and eating right and praying a lot and writing down the symptoms immediately are keeping me going...so far.

As for your moving...you should pray on it and decide with your heart where you are going to be happy to be living. That is most important!

Then you can learn to compensate for the effects your body gets from earth movement.

Good luck with what you decide and thank you for all your work!

Peace to you and yours, Tiempe.

Peace to all.
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Fri 26 Feb 2010, 6:48 pm

Hi Pam,

While I am sure some will not agree with me I will say, "the more attention that is paid to symptoms and ear tones the more that experience invades your life." So in that case you have to decide what do you want to do with this experience? It won't much matter where you are except what your activities would be while there. So if you're busy with people and highly active most likely it will diminish, but if you have more time to focus on it, then it will continue to gather your attention. It's rather a mind over matter type of thing.

But you should ask yourself are you running away from something in hopes of running to something? Because no matter where you are if your focus continues as it is at present, nothing will change.

However, a wrong choice could have important consequences. In some places people are not very friendly to passersby and in others ok, but mostly it might mean you would be very much alone in a world you don't know.

Your situation reminds me of the movie with Ellen Bursten(sp?) who almost died in a car accident and became psychically gifted and a healer, but it didn't feel much like a gift and late in life she bought a gas station and used her healing powers to help people who stopped by and in that she never got close enough to anyone to let them hurt her again.

As you're interested in doing seminars why not get in touch with some of the folks in Sedona and see if you can join in as a participant in a future group seminar event and create a program. See what kind of response you receive and if it goes well then perhaps the newly forged trail might lead you to be with others who can appreciate you and your unusual gift.

Or you could consider Sonoma County where little happens and there's not much to feel here, though you can hear much.... 38.44 -122.70.

Petra
    kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

Please help Empty leg cramps again Pam

Post  kay.so.or Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:24 pm

haven't had them for about a year....then twice lately...the startings of them, last night in the upper left thigh one was trying real hard.....oh boy...i hate those....!!!!...the bad ones leave me screaming for help!
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Post  Pam, Az Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:28 pm

Leisa wrote:I'm at approximately 36/88 and can just say clearly that I feel much worse physically here than when I was in Louisville, KY or northern, OH. Been here 4 1/2 years, though also the planet has been changing & speeding up since then so maybe it's not the location but the 'time'?

That being said, I LOVE being here...and feel oh so much better overall. And yeah, it's a paradox. Laughing

When I can be out in the dirt the earth symptoms are so much lesser. Then I just hurt from working hard & being sore. Laughing

I think ya just need to live wherever makes your heart sing, Pam. If I wasn't here I'd be in the Smoky Mountain area... with all the quartz... Heaven. Smile But here I have family... and that makes my heart sing.

Hi Leisa,
    Yes working in dirt/earth makes it wonderful. I used to have some gardens.
    Actually, I sing wherever I go. Whomever I'm with and I do this allot with my clients who are special needs.
    It makes for a happier world for them.
    And myself. Thanks for your info where you live and your symptoms.
    I really do think it is the TIME and that the energies have increased as I pointed out to Sara.
    Appreciate your reply,
    Pam
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Please help Empty Re Petra's reply

Post  Pam, Az Fri 26 Feb 2010, 8:51 pm

Thanks Petra,
    Yes, some is the focus part. I have focused to learn the areas of the Earth to Body since 2002. That is 8 years this month and teaching others.
    Prior I had no idea what the matter was with me and I was not focusing on that or knew what it was. But it has been with me, all of my life.
    Having ruled out medical, then and even now, and all during this time,
    the symptoms have increased as many here will attest to- also everyone I meet in the community is saying the same things- and they don't know about this Earth to Body stuff.
    I awoke today with the song words, Let the world go away-- the real words are, make the world go away. Actually I went to sleep with the words singing in me and then awoke to it.
    Focusing on my music more again is what I need. I have always had a strong connection with that Ellen Burstyn movie, Resurrection, since I saw it. I could so relate to her character. I am a California girl.
    Az is not my home. All of my family are in California and S Oregon.
    There have been many good lessons and growth here.
    My guide told me to move north for my own well being, in 1998. My guide is never wrong. I know this now and in the process of moving to the north from S Calif, to N Idaho where I have extended family, this is when I learned the body to earth connections.

