Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Washington Post has interactive plate map/article

Dona

Washington Post has interactive plate map/article Empty Washington Post has interactive plate map/article

Post  Dona Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/22/AR2010022204828.html

Washington Post has nice long article on Plate Tectonics,eq predition and interactive map. Tokyo is unfortunately first on the list and my son arrived there yesterday...why did javascript:emoticonp('Exclamation')they name Tokyo first,it's not alphabetical...ahhh! Exclamation
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Washington Post has interactive plate map/article Empty Re: Washington Post has interactive plate map/article

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Tue 23 Feb 2010, 9:51 pm

Dona wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/22/AR2010022204828.html

Washington Post has nice long article on Plate Tectonics,eq predition and interactive map. Tokyo is unfortunately first on the list and my son arrived there yesterday...why did javascript:emoticonp('Exclamation')they name Tokyo first,it's not alphabetical...ahhh! Exclamation

Hi Dona - thanks for posting that. It's good to see major news media trying to inform the public about the dangers of poor building construction in seismic zones. I just wish they would do so *before* big quakes like Haiti hit, not *after*.

As for why they mentioned Tokyo first, it was probably just a whim of the writer. Will your son be there for a while?

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:10 pm