Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

saving babies

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

saving babies Empty saving babies

Post  kay.so.or Wed 24 Feb 2010, 8:15 pm

Just want to share with you all one group that is close to my heart, since I am always trying to 'save the babies'....this man and his wife and volunteers take in and save little girl babies in India, where they are still killing and putting out the girls into the trash or letting them die or worse....so I help them when I can in any way I can and let people know about them, so they can support their work if able.

The stories are heartbreaking but when you see the little ones grow up and how darling they are and being raised with such love, it does give you faith in humanity.

here is a link to their website, I just got a message that they have gone to save one more little baby girl who was being left to die ....the father died a few days before and these ignorant people blamed the girl...so they got a message from a midwife and went to get her..

anyway.....baby refuge
    eversince
    eversince

saving babies Empty Re: saving babies

Post  eversince Wed 24 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

A very worthy cause. Its horrible what some people do.... thanks for the link!
    Vicky
    Vicky

Post  Vicky Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:47 pm

thanks for posting that... I just read through their whole site. The children they have are lovely Smile What great work they are doing there! Makes me want to adopt a girl from india. Hmm.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:25 am