I have since moved to the south since 2002.(same latitude as where I used to live in Calif) I really had to make a move last May to where I am now. The geo-pathic stress there living over the well about killed me. I still have not yet recovered from that. But I have had much relief since moving here away from that terrible geo-pathic stress.

There are several areas of my talents I can go into.
    The other day at work my new manager there at the group home told me after eating some food I cooked for the clients, if I ever opened a restaurant, he'd buy stock. Since the economy is so bad, I have not followed that path, I was planning on doing the personal chef work - but this maybe not the right place to do it in such a small community.
    The music, finishing the books I began, all needs attention. But I live pay check to pay check just to survive.
    And have no more time to devote to that.

The other day, I ran into an old friend, through Youtube--we have shared music background, plus we used to work at the same music store. I have not seen him in over ten years. He's on Youtube now. Doing his music there. Something I just recently got into was being able to view music video's and i was doing a search on Rare records where I used to work, and found him with all his music up.
    I opened a Youtube account and now going to learn how to put my music/video up. But want to make more recordings too.

I am very busy with people- that is how I earn my living and just barely have time to recoup on my days off, to get strength back and do it all over again even though I am in much pain.
    The work , workign iwth special needs,has always been very stressful but rewarding. The days that I have the worst body symptoms for these 6 years working there, has been quite a challenge. My co-workers and the co-ordinator for the group homes I work at have been very understanding. That and being nearly blind for 3 of those years-quite a challenge indeed. I could not read a book or magazine, only saw partially out of one eye, and with that I had to use a magnifying glass to do my bookkeeping at work, or any other personal paper work,had to be driven to and from work, could not drive, and the only way I saw all of you and did my website was to have special large screen with giant fonts.
    So, my life has been filled with challenges since I moved here. And what I did at work was by mostly feeling and hearing. I learned to cope with that until I had the operations.

My focus is getting in balance and being where I need to be;fulfilling the spiritual work and it is all spiritual, with my own talents and abilities and yes, letting the world go away, if need be.

You are such a Gemini. lol.
    They love to give their opinions.
    +smile+ without really knowing a person.
    I was asking for specific Earth Sensitives to let me know what areas of the body bothered them the most and where they live,they have been replying. You did mention you're at 38N. And mostly you get the tones.
    I hear tones and get body stuff. And I thank you for that information.
    Being in the north, between you and some of my family there in S Oregon is sounding promising.

Thanks and all the best to you,
    Pam

Petra wrote:Hi Pam,

While I am sure some will not agree with me I will say, "the more attention that is paid to symptoms and ear tones the more that experience invades your life." So in that case you have to decide what do you want to do with this experience? It won't much matter where you are except what your activities would be while there. So if you're busy with people and highly active most likely it will diminish, but if you have more time to focus on it, then it will continue to gather your attention. It's rather a mind over matter type of thing.

But you should ask yourself are you running away from something in hopes of running to something? Because no matter where you are if your focus continues as it is at present, nothing will change.

However, a wrong choice could have important consequences. In some places people are not very friendly to passersby and in others ok, but mostly it might mean you would be very much alone in a world you don't know.

Your situation reminds me of the movie with Ellen Bursten(sp?) who almost died in a car accident and became psychically gifted and a healer, but it didn't feel much like a gift and late in life she bought a gas station and used her healing powers to help people who stopped by and in that she never got close enough to anyone to let them hurt her again.

As you're interested in doing seminars why not get in touch with some of the folks in Sedona and see if you can join in as a participant in a future group seminar event and create a program. See what kind of response you receive and if it goes well then perhaps the newly forged trail might lead you to be with others who can appreciate you and your unusual gift.

Or you could consider Sonoma County where little happens and there's not much to feel here, though you can hear much.... 38.44 -122.70.

