Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

"I am not an alarmist but I am ALARMED"

SonicSal
    SonicSal

"I am not an alarmist but I am ALARMED" Empty "I am not an alarmist but I am ALARMED"

Post  SonicSal Mon 05 Aug 2013, 10:30 am

"I am not an alarmist but I am ALARMED" 94653351371497309953

"A major event is set to occur worldwide in August 2013 that will affect everything on the planet.  I am not an alarmist but I am alarmed.  An expert will tell about it , evidence it will occur and how you can take immediate steps to save your family and friends. Also, why the powers that be have been preparing for 20 years for their own survival but not yours.

Encourage everyone you really care about to listen to this on archive.  We have no more time - the time is now"

Be ready or else dot gov

_
    beejean
    beejean

"I am not an alarmist but I am ALARMED" Empty Re: "I am not an alarmist but I am ALARMED"

Post  beejean Mon 05 Aug 2013, 11:40 pm

Hi Sonic Sal,

I am not alarmed. an amazing quirk in scheduling has put my whole family in the house here at the same time, and provisioned for a time when travel may be impeded by a halt in the flow of fossil fuels. I bought a wilderness water filtration system 2 months ago. I am expecting something that dislocates the economy and transportation - what else would trouble near the Arabian peninsula do?

The very serious things are the natural world getting struck with the frying cosmic ray, or a large space object. Still hoping for the best despite the warning. Stay ready.

all the best to you and your family. give them all a hug !
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

"I am not an alarmist but I am ALARMED" Empty Re: "I am not an alarmist but I am ALARMED"

Post  SonicSal Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:30 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:39 pm