Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Sheila, Or.
Earth Lady
6 posters

Petroglyphs and their meanings.

Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Petroglyphs and their meanings. - Page 2 Empty Re: Petroglyphs and their meanings.

Post  Earth Lady Fri 26 Feb 2010, 5:37 pm

Final thought: I don't wish for an ELE, I mentioned in relation to the signs before an ELE consistantly in our worlds history. I sincerely hope I'm a 1,000% wrong. I apologize if I offended anyone.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Petroglyphs and their meanings. - Page 2 Empty Re: Petroglyphs and their meanings.

Post  Nightmoves Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:22 pm

Earth Lady wrote:Final thought: I don't wish for an ELE, I mentioned in relation to the signs before an ELE consistantly in our worlds history. I sincerely hope I'm a 1,000% wrong. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Sorry Earth Lady, I started to watch the video, but it kept buffering every 10 seconds and I finally gave up. I then got an ad-ware virus which took me most of the day to get rid of, so got set back on any further research in this area. I have a busy schedule for the next couple days, so I may be limited on my postings. I did see another post of a spiral aurora. They seem to be happening more often now. Will have to check it all out as soon as I can.
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Post  LaLuna Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:29 pm

Earth Lady wrote:I can see that this subject wasn't very popular. Back to the spirals and petroglphys.

Actually, it's very interesting to me. I looked at it last last night, skimmed over the high points, but just didn't have time to write a response. Lately I've had to limit the amount of time I spend here, because I just have too many things on my plate!

Carole study
    Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Post  Earth Lady Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:35 pm

Nightmoves wrote:
    Earth Lady wrote:Final thought: I don't wish for an ELE, I mentioned in relation to the signs before an ELE consistantly in our worlds history. I sincerely hope I'm a 1,000% wrong. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Sorry Earth Lady, I started to watch the video, but it kept buffering every 10 seconds and I finally gave up. I then got an ad-ware virus which took me most of the day to get rid of, so got set back on any further research in this area. I have a busy schedule for the next couple days, so I may be limited on my postings. I did see another post of a spiral aurora. They seem to be happening more often now. Will have to check it all out as soon as I can.

Hi Nightmoves Very Happy Sorry to hear you're having difficulties with the video, do you have dial up? I use my cell as a modem and sometimes I have the same problem. I found a video of another spiral aurora that happened on Febuary 13th in Finish. I don't know how to load videos here, so I'll just post the link and hopefully you'll be able to load it. Surprised Hope you're day is going well! Take Care!
    Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Post  Earth Lady Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:39 pm

LaLuna wrote:
    Earth Lady wrote:I can see that this subject wasn't very popular. Back to the spirals and petroglphys.

Actually, it's very interesting to me. I looked at it last last night, skimmed over the high points, but just didn't have time to write a response. Lately I've had to limit the amount of time I spend here, because I just have too many things on my plate!

Carole study

Thanks Carole for you're participation in this thread cheers I can certainly understand the time factor Surprised Hope to hear more from you Ladies on the subject! Take Care
    Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Petroglyphs and their meanings. - Page 2 Empty Another Spiral Auroura in Finnish Lapland

Post  Earth Lady Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:44 pm

Hey Ladies,

More research brought me to another Spiral Auroura in Finnish Lapland on Febuary 13th, 2010. It's a very short video, so there should'nt be problems with viewing the video. Stay tuned, some new information on spirals ahead! Keep looking up sunny

http://aurorahunters.com/blog/?p=40

Last edited by Earth Lady on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Petroglyphs and their meanings. - Page 2 Empty Spiral in the Sun

Post  Earth Lady Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:12 pm

This tiny video shows a Petroglyph spiral within the sun... Close to the end of the video...Could there be a connection with the sun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd9TdqzkC9w

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:00 pm