Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Jan in MD
melinda
6 posters

wild & weird weather

melinda
    melinda

wild & weird weather Empty wild & weird weather

Post  melinda Wed 24 Feb 2010, 1:53 am

we had a wild and weird lightning storm just a bit ago...here in
    the piedmont of north carolina. definitely not the norm for february!
    Jan in MD

wild & weird weather Empty Weird is right

Post  Jan in MD Wed 24 Feb 2010, 3:29 am

Talk about weird: Not only are we about to see another "storm of historic proportions" (this one is suppose to do some "corkscrew" manuever up the coast) here in the Mid Atlantic, but people are acting out all sorts of raging emotions. Witnessed a man screaming at a teen, right in the kid's face, today right out in public in front of our local courthouse (and in front of my office). Don't know why. Someone else was shouting at another person some hours later in the same place. Last month a man knocked down his ex-wife there, too. I've been there for 15 years and this has never happened. Everyone seems to be out of sorts, edgy, irritated, just plain mean. Is it strange electrics, weird weather, or something else? I don't like it whatever it is...
    melinda
    melinda

wild & weird weather Empty more weird weather

Post  melinda Thu 25 Feb 2010, 1:23 am

a local lady i spoke to today, said her entire yard was covered in
    at least an inch of hail! from that same thunderstorm.

lots of domestic violence on the scanner yesterday and today...

something brews fer sure!
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

wild & weird weather Empty Re: wild & weird weather

Post  LindaMarie Thu 25 Feb 2010, 1:46 am

We have another winter storm warning out for tonight. Our winter has been like the winters of my childhood so I don't know if this is back to normal? For the last many years, it has been mild here. This weekend it was in the 40's, then we had ice and now possibly more snow. Ready for spring! tongue
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:55 am

Here in Portland we've had long stretches of unusually warm and sunny weather. Everywhere I go I see plants & trees starting to bud and even bloom - such as cherry blossoms - starting as early as 2nd week in February. People are talking about how it isn't at all normal, even though no one is complaining about the warmth & sun we've had ;-)

I hope it doesn't mess up the plants, esp. if we get some freezing or frost after they've already started blooming...
    susan in utah
    susan in utah

wild & weird weather Empty people out of sorts...

Post  susan in utah Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:01 am

I agree,people are of unusually impatient temperment, just bummed out... this a.m. I went to the Bible and started looking up every reference to "joy" I could find. It helps. But I wonder if that big filament in the Sun is having some effect at some level, combined with the low pressures from storms... Didn't someone post something a few years ago about a riot in Seattle just before a big storm ? sunny
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

wild & weird weather Empty Wild Weather!

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:28 am

Hi All-
    It sure is cold down here in the desert. Last night it was about 20 overnight with howling wind and about 3 inches of snow. We have had a very stormy winter and way colder than usual. El Nino winters here are often rainy and stormy, but not so cold. Low temps in the mountains last night were in the single digits. That is really cold for this far south. I have been talking about Ice Ages for years... Guess we will just have to wait and see.
    Take care and stay safe-
    Blessings- Paula.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:56 pm