Petra
    Kate in AZ

Post  Kate in AZ Sat 27 Feb 2010, 2:55 am

Pam,

I forget where you live in AZ. I have to tell you that, with the exception of this past winter, I feel oh-so-mch better in AZ than I ever felt in Seattle.I believe the aches and pains I experienced this winter was due to the exceptionally cold, wet winter we've had here in Cave Creek- along with the frequent fluctuations in the barometric pressure. The barometric pressure fluctuations really impact the underlying MS nerve damage. Other than that, I feel terrific here, especially once the temps hit 90 and above! Because of the MS, I've always been reluctant to get into mapping body symptoms relative to earthquakes. The only "symptoms" I absolutely relate to erthquakes are the tones, and those are much less intense here in AZ as compared to when I've lived in CA or Seattle.
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Please help Empty Reply to Kate

Post  Pam, Az Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:15 am

Thanks Kate,
    I'm in C Az. Well, it is good you are feeling better than where you were.
    I have read MS persons can have their symptoms made worse by the electromagnetic stuff and ofcourse weather. The fact that you are feeling better with the MS there must be because you are where you are meant to be.
    Not every Earth sensitive gets the symptoms the same- I know this.
    So perhaps you are just sensitive to the ear tones, as you say and believe me, that is enough. I do recall hearing the tones more clearer up in N Idaho.
    90 degrees? I can't live in heat like that unless I am right on the beach with breezes coming in.
    flower
    Thanks!
    Pam

Kate in AZ wrote:Pam,

I forget where you live in AZ. I have to tell you that, with the exception of this past winter, I feel oh-so-mch better in AZ than I ever felt in Seattle.I believe the aches and pains I experienced this winter was due to the exceptionally cold, wet winter we've had here in Cave Creek- along with the frequent fluctuations in the barometric pressure. The barometric pressure fluctuations really impact the underlying MS nerve damage. Other than that, I feel terrific here, especially once the temps hit 90 and above! Because of the MS, I've always been reluctant to get into mapping body symptoms relative to earthquakes. The only "symptoms" I absolutely relate to erthquakes are the tones, and those are much less intense here in AZ as compared to when I've lived in CA or Seattle.
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Please help Empty Reply to Tiempe

Post  Pam, Az Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:32 am

Thank you Tiempe,
    My heart and my guide.
    I have learned to trust both.
    Yes and the proper ratio of Calcium/Mag and also vit D.
    I had soul contracts to finish here. It was not wasted.
    Thanks much and all the best to you and family. I appreciate your work too.
    Pam

Tiempe wrote:Oh Pam,

I sooo sympathize/empathize with your need to diminish earth movement body symptoms!!

More and more of my symptoms are becoming bubbles and twitches and even non-painful charley horses (very funny looking when your fingers take over your hand and move on their own - but so thankful it isn't painful or long-lasting.)

The most painful for me are left calf charley horses for The Philippines. (More often I am getting lower back pain for Indonesia and The Philippines to Papua, New Guinea. (These I relieve with my inversion board.)

Very rarely I will get a left eyeball spike/squeeze for Japan. But usually Japan is the front of left shin toward ankle.

I have always figured I would die from a heart attack because of Romania area symptoms which are heart pains. (If they have a big one...)

I also get heart palpitations for Mexico which also affects my heart...really worry about those because I have a weakened heart from having Rheumatic Fever as a child.

Taking supplements like B-Complex and Magnesium and eating right and praying a lot and writing down the symptoms immediately are keeping me going...so far.

As for your moving...you should pray on it and decide with your heart where you are going to be happy to be living. That is most important!

Then you can learn to compensate for the effects your body gets from earth movement.

Good luck with what you decide and thank you for all your work!

Peace to you and yours, Tiempe.

Peace to all.
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Sat 27 Feb 2010, 9:22 am

Hi Pam,

I'm the ever practical Capricorn..... Everything has to has a purpose, be neatly filed, everything in it's rightful place and everything has a sense of order.

Lately I've become a follower of Michael Bernard Beckwith as he has a new spin on old problems and I like the idea that he makes it clear, life is what we make of it. But how we approach our problem solving is practical, quite clear and as he says often "The Answer is You." And he's right. Inside of us are the answers, be they spiritual, monetary, physical or you name it, we do have it.

I know what moving can do. It can be disruptive and sometimes brings on problems or conditions that we didn't have the foresight to see or couldn't possibly know would exist and thus without a firm plan and the resources to afford the unexpected it can mean that what seemed hopeful may in the end prove to be disasterous, thus such things I approach with much caution. Even a move across town has it's issues as well.

What I want the most for you is to feel at ease and be successful in one of your interests because mastering one with fulltime work and especially the type you do is a major endeavor.

So know I'm sending you lots of positive energy and wishes for all the happiness you so deserve!

Petra
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Sat 27 Feb 2010, 9:45 am

Petra wrote:What I want the most for you is to feel at ease and be successful in one of your interests because mastering one with fulltime work and especially the type you do is a major endeavor.

So know I'm sending you lots of positive energy and wishes for all the happiness you so deserve!

Petra

Me too. I'm sending you lots of good wishes, Pam.

sunny

p.s. As for your idea that you floated about traveling around instead of living in one place, I just have to say that I burst out laughing when I read that because of remembering Redhart's depictions of her "Karma-mobile"...

Umm...you might want to take note of the history of the Karma Mobile before undertaking such an adventure Smile

You'll have to ask Redhart for the story on that one, I can't tell a story like she can...lol...

Anyway, take care and I'm sending you good energy for finding the right place to be at the right time :-)
    onthroad
    onthroad

Please help Empty Karma mobile

Post  onthroad Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:23 pm

Pam,
    I don't know that story, however, I DO know that moving around is helpful for me. I started doing body/symptom awarness in mid-90s, in ID. Lived in my van.

In 2000, I was sort of 'planted' on the desert by extended family circumstances. OMG. As an empath, I was not a well person, living around all the seniors who came there to die.

Okay, your question: where and what. 112 long and 34 lat, not a good place for me. Crippled by Mexico, So/Cent Am quakes as small as 3.5's. Quake flu, vertigo, mood swings. Swollen L. knee is soCal; Head shots for AK, and heart thumps for just about everything. Stopped keeping track of the hand twitches, muscle cramps, breast pain, shoulder blades, etc. What I DO know is that I feel every quake around the globe that is on 34deg. From Iran to TN, all the way around, when I live on that lat.

Starting '06, moving back and forth to Gulfcoast to do Katrina relief during winter, change of long. and lat. my symptoms weren't so severe. This winter I have wandered on up to E TN to work w/ Remote Access Medical folks, (free health clinics) in the Smokies...very few symptoms.

In response to "focus on something other than symptoms": that is really good advise if only my body understood that concept as I am literally crawling to the bathroom in the middle of the night because I can't walk. Go to bed feeling fine, then !!surprise. (that only happens in AZ)

All of this is getting so boring to me. We're all gonna die anyway, so I try to make every day good enough to be the last, and to make somebody smile or laugh today. Living onthroad takes some skills and practice and lots of ovaries, but there are lots of interestin' folks to visit with. No money, but who needs that? The truck is paid for. When it's time to park, my guides will let me know.
    BlessedBe
    SarahKate
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Please help Empty Reply to All

Post  Pam, Az Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:32 am

Thanks everyone for your well wishes
    and sending good energy.
    "wherever I go, there I am"
    +smile+
    If you knew how many times i moved
    before I was even 16, you would
    be amazed. Those were not in my control.
    I learned to adapt. And learned many skills to adapt so that I am prepared wherever I go.( I did not mention all of them)
    I have never gone anywhere where the place for me was not prepared ahead of time. I make sure of that.
    I am a very practical Aries, with 3 Libras,(Libra rising) and 3 Taurus.
    If that means anything to anyone.
    I am laughing about my sharing with you the gypsy lifestyle- I have already been for quite some time-just not in a motor home and all led by spirit. When my children were grown, I was the one to leave.
    They are such well adjusted adults.
    And such a blessing to me.
    At 17 I was telling my mother I was going to go live with the Amish. lol

And SarahKate has just verified my reasoning for saying that staying on the road lessens her symptoms- so there ya go.
    Good observation and glad you mentioned it, your insight into the 34 degree latitude.

The only person who has mentioned focus will help lives in an area who only gets ear tones. But I thank her for her contributions.

All take care,until next time,
    Love
    Pam

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:14